Delena in 2x22
1. DAMON'S WEREWOLF BITE:
- Damon does survive to 다음 season.
- The way Damon was bit plays a lot into how he is saved.
- Elena being the doppelganger has advantages they aren’t aware of. However, this is not how Damon will be saved from the werewolf bite (it will be way “less contrived than that”)
- The bite is not the main plot line of the finale
- The rose is put on the grave 다음 to the Gilbert grave. It would make sense to bury Jenna 다음 to her sister, wouldn’t it? (Gilbert grave IS Miranda’s.)
- Jenna, Alaric, Katherine, John, Liz, and Matt – three of these characters won’t make it to 다음 season.
- John participates at the funeral, very much alive.
- There will be deaths. However, not all the deaths will happen in the way 당신 expect them to and some might have nothing to do with Klaus’ plot line.
- Two characters are in progress of 수퍼내츄럴 death in the finale.
- Jeremy does not die, not till the finale at least.
- Whoever dies, dies forever. Its not pretend funeral. Its a real funeral for one of three characters that is killed off permanently.
- Someone important will die 다음 episode. And then there will be a very shocking and bloody sequence of events in the finale where another few will bite the dust.
- Three important ones who are alive right now will die.
- 사무용 겉옷, 전반적인 death count is 5-10.
- Elena becoming a vampire, while it would be too big spoiler to tell, so THEORETICALLY, I'd say that becoming a vampire would allow a lot of character development for her. Not to mention she got turned in the 초 book, so it would make sense for her to turn in S2.
- In response to a statement that Elena turning now is too soon: “Considering, she became a vampire in 초 book, it would be kind of poetic for her to turn in the 초 season, don’t 당신 think?”
- John dies, Bonnie saves Damon, and Elena becomes a vamp – two of these WON'T come true.
- Elena will do 더 많이 than cry after this is over. A whole lot more.
- Expect a darker Elena in Season 3.
- The fun part in seeing vampire Elena and vampire Katherine would be that 당신 might not know which is which. Vampire Elena might not be so nice and innocent and selfless.
4. SEASON 3:
- They have planned out the storylines for at least 5 seasons in advance.
- Expect A LOT darker Season 3.
- The main theme of Season 3 is "loneliness, separation and change becoming a vampire brings".
- Elijah’s lack of involvement is due to the fact that he was meeting certain “people” we will see in season 3.
- There are a total of seven siblings and then “there’s quite badass and insane Father and Mother”.
- Klaus has many motives for breaking the curse, but the main one is that he wants to start his own race of superior beings and rule everything. If Klaus "revives" his werewolf side, he will be able to sire those of his own kind, slowly overrunning the 수퍼내츄럴 world with his lackeys. That is one of the main things the main characters have to go against in Season 3.
5. BONNIE, GRETA:
- Greta is way 더 많이 powerful than Maddox.
- Bonnie does a lot of badass things, including facing Greta. However, she is too late for a lot of things and even this whole “kill Klaus with 100 witch power” won’t go as planned. She will go to extreme lengths, and not everything she will do 당신 will like.
- While Klaus would torture Katherine physically, everything that happens in this episode before the sacrifice actually will be to torture Elena mentally. Elena will have to watch helpless as Klaus takes away the things she cares about, one 의해 one. Klaus will paint the town red. If you’re scared now, 당신 should know he’s just getting started.
- Klaus practically destroys the entirety of Elena’s life connections before completing the ritual. He wants to see her suffer, that’s why he chose the ingredients so close to her.
- Klaus does NOT die this season. He will stay. For quite a long time. Well at least till we meet the rest of his family, and especially his daddy. He won’t be gone until at least the end of 다음 season.
- It’s Jenna attacking Klaus in the promo at 0:32.
7. TRIANGLE, STEFAN:
- Episode 22 deals with an old, surviving characters coping with the changes in their lives, Elena and Damon being in different “unique” situations, as well as a far less 수퍼내츄럴 threat causing the certain event to go bloody, and Stefan will pay a terrible price for every decision he makes. They all will.
- In response to 질문 about Stefan being betrayed 의해 Elena in her treatment of Damon: 의해 the finale, Stefan has no right to be hurt. In fact, whatever happens, it’s an accurate price for Stefan’s actions.
- There are a lot of scenes of Damon and Elena together in the finale and the “unique” situations that Damon and Elena are both in. Damon does fall to the ground with Gone With The Wind in the background. The real things that happen in 2x22 are far more…shocking and dark and some of them have nothing do with Damon 또는 Elena.
- What Stefan will do might have good intentions, but ultimately it ends in a very tragic way and Stefan has to pay for it. Some viewers might want to find excuses for that, but some characters will never forgive him, just as some characters will never forgive Elena for what happens in the ritual.
- *Elena will always forgive Damon.*
8. GENERAL FINALE:
- The season finale and the bloody things in it have almost nothing to do with Klaus.
- The season finale will have LESS cliffhangers than the last one with 2x22 being 더 많이 of an epilogue to 2x21, however the finale will bring a lot of changes in the show, both in terms of the characters, their personalities and motivations, and in terms of the show’s direction. It will still have a few HUGE cliffhangers that will define the darker tone of the 다음 season, and will have A WHOLE LOT 더 많이 long term impact than the last one. 2x22 will in some ways mirror "Founders Day" and many things that happened in both seasons will blow up in characters faces.
- History is repeating itself.
- Everyone makes a choice, for better 또는 for worse. Matt makes a choice, Damon makes a choice, Elena makes a choice, Stefan makes a choice, Tyler makes a choice, Katherine makes a choice, Liz makes a choice, Bonnie has already made hers. They will have to pay for all the choices they make 또는 will make, though. However one certain choice leads to very tragic things and changes the entire tone of the show for 다음 season."
- The main terms for 2x22 are "fake happiness", "death", "sorrow" and "dishonesty".
- A lot of characters will be different mentally, physically, 또는 psychologically.
- Every death, every decision made, *every compulsion* – it all blows up in their faces in the finale.
- The sacrifice ends in 2x21 and everyone in it pays a terrible price. There will be a lot 더 많이 betrayals happening.
- Someone in the cast will betray them all.
- No one is happy in the finale. Even the “picnic” is not what it seems. A lot of characters will surprise the viewers in just how different their worldview and life, etc. become because of the ritual.
- When plans on both sides go incredibly wrong, huge tragedy will happen. Everything that happens in this episode, every character involved, will no longer be the same, but Elena the most. It also causes the bloody mess of 2x22 indirectly.
- They are introducing stuff in the finale that directly contradicts everything in the books.
- The ritual is not the worst part. The aftermath and to what Klaus’ actions lead is what is the worst and darkest part of the season, setting the darker, different mood for Season 3.
- The episode is true to its title, based on Faulkner’s novel (which focused on the death of one woman and was told through the POV of 15 different characters). The episode is all about death. It’s about those who are dying, those who died, those who died and lived after again, as well as about the death of the 이전 lives.
- In this finale, however everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. Expect every action characters took through both seasons to blow up in their faces. Expect a lot of characters to surprise 당신 in their actions and motivations, expect death and blood and betrayals. Dark dark times are coming to mystic falls. And most of it, expect changes.
- However 당신 can't just "cheat" such thing as this ritual and in the end both Elena and everyone involved will pay the price for Elena's continued existence. There will be deaths, there will be tragedies, there will be unforeseen consequences of the Ritual and everyone who is present will end up either emotionally, mentally 또는 physically different than they were. Those who survive that is. it also sets off chain of events.
- No, Damon does not die this season, however he is in quite "unique" situation through the finale. Elena also has her own unique situation. The Finale pays off for the entire season worth of not-enough-of-Damon. However that is the only nice thing as the whole 2x22 is about death and different characters facing different kinds of death (death of their life, death of their own, living after death, etc) in their separate storylines, till it all connects to bloody and horribly dark cliffhanger.
9. OTHER, NOT ATTRIBUTED TO THE OTHER SOURCE:
- The 질문 of “Does Elena belong with Stefan 또는 Damon” will be a focal point of the finale.
- *Elena will say “I can’t loose you” to Damon (in an obvious parallel to The Last Day)*
Honestly, I think Elena is in transition into becoming a vampire in the season finale, hence why she has a "change" in her personality.
the core 3 BTS in 2x08