Damon & Bonnie Damon and Elena: Betraying Stefan!!......

nglenn9 posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 09:50PM
Ok, something's been bothering me for awhile! This something is the way Elena and Damon are carying on right now! I blame both of them...

Damon's part: Firt off, I love Damon. I've always had a soft spot for him despite his flaws, but this is really inexcusable! Sefan is off suffering under Klaus's control; he's been COMPELLED to switch off his humanity, but Damon KNOWS very well how much Stefan loves Elena!! I realize he has some type of obsession/attraction/emotional draw towards Elena; but too go after her NOW? That's horrible! She's vulnerable, sad, and lonely. If he insists on going ater his brother's love then at least do it fair and square when she can choose between them under normal circumstaces. Stefan can't even do anything about it right now! Damon's practicaly sneaking behind his back; kicking him while he's WAAAY down! Some people would argue that "that's just Damon", but I expect better! If he trully cares about her, he'll want to make sure she has no regrets over getting together with Damon while Stefan is away! Right now, they're like two common cheaters; there's nothing beautiful, pure, and honerable about this betrayel Damon and Elena are involved in right now!

Elena's part: I'm soo pissed off at her right now!! Damon may be being poisounous right now but he's not in love with Stefan!! There's something to be said about loyalty between siblings, even strained sibling relationships. But what about loyalty between two people in love?! I get it, I really do: Elena is going through alot right now! Stefan is rejecting her (though, she should get why!! First, he was trying to protect her even though it was ripping his heart to shreds. and now HELLO. he was COMPELLED to bury his humanity!!). She's without her love ad hurting. but Elena's not stupid, she know's EXACTLY what Damon is trying to do and she's going along with it! He's slinking in between her and Stefan and she's doing NOTHING to tell him to stop! She should draw a line for Damon not to cross right now; but she's not, she doesn't WANT to and Damon can tell! I say she doesn't want to cause I think Elena is intrigued and flattered by Damon's drive to posses her; it feels nice, ecspecially right now. Bottom line, I'm concerned that Elena does not love Damon romantically; whether she means to or not, she's just using him as a temporary band aid to sooth her pain. This will probably all blow over, one way or another, Stefan will come back as his old self again and she'll go back to him and where will that leave Damon? Even more hurt and angry! He may be being terrible right now, but it would break my heart to see him like that; again!

This just makes me soo angry! Even Delena shippers MUST prefer them to be a solid couple; not something built on sneaking around and back stabbing! I can usually appreciate the complex relationship that Damon and Elena have. Even though I'm a Bamon girl, I don't hate them, but this is WRONG!!

P.S. I've had a few members question why I posted this here so let me just add that I put this here because of the fact that it concerns me that the writers might be throwing together something sloppy and dishonest between Elena and Damon; anything like this is a matter of interest to both tvd fans and Bamon fans. (Though I sincerely doubt that anything will come of this specifac situation relationship-wise.)If Bamon were not to happen (God forbid:0), I would be even more crushed if whoever Bonnie or Damon ended up with was a dishonest ship! I also wanted to put it here so it wouldn't get lost in a sea of rants.:)
last edited on Oct 26, 2011 at 03:03AM

Damon & Bonnie 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hinata26 said…
What does it have to do with bamon?! Post it in the rant forum. I think it's where your post should be.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kindhiya3 said…
wink
100% agree but you have to post it in the rant forum like hinata26 said
over a year ago Brylannie said…
Thanks for posting. I've been feeling the same as you for awhile.
over a year ago katherine_zhong said…
blush
I think this is inevitable, according to your analysis above, the two are inclined to each other in a particular circumstance.
over a year ago nglenn9 said…
thanks kindhiya^...how do I get to the forum? what spot is it on?
I posted it here 'cause Bamon fans are usually more objective when it comes to Damon and/or Elena taking responsibility. I could post this in the regular tvd spot, but I have a feeling Delana fans would freak instead of looking at the discusion objectvely; I could be wrong. I just want to speak my mind like everyone else.Thanks for the support Brylannie^! hopefully the writers will make it right soon.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
hmmm
Hey-I think it's in this spot under Bamon RANT (another forum post) I might be wrong......
over a year ago hinata26 said…
cool
Post it in bamon RANT .
smile
Thanks tigerlily!:)
hmmm
hinata26^is everything ok? Ur coming across a smidge rude.