CSI 과학수사대 Crossover Event/The 로스트 Girls

Councilman posted on Nov 13, 2009 at 06:42AM
It started in Miami moved to NY where I really expected it to end but once again I let the writers get to me and now Ray is going to get to save Madalyn in Las Vegas. Clever use of all three shows to tell a story that is sadly all to real. Hat is worse is that with the total lack of concern about our borders especially the southern, drug gangs have moved in, in numbers and ferocity unseen since Chicago in the 20s & 30s. They have set up pot farms in over 61 National forests across 16 states this year alone. In San Diego CA. a Sanctuary City illegals have set up camps near homes and operate prostitution rings under the nose of S.D.P.D. who does nothing about either the prostitution or the illegals. Local citizens fear for their lives in some locations and the violence from Mexican gangs is almost a daily staple on local News in places like Phoenix AZ. and yet the federal Government threatens the only law enforcement individual willing to enforce the laws Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, AZ.
So here in this trilogy we have art imitating life too close to home.
Nearly 10,000 people have been murdered by Drug Lord related Violence in the last two years alone and it's moving to a town near you.

save

CSI 과학수사대 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
It was nice to have a happy ending along with catching all the bad guys I kind of lost count from Miami to NY and then Vegas there had to be at least 5 or 6.
It's too bed that they do things on these CSI programs ans on Bones and NCIS-DC and LA that are not possible in real life when it comes to catching the bad guys.
 It was nice to have a happy ending along with catching all the bad guys I kind of 로스트 count from Mia