Clan Gatherings Gathering

Spottedshadow03 posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 08:42AM
*Earthstar stepped up from the other leaders and let out a yowl* The other leaders jumped on the Great Rock beside her, "EarthClan have been very good this moon, and we have three new warriors and one new apprentice: Flowerpaw, Fernflower, Leafwing and Brightfeather! prey has been running well and we have discovered a dog pack near our Old Bridge where we cross to get to other territories, we have managed to swim across, nut i am warning you, stay away from our old bridge!" She stepped back for the next leader to leave a message.

Clan Gatherings 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fadingechoes said…
smile
*Bloodstar, the leader of IceClan took her place at the front of the great rock and yowled,* IceClan has been prosperes as well, my kits Icekit and Lilykit are now apprentices *her mate, Shadowblaze es yowl; rand highest among the many voices of IceClan*. We have also found dog sents near the bridge, and will take Erthstar's advice and stay away from it. Prey is running well in our terriotory and the fox that injured Leafkit has been killed. * Bloodstar stepped down from the great rock to let the nexed leader pass*.
over a year ago Spottedshadow03 said…
smile
*Dawnstar of GreenClan steps up* GreenClan are well, prey is running & our warriors r strong.

p.s its stitch here
over a year ago Moonbeam2 said…
smile
okay good
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
I Summitstar say tht prey is running well for a leaf bare up in the mountains and i cant wait for new leaf to come as well
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
I Angelstar would like to say on behalf of midnightclan tht our clan has tripled and has a strong foundation of loyality and we hav many kits croweding the nursery and prey is a little low but we can deal and we r as well waiting for a better newleaf
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
cool
yep its me. im Spottedshadow03 aswell.
over a year ago ichigocat said…
I Faithstar say prey is running well and we have many new Warriors and Apprentices. Kits are plentiful. But we have been attacked by four Clans in the last half-moon. We do not want to fight, we only want peace.
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
(Mistystar)*moves head to show silver strands of hair sprouting from her muzzle.* OceanClan is thriving well. We have four new warriors, Honeyblossom, Sweetpine, Ravenflight, and Lightningclaw.
over a year ago bluestarluver10 said…
(Ghoststar of MossClan) *steps forward* MossClan is doing well, we have 2 new kits born to one of our queens, Smalltail. We has loads of prey even though it is leaf-bare. We have many queens which means there will be many kits this year. That is all i have to say *bows head and walks back to let another leader to speak*