어린 시절 애니메이션 영화 여자 주인공 Unpopular CAMH Opinions/Confessions

cruella posted on Nov 07, 2014 at 08:23PM
This is very similar to the one on the Disney Princess club, except here you can say your unpopular opinion about any of the CAMH characters or movie. Please state your opinion in a polite way, and when you're replying to someone please be polite, even if you disagree with their opinion.

Here is a link to the original forum: link
last edited on Nov 19, 2014 at 07:52PM

어린 시절 애니메이션 영화 여자 주인공 243 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 243

over a year ago KataraLover said…
Merida is FAR more of a b*tch than Anastasia/Anya ever was!
cruella commented…
Agreed over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
The thing is the movie paints Merida as very much in the wrong. She regularly gets called out for her terrible choice in the fandom all the time. 아나스타샤 doesn't really. As others have said, you're just kind of supposed to agree with everything she does. besides, while I hate Merida's choice, her temper and mistakes do make her pretty relatable and realistic. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
Really? Is that why Elinor is the one who conforms to Merida's beliefs and Merida doesn't have to make any sacrifices? Merida doesn't have to get married to keep the peace, everyone agrees to her breaking tradition idea too easily, and of course making the suitors look like three incompetent losers that force 당신 to feel sorry for her. They're trying to force us to see Merida's point of view and while she may be shown in the wrong doesn't really have to sacrifice anything in the end. over a year ago
Definitely an unpopular opinion but I don't like Gravity Falls AT ALL! I just think it's AWFUL! The characters are either bland or annoying, the animation and designs are really basic and boring, the humor is atrocious, and the story is pretentious. I've tried to get into it, but I couldn't even get through season 1. I know people say it gets better after that, but why should I have to wait for it to get better? With something like Avatar: The Last Airbender and Once Upon A Time I was hooked from the first time I watched them because they knew how to grab you and never let you go. This show doesn't, well, at least for me, since clearly it captured a lot of peoples interest. If you like the show, good for you, but I just personally think it's terrible.
over a year ago scarletunicorn said…
I just noticed how many male characters in fiction and such can be qualified as Mary Sues of sorts- characters like Luke Skywalker, Sora from Kingdom Hearts or Tintin can qualify as a MS (they're all the main heroes of their stories and they have very little flaws to work with, and most of them are very skilled at abilities that'll be important of use in their stories). Yet still beyond that I think they're still likable (well, I like Tintin out the most from the three of them. Sora's a little bland and I always preferred Han over Luke). I'm sure there are also some female characters that are cool but can qualify as Sues (most of the Princesses have Sue-ish qualities, but they're still likable).

Hmm for some reason it's harder to find Sues in real fiction when compared to fanfic. Dunno why, but the Sues in fics are much more obvious/annoying? IDK. I've seen some Sues in fiction that are really obnoxious, but they're much more common to find in fan fiction.
KataraLover commented…
TL; DR! Also, the word for the male characters is Gary Stu and it depends on how the character is done, whether male 또는 female, because there are likable Mary Sues and Gary Stues, but definitely a lot of annoying ones. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
I think there's a fair amount of Sues in both fanfic and original fiction; professionals are just better at concealing their characters' Sue-ish tendencies behind nice writing. over a year ago
I think The Hunchback of Notre Dame is a movie that is both perfectly-rated and underrated at the same time. What do I mean by this? Well, it's clear that it has A LOT of fans and those fans are HARDCORE! I hear people say it's underrated so much and for a long time I didn't know why, since it has such a MASSIVE and passionate fanbase. But recently I do understand why it's considered underrated. It's not that it's underrated with audiences, it's that it's underrated in merchandise and the media. I guess since it was controversial when it came out that Disney has kept the movie out of the spotlight, especially now that it's being hogged by the awful movie Frozen. When you think about it there really aren't a lot of merchandise that's for The Hunchback of Notre Dame. You see merchandise for The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, and ESPECIALLY Frozen. But when was the last time you saw merchandise for The Hunchback of Notre Dame? I don't even recall there being anything for it at Disney World. So it actually is underrated because Disney is refusing to advertise it, just like how they refuse to stop with Frozen, but I've ranted enough about that.
over a year ago uploaded900 said…
I actually think Mor'du is a great villain, or character at least. He's more of a symbol than an actual villain though. He represents what could of happened if Merida continued to be so selfish and reckless. He's also more than just some evil bear prince, the movie implies that Mordu most of felt awful after what he did and wanted to put out of his misery (going by the sprite spirit after he dies). Bonus points for being really intimidating.
scarletunicorn commented…
Yeah it's suggested that he's 더 많이 of an idea than an actual villain. For one part I think he works, but other times i kinda wish he wasn't in the story, since the scenes in which he confronts Merida always go on such a fast pace... over a year ago
I think Chel is really beautiful, maybe even stunning or gorgeous. Her lips are the only thing about her looks I hate.
 I think Chel is really beautiful, maybe even stunning 또는 gorgeous. Her lips are the only thing about
cruella commented…
I think she's pretty. Her lips are the one thing about her that keep her from being beautiful IMO. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
I 사랑 her design! Her lips are ridiculous though, but that's part of the style, it's a comedy and the other characters have some exaggerated features too (Tulio's long face and his giant hands). I like that they make her so expressive and aren't afraid to give her a lot of really derpy shots. over a year ago
ajotma commented…
Yeah, I definitely think she's prettier than some people give her credit for. I like her hips. over a year ago
324anna commented…
I actually like her lips! And yeah, she's very beautiful, I didn't know people here consider her ugly. over a year ago
I don't think Helga Sinclair is pretty and I don't think Aurora is that pretty either. I also think Jessica Rabbit has an ugly body. Only a horn dog would find her attractive tbh
UnholyNoise commented…
I think the first two are gorgeous (jessica rabbit's looks are super overrated imo), but yeah, they both have really angular designs, and I guess it's not for everyone. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
Helga and Aurora are gorgeous in my opinion. Jessica... ehh... I find her t be undeniably one of the sexiest animated females ever, but I don't think she's particularly pretty. Her face is odd looking, mainly to being poorly drawn a lot of the time. It's clear they put 더 많이 effort in her body than her face. over a year ago
Jess looks better in some 팬 arts here and there than in her actual movie. Aurora is gorgeous, but agree about Helga. Her face is too..."harsh"? for me to really appreciate. And I don't like the "black eyebrows on blondes" look tbh over a year ago
Whenever I've done polls about comparing a Disney Princess to a modern singer or where they would rank on their best Disney Princess singing voice list, I've always heard "They're too modern." So freaking what? If you don't like their voices for being "too modern" why aren't you complaining about Snow White or Cinderella having voices that are too old fashioned? Yes, I know there are people who think Snow White's voice is too high, but I've seen several defend her saying that was the style back then. So Snow White gets the excuse to her voice is dated because of the style back then, but modern singers are called "too modern?" Just because something is modern doesn't make it bad or not as good as older generations. If the voice isn't your personal taste, that's fine, but saying it's "too modern" just annoys me to no end, especially if you're comparing them to old fashioned voiced that are dated. No offense to anyone.
UnholyNoise commented…
I think a lot of it is coming from people who hate the revival in general and will find any excuse to rag on it. I can undertsand the "too modern" 코멘트 about Rapunzel and Anna (and mostly Anna because the words in her songs are super modern), but complaining that they sound too dated while letting the classics slide is weird. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
^yeah, that's my problem as well. obviously the actors can't do anything about their voices! but the language is what gets me, like when Rapunzel says "like" in the modern sense. but hey, all the 영화 have anachronistic dialogue anyway. over a year ago
Asami is nice and all, but I think she's a really boring character
She has a beautiful 디자인 though. Easily one of my faves. over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
^Late reply but what does her being beautiful get to do with how great of a character she is? over a year ago
Anastasia/Anya isn't mean/rude/b*tchy for no good reason. First of all, she was in an orphanage for ten years, which was ran by a horrible woman who verbally abused her. She was constantly told that she's a nameless no account that has no past or future. She even mocked the idea of Anya finding her family in Paris, saying her place in life is to be a nobody in a life-ending line, that she should be grateful for. Really? she should be grateful for that? She has to be tough and have a harsh personality because of that upbringing. She needed to be able to stand up for herself and not let people walk all over her. Is she harsh at time, yes, but old habits die hard.

Besides, the historic Anastasia was very outspoken and very much like her animated counterpart. However, she still wasn't mean because she and her sisters did volunteer of their own free will to be nurses for the soldiers fighting in the war. Do I think they could've shown more of her kindness in the movie? Yes, but I don't think she's really mean spirited. She's nice to Puka and Vlad. She's only ever mean to Dimitri, the orphanage lady, and Rasputin (But he's the villain trying to kill her, so he deserved it) and it's justified why she does.

Dimitri is always a jerk to her first and is rarely called out for it by anyone but her, the orphanage lady was abusive to her, and Rasputin is trying to kill her. She didn't really have much of a role model to teach her to be more polite to people she doesn't like. Considering what she had been through, I'm surprised she turned out as well as she did.
UnholyNoise commented…
Don't take this the wrong way, but is this really an unpopular opinion? And it's a lot of excuse-making after 당신 accused me of excusing the bad shit Merida did. (I didn't. She did some seriously messed up stuff. My point was that her anger makes her lash out. Anya's deliberately rude, even when she's not pissed off.) Of course Anya's nice to Vlad, he was literally keeping score of how often she told off Dimitri. Which was my point: she was mean to anyone who challenged her 또는 didn't 엷은 황갈색, 폰은 over her. Orphange lady's words were harsh but kinda true - Anya acted like she was too good for that life when the truth is, not everybody gets to be special. About Dimitri, pretty much everyone calls him out: Vlad, Anya, her grandmother. He grows, it's shown that he screwed up 의해 lying, he nearly 로스트 Anya because of it. I'm not sure I buy that 당신 have to be rude and abrasive to get through hardship. There are heroines who endured just as bad 또는 worse and never 로스트 their kindness 또는 compassion. over a year ago
cruella commented…
I wouldn't say she was mean for no reason, I just think we see too much of that side of her. over a year ago
over a year ago cruella said…
I find it kind of weird that so many people consider Megara to be beautiful, but find Cruella to be ugly. Don't get me wrong, I understand that neither of them are traditional beauties and I understand why their looks wouldn't appeal to everyone. But to me they both have kind of a similar look to them. I mean both have very hard and sharp angles to their bodies and faces, both are very thin, yet they each have an elegance to them. Again, I understand if people don't find them attractive, but I've always just found it a little strange when people praise Meg for her looks but those same people think Cruella is totally ugly. No offense to anyone.
last edited over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
I find both to be ugly over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
They're both very angular but beyond that, I don't see the resemblance at all. Meg looks way better - her hair, her coloring, her style. Honestly, Cruella looks like a corpse. And her features are even sharper than Meg's. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
^yeah, Cruella was intended to be unattractive like a lot of villains (too angular, too pale, too-bright makeup, too thin, etc). over a year ago
over a year ago Lanalamprouge said…
I don't like Atlantis...at all. I watched it since it's considered underrated and I like to watch a lot of animated movies but I was bored out of my mind, none of the characters caught my attention except maybe Helga and even then only vaguely, the plot was bleh, and I was only really impacted by a few of the animation scenes. I thought about it after and understood why people did like it, because it's not unlikable or an awful movie at all, but it ended up not being my cup of tea
AudreyFreak commented…
Agreed. I like it all right as an adult, mostly for the animation, Helga and Milo, but otherwise I think the fandom overrates it (ironically, since it's widely considered underrated). over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
I think that the whole first thrid of the movie moves too slowly and doesn't do much to grad one's attention, but the rest of the movie is enjoyable. The art style is awesome! I can see why you'd say that. over a year ago
I think 당신 can like depending on how 당신 feel about this genre in general- though yeah, i have a hard time liking it mostly due to the art style. And everything looks dull and too greyish for my liking.. over a year ago
over a year ago UnholyNoise said…
Maybe this makes me a hypocrite because I totally participate in them, but the "who's prettiest?" polls in this group are overdone. Why not more polls on who's braver or kinder or smarter?
KataraLover commented…
I'm definitely the most guilty of these beauty 투표 and I do like making them. However, I do try to think of other 투표 that are 더 많이 creative, but unfortunately my creativity is being used up for my college classes. The beauty 투표 at least help me stay active, even if it's unoriginal. But I also have to say that if 당신 want different polls, than 당신 start making them and maybe it'll get contagious. I remember when there was a little trend where they had unattractive female asking who was the hottest, just for a joke. So basically, if 당신 want something different, start it yourself. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
I like all of those, but I don't think personality 투표 will bring much 더 많이 than beauty. We all know Ariel, Belle, 또는 Aurora will win Beauty, but I also know 뮬란 will always win Bravest, Belle will win Smartest, and Snow will win Kindest. People tend to be repetitive and it's very hard for other girls to win those 투표 because the collective opinion is rarely challenged 또는 questioned. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
^ Yeah but I feel like the discussions those 투표 could spark, especially if there are lots of options, would be a lot 더 많이 interesting. It's a lot harder to argue over who's prettier since beauty is so subjective and the character designs can be so different that it hardly makes sense comparing them. over a year ago
But tbh even if we change the 투표 people will always vote for what they know over what is the "true". And people are kinda shallow when it comes to the beauty aspect... over a year ago
I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but whatevs, I think it's perfectly fine to dislike a character for what they wear. Of course if the character is dressed appropriately to the setting or is genuinely a good character, I can look that, but if they are wearing a skimpy outfit for no reason or just to make the guys horny, then It's likely I won't like them and I highly doubt it's for ''owning their sexuality''. For exampe, I don't like Ariel, but it's not because of what she wears. I mean she's a mermaid, of course she wears just a sea shell bra. Although it's a big problem with heroines in comics, video games, and anime, especially the comic book version of Starfire
I don't think Miss Piggy is as abusive as everyone makes her out to be. First of all, she only really hits people when they offend her, like making fun of her weight, making pig jokes, or that kind of thing. Besides, she doesn't just attack men, she's also attacked women, so it's not just about it being funny because she's a woman beating up a man. I mean, I'm one of the biggest people against sexist double standards, but this isn't one of them. Besides, she's not meant to be taken seriously. Plus she has been known to beat up people to help the people she cares about, like when they were planning to brainwash Kermit in one of the movies. I'd also like to point out that in the new show, she's really grown a lot. She's kept her flaws, but also matures and they add depth to her. I mean, she even freaking helped Kermit, her ex-boyfriend, buy a birthday gift for his new girlfriend and actually came through with a great gift. I mean, that situation was BEYOND AWKWARD and she still came through for him.

Also, her being a female beating up man really wouldn't be that different if the genders were reversed. I mean, have you seen The Joker and Harley Quinn. The Joker has abused Harley, manipulated her emotions, and even almost killed her. That's FAR worse than anything Miss Piggy did, and yet a lot of people still love them as a couple. I've seen villain couples that aren't lovey dovey, but still don't try to kill each other. Plus I don't hear anyone complaining about how Peter Griffith from Family Guy basically abuses his daughter Meg, both emotionally and sometimes physically. Yet I hear people saying, that's part of the joke, despite that he's done MUCH worse to her than Miss Piggy ever did. Plus, Miss Piggy is called out on what she does sometimes, especially on the new show. Peter is never called out for what he does to Meg.
cruella commented…
I can definitely understand why people dislike her because she has a pretty harsh personality, which is a turn off to a lot of people, even though I tend to like characters like that. For me character flaws usually don't bother me as long as they're recognized as flaws and/or the character isn't supposed to be role model. So Miss Piggy doesn't bother me. I think some (not all) of the people who accuse her of being too abusive don't really consider the slapstick comedy style of the show, and the fact the 당신 can get away with a lot 더 많이 in that type of show. over a year ago
I think that Anastasia Tremaine is more beautiful than Merida. Neither one is a conventional beauty, but I think Anastasia has the much better face. Her facial structure is better shaped, she doesn't have the face of a 6-month-old baby, she has better lips, and a MUCH more beautiful smile. Merida is cute, but that's all. She's so baby faced that her head looks like it belongs on an actual baby. Anastasia isn't the prettiest flower in the garden, but she is beautiful in an unconventional way. If it wasn't for her nose and her lines on her face she could be beautiful in a conventional way.
 I think that 아나스타샤 Tremaine is 더 많이 beautiful than Merida. Neither one is a conventional beauty,
SarahCorine commented…
Agreed. I 사랑 how they redeemed her in the sequels. They are meant to be ugly stepsisters so it makes sense why they drew her the way they did, but still she is actually quite beautiful for being an "ugly stepsister" I really like her hair too. over a year ago
over a year ago M_gann said…
I think the animation for Anastasia (the movie) is really creepy. Everything just seems slightly off, with certain things having a lot of detail and everything else being very blank. I like the stories and characters but I always feel a bit nervous when I watch the movie and i don't watch it as much as other animated ones.
324anna commented…
I agree that the characters look quite creepy, it's because they used the technique of rotoscope, I do 사랑 the 애니메이션 of the movie though. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
Yeah, Bluth films in general have that weirdness, and I think it's especially noticeable in 아나스타샤 because it's supposed to be modeled on 디즈니 Princess 영화 but doesn't quite look like one. over a year ago
Yeah, the rotoscoping and the super detailed movement of the characters is really weird. I feel his style really works the best when it's about cute 동물 over "realistic" humans. The other human Bluth films also have the 더 많이 realistic characters moving weirdly over a year ago
I don't mind fanfictions when they're done right. For example, I've seen a lot of fan-made images, likely for fanfictions, about Jack Frost from Rise of The Guardians becoming evil, thanks to Pitch Black. I find that idea to be very interesting! I think it would bring some intense development between Jack and the other guardians, which is already amazing. Dark Frost (A popular name for this, in fact, it's so popular there's even Cosplay for it) would have resentments towards the other guardians for not bothering to befriend him during his three-hundred-years of loneliness, them feeling guilt over that, and wondering if they can get him out from under Pitch's power to become his true self again. Plus, I love when good characters are made evil by a dark force that basically takes away their goodness and free will. There are definitely bad fanfictions out there, but we shouldn't just assume that all fanfictions are bad. I actually think Dark Frost would be a good idea for a movie.
cruella commented…
I've definitely read some bad fanfiction, but I agree with 당신 about not just assuming it's bad. I know that hardly anybody will read my fanfics, likely because they assume they're bad. over a year ago
M_gann commented…
I think fanfics are generally considered bad because they're written 의해 young, inexperienced writers. But a good 5-10% of fanfic is absolutely golden. over a year ago
2D Dreamworks > Disney Renaissance
KataraLover commented…
I must respectfully disagree, but to each their own, of course. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
About the same. ;) Maybe I slightly prefer 2d Dreamworks, but the Renaissance has Tarzan. over a year ago
I'm kinda like...Disney > Pixar. 픽사 is incredibly overrated and i only like 3-4 of their films. over a year ago
I think that Aurora's peasant dress is OVERRATED and ugly! The neckline is too high for my taste, I hate collars, the sleeves look too short and kind of awkward for some reason, and grey is such a horrible color! Of all the colors they could've chosen for her, why grey? It's such a boring and DULL color! As a theatre major in college, I've taken classes that talk about costume designs and how they should represent a character's personality and their situation. Snow White's dress showed what an optimistic, colorful, and childlike innocent character she was. Even with Elsa her clothes represented her because her outfits at first were conservative (Including having her hair in a bun), showing that she had to hide her powers, until her iconic ice dress and letting her hair down that showed she was embracing her powers and no longer cared (even though the writing of her character CLEARLY didn't show that after Let It Go). What does Aurora's grey dress show about her? Grey is used on characters that are supposed to be dull and lifeless. Why didn't they use a color like purple or something? I know a lot of people love her peasant dress, which is fine, but I just think it's ugly! HORRIBLE color and a bad design.
cruella commented…
I think it's pretty, but overrated. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
It's pretty, but thecolors are bland. The corset (Sorry if that's the wrong word...) is what I like most about it. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
i 사랑 aurora, but honestly the color of that dress is plain and boring - and it looks even worse on her because it doesn't fit her coloring at all. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
I actually 사랑 that it's gray (currently my 가장 좋아하는 color... which is weird for someone who loves 색깔 as much as I do). I think the soft gray 슈츠 her. but pastels wouldn't hurt. I agree about the color, but Peter Pan 색깔 were trendy when the movie came out. over a year ago
sad
I'm sure this is going to sound really weird. But here it is... I hate when a character is killed off. If a character I love dies I feel depressed. I know that fictional characters aren't real people and that it's not like a real person dying. But, I'm really prone to depression and I watch cartoons to sorta escape from the sadness of the real world, and when a cartoon character dies, it makes me feel like I'm surrounded by sad things, even in places where they shouldn't be.
it's ok. lots of people feel a lot with comfort with their fave characters so it's kinda natural to feel affected 의해 their deaths. i mean as it doesn't take over 당신 또는 당신 value their deaths over a real person's death, there's nothing really wrong with it over a year ago
over a year ago MalloMar said…
Probably not too unpopular...
I think Lady (Lady and the Tramp) has stunning eyes. Usually I'm not crazy about huge doe eyes, but her's are lovely and so expressive.Such a gorgeous brown shade and long dark lashes. I guess the way she's animated in general is nice. She's very graceful for a dog.
Yes! Her 애니메이션 is awesome. I 사랑 her ears myself, i thought it was clever how the animators made it look like they were "stand-in" for hair over a year ago
over a year ago ajotma said…
I don't know if this unpopular or not, because I know that KataraLover agrees with me here...
I hate Peter Pan. Mostly the character, I can't particularly speak for the movie as a whole, as it's been too long. (I don't really like Wendy either, though.) I just find him annoying, selfish and with no real redeeming qualities. Sue me.
KataraLover commented…
People are half and half on this. They either 사랑 him 또는 hate him and I agree with 당신 100%! I despise him! over a year ago
cruella commented…
I definitely agree. He honestly reminds me 더 많이 of a villain than a hero. over a year ago
PP doesn't have much good stuff imo. (at least the 디즈니 version). over a year ago
I think Snow White is GORGEOUS and is one of the top 5 most beautiful Disney Princesses. She looks like such a doll, in fact, she's a porcelain doll. I find it weird that people criticize Snow White's looks and praise The Blue Fairy as a stunning beauty when they look exactly alike. The only real difference is the eye color and hair color. I think both are gorgeous, but I prefer Snow's coloring.
 I think Snow White is GORGEOUS and is one of the 상단, 맨 위로 5 most beautiful 디즈니 Princesses. She looks li
AudreyFreak commented…
i agree. i always thought both were gorgeous (and that's coming from someone who normally doesn't care for the babyfaced look) and i also always found that unfair. I guess the fairy's looks are 더 많이 인기 because she looks less like a kid? although if that's the reason, that's pretty dumb because I always see people say Snow looks too old to be 14. also, as much hate as blondes might get nowadays, people often prefer blue eyed blondes. over a year ago
Merida is not really a well-developed character and is actually pretty poorly done. She acts like a despicable little brat that doesn't want to have responsibilities, wants to do nothing but ride her horse and shoot arrows, throws food she's eaten on the floor for her hardworking servants to pick up, is inconsiderate of others (like almost running over a servant with her horse and making things a lot more difficult for her servants), is a stereotypical tomboy that bashes girly things, doesn't mind that war could break out and others could die because of her ("We'll expect your declarations of war in the morning"), she thinks she has the right to destroy her mother's property and to decide to change who her mother is, she keeps saying it's the Witch's fault and not hers, is promoted as a badass that can take care of herself and will be the one to save the day but is constantly having to be saved and doesn't do anything that badass, her faults are shown as charming, she gets her way in the end too easily, and her redemption is very last minute and rushed. Elinor is the one who goes through a big change and conforms more to Merida's way of life than Merida does Elinor's. I find it hard to believe that three stubborn old men like the three lords would conform to Merida's beliefs so easily. People say she's a better done version of Ariel, but honestly, I find her to be a poorly done version of Ariel.
cruella commented…
Yeah, I definitely agree. I think Ariel learning her lesson could have been handled a little better, with showing her actually apologizing, but that would be pretty much the small complaint I have about Ariel's development. Merida's development on the other hand was very poorly done and barely there to be honest. over a year ago
I do love Sleeping Beauty, but I don't think the songs in Sleeping Beauty, aside from Once Upon A Dream and I Wonder (Well, this one somewhat), are really all that memorable. Yes, I know the instrumental music is Tchaikovsky, which is fantastic, but the actual songs themselves are absolutely forgettable. No one talks about The Gifts, Hail To The Princess Aurora, Skumps, and the song where the fairies are putting everyone to sleep. Those songs are completely forgettable, even though Tchaikovsky's instrumental music in absolutely incredible!
I love Osomatsu-san... Karamatsu is such a fucking bae, I hope somebody eventually gives him the love he needs-NAY, the loves he DESERVES.
I hate the ship of Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde! One of the things I ADORE so much about Zootopia was that it was that the main relationship was between a male and female character that were around the same age but there was nothing romantic between them. They were just great friends that started off as enemies. They bring out the best in each other, but friends can do that, it doesn't have to be anything romantic. It's rare that the main relationship of a film is between a male character and a female character that aren't related or in a romantic relationship but are instead just friends. I mean, their relationship is similar to Rapunzel & Flynn and Anna & Kristoff, except that Judy and Nick aren't romantically involved, and yet they're FAR more developed than either of those couples. Sometimes characters are better off as just friends and I believe that to be the case between Judy and Nick.
cruella commented…
Yeah, they're much better and have a much stronger relationship as friends. over a year ago
ajotma commented…
I haven't seen the film but I kinda hope that an unnecessary romance isn't forced in there. I know a lot of people ship it, though. over a year ago
Lanalamprouge commented…
i also like that Nick and Judy are 프렌즈 and JUST 프렌즈 over a year ago
SarahCorine commented…
I can go either way on this. I ship them as a couple because the best relationships are the best 프렌즈 kind. But then again, because they are best friends. No, not just that but because their friendship developed so naturally and purely, it really does just as well if not better that they stay friends. Hmmm so I guess I would be happy either way. But regardless of the people who do ship them as a couple, if they make a sequel which I really hope they do, I don't think 디즈니 would put them together because even in that world, it would be just kinda weird. over a year ago
I don’t know how unpopular this actually is, since I only recently started watching Clone Wars, but apparently it’s unpopular among the few fellow Jar Jar Binks fans I’ve met. I don’t think the TV special, The Disappeared, was that good. I get that Jar Jar fans like it because it shows him as the main hero. And I get that they were trying to show him as heroic figure rather than the comic relief, which isn't easy. But the way they went about doing it wasn’t very good IMO. They decided to have him save his ex-girlfriend, who’s very strong in the Force, yet all she does when she’s captured is scream, “Jar Jar, help! Save me!”, and doesn’t even try to do anything. I also found it creepy that Yoda’s reason for why she liked Jar Jar, was that “…some people are attracted to those with the mind of a child.” What does she prey on guys that aren’t very bright?
...There are 팬 of Jar Jar? over a year ago
I'm not being sarcastic 또는 anything, i'm genuinely curious. everywhere i see everyone hates him... over a year ago
cruella commented…
Yeah, there are few that I've met on the internet. over a year ago
The Little Mermaid 3: Ariel's Beginning is an awful movie! I'm surprised when people say it's one of the more decent Disney sequels because it's really among one of the worst Disney sequels. Triton is really too mean-spirited to the point where he is absolutely unlikable and I can't feel bad for him, Sebastian is out of character because he would NEVER form a group going against King Triton's law (Did they even watch the first movie?), Flounder is the polar opposite of who he was originally, they had Ariel's mother die over a freaking music box, the villain is lame with a weak motivation/goal and a terrible song, the new characters are forgettable, the conflict about Triton banning music is stupid, they don't talk about his hatred for humans (especially since they KILLED HIS WIFE), they don't even use this as an opportunity to show Ursula's backstory and why she was banished, and it has horrible continuity with both the original movie and the FAR superior prequel TV series. It does have gorgeous animation (Plus it actually put effort into making the background characters attractive) and great songs (aside from the villain's song) but that just shows that it has the same problem as Frozen, that it puts more effort into style instead of substance. Aside from the gorgeous animation and the great songs it has very little going for it. The only other good things about it was that Ariel's personality was actually kept perfectly intact, they showed Ariel's mother and showed humans killed her, and gave her sisters individual personalities (along with making them actually beautiful unlike in the original). If you like it, that's fine, but in my opinion, it's absolutely AWFUL!
Wow, so I finally saw all of The Book of Life and it was... kinda underwhelming? Which is sad because the animation was absolutely gorgeous, you can tell they put a lot of effort into it. The style reminds me a lot of Song of the Sea and The Secret of Kells. It's just that the plot and the characterization were so formulaic and predictable, and honestly so gender stereotyped that they didn't seem like actual characters to me. Maria is one of the the biggest Mary Sues/overidealized Strong Female Characters in animation. ("Did you know I also learned kung fu?" ...ugh kill me now) She's Belle on steroids, the "she's not like other girls" vibe the movie gives off is so sexist and boring. Of course the main plot revolves around which one-dimensional guy will get to marry her, which means you have to sit through like 90 minutes of these two dweebs fighting and fawning over her. And it's so obvious who she's going to end up with, so predictable. (Not that I need a complex plot to make me love a movie, or I wouldn't be such a burning fangirl for The Road to El Dorado. But the humor, animation, chemistry and characterization are done so well in RtED that they carry you through a weak plot.)

The best parts were the ones that didn't directly involve Maria, like the subtext with the underworld and whether it's right for these two gods, or whatever they are, to interfere in the affairs of mortals, etc.
Yeah that's my main problem with the movie- it's beautifully animated and the showcase of culture is nice, but the story's a mess and the characters are huge cliches, which is why i find them hard to like. i thought i was the only one who found faults in this movie over a year ago
I still like the movie, though. the 애니메이션 is very nice and the two gods are engaging. over a year ago
ajotma commented…
I would like to watch it just for the 애니메이션 and style, and La Muerte seems like an interesting character. over a year ago
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
I dislike Frozen so much that I've only watched it once. And I don't really feel like watching it again. I mean, I would but If I saw it on Netflix, I wouldn't exactly jump at the chance to watch it like I would when I see Mulan or Pocahontas on Netflix. The one and only time I saw it was at the movies and when Hans revealed who he really was to Anna, that's when I hated the movie. Maybe it's a biased opinion because I've known guys like Hans and I can't stand them. Frozen is probably my least favorite animated Disney movie of all time.
ajotma commented…
Yeah, Frozen's probably one of my least 가장 좋아하는 디즈니 movies, too. over a year ago
SarahCorine commented…
Let it go is the only song that I like even tho I think that's just as overrated as the movie. The other songs are just ok. over a year ago
wavesurf commented…
When Elsa got all up on her high and mighty horse, and in that flat tone of voice said, 'You can't marry a man 당신 just met!" everyone in the audience laughed-- except me. I saw that as a full-on slap to the face for all of the legacy 디즈니 princesses from Snow White through Merida. Like, NONE of the prior DP girls immediately married the guy after they first met the guy. DUH!!!! I was SO DONE with 겨울왕국 only 20 분 into the film, thanks to Elsa. I watched the rest because I was bored. It did not improve ( Hans turned evil just like I suspected; I could read it in his eyes, when I first saw him interacting with Anna). I watched 겨울왕국 twice, trying to like it. I will never, ever, ever watch it again. It's my least 가장 좋아하는 디즈니 movie bar none/of all time. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
I've started to develop a love-hate relationship with it. lie Tangled, I enjoy it up to a point till a certain character does something (in this case, Elsa doing what wavesurf said). then... yech. I adore Anna and like Sven (even Olaf and Kristoff to certain degrees, even though the latter is a jerk) and the aesthetic is GORGEOUS with the winter colors, symmetry and Norwegian landscapes, but the digs they make at the classics annoy me and I dislike Let It Go, even if the scene itself is pretty. and for some reason even if it's technically happy, the ending makes me a bit sad. over a year ago
I'm sure I'm going to get some hate for this, since nearly all the other Disney Duck fans disagree with me, but Darkwing Duck and Gosalyn Mallard are both very poorly done characters and very overrated.
KataraLover commented…
I agree! I despise them! over a year ago
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
heart
I love Anastasia and the baker as a couple. We don't see a lot of him in the 2nd movie and even less in the 3rd movie. He appears in the end credits. But from what we do see, I think he is perfect for Anastasia. He loves her and accepts her for who she is. I would totally watch a spin off movie of them. With the way they redeemed her character, she definitely deserves a happy ending. I'm happy they gave her a little romance. Also, the baker cleans up nice. He looks hella fine in their dancing scene. He is quite the charming young man.
 I 사랑 아나스타샤 and the baker as a couple. We don't see a lot of him in the 2nd movie and even less
KataraLover commented…
I think a lot of the criticism comes from that they don't think 아나스타샤 deserves 사랑 after all she did to 신데렐라 and because people will hate on anything just because it's from a sequel. I personally 사랑 them as a couple! It's unique for 디즈니 to do a couple where neither one is traditionally attractive. I mean it's usually two characters that are traditionally attractive 또는 an attractive woman with a not so attractive man (Belle and Beast, 슈렉 and Human Fiona, Quasimodo and Madellaine). It shows that looks clearly isn't what attracted them to each other and that 사랑 at first sight in stories can be about truly looking into ones soul. He sees the woman she wants to be and thanks to his 사랑 for her (along with help from Cinderella) that she was finally able to stand up to her mother. I actually wrote an 기사 about why 아나스타샤 is such a great character on the 디즈니 Princess 팬 club several months back, if you're interested in 읽기 it. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
Link to my article: link over a year ago
Mulan 2 is such a bad sequel and I don't understand how it's considered to be one of the better sequels. I think people only really think that because of the pretty animation and both Mulan, Shang getting more scenes together, and the princesses getting with Mulan's friends. But other than that, it really has very little going for it. First of all, while the animation is pretty to look at, the movements are just so awkward looking and over-the-top. The character movements a lot of the time really don't match the style and just make the characters look more cartoony, despite that people think Mulan looks exactly like she did in the original but really has lost something about her beauty. Mulan is also way too preachy in this movie and forcing her ideas on others, Shang is an ass, and Mushu is basically the villain of the movie with such a lame motivation. The story is as just as much of a letdown as The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 is to the original. The original movie was such an epic story and the sequel has such a weak and simplistic story that is such a disappointing idea for a sequel. Of all the ideas they could do for Mulan, this was the idea they thought would be a good idea. There's not even really a lot of action in this movie like there should be in a Mulan sequel. This movie is also REALLY CHEESY to the point that it's grating. The only Disney sequels that are cheesier than this are The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 and Belle's Magical World! No offense to anyone. But really? This is what is considered to be one of the better Disney sequels? It's crap in my opinion! If the animation with this and Enchanted Christmas were switched people would likely be saying that this movie sucks and Enchanted Christmas is good. Although, my opinion on Beauty and The Beast and The Enchanted Christmas is an unpopular confession for another time.
SarahCorine commented…
I think it's a pretty good sequel and I enjoy it. However, it's definitely not as good as it should have been. Given the character they were working with. The DP that saved an entire country! Ya, they definitely could have come up with a better story for Mulan. Although the 애니메이션 is decent, it gets really lazy a lot. If 당신 notice the three couples at the end after Mushu breaks up the wedding, the three princesses are completely drawn wrong. It's horrendous. over a year ago
This is in my previous comment, but: if Frozen were non-Disney (like Dreamworks or some more unknown studio), I feel like less people would worship it the way they do. For example, the Nostalgia Critic would probably blast it for having unnecessary and awkward humor that even goes as far as ruining potentially serious scenes, but everyone's too busy kissing Frozen's ass (excuse my French) because "Disney can do no wrong" and has the money to promote and commercialize it like there's no tomorrow, and because "Elsa and Anna are feminist icons!!".
wavesurf commented…
I don't exactly like the Revival Age/Era for 디즈니 films. Now, if 디즈니 features a female protagonist, the movie has to have a side of the ultra-feminist power trip entree along with it. I'm sick of the ultra-feminist power trip!! This is why I didn't embrace Merida, when she first came out. I still don't praise her, now. And then with the lavish praise given to the sorry joke of a plotline that was Frozen...I still fail to see how that empowered females everywhere. I don't care if 겨울왕국 is the 5th highest grossing movie of all time. That movie was abysmal ( when critically analyzed for plot consistency and characterization), and the constant worship Ajotma talks about from its 팬 is annoying. Anybody who doesn't like Frozen, gets belittled and bullied. I'm sorta hoping Moana knocks 겨울왕국 off the radar, for once... over a year ago
I don't find Ariel to be generic looking AT ALL! In fact, I think she's a great blend of being conventionally beautiful and unique looking. Obviously, she has the facial structure, nose, and smile of someone conventionally attractive (at least in my opinion). However, she is given enough trains to make her unique looking. She has long thick red hair, yes, I realize that color isn't everyone's favorite, but it's definitely unique looking. Well, at least somewhat unique looking, since there are characters with Ariel red hair, but the hairstyle is simple and yet eye-popping. Also, while I prefer full lips, it's rare to see an animated character with thin lips (though not as thin as Jane's). It's also unique to see a female character without a cupid curve, especially since the only other Disney Princesses with lips without cupid curves are Pocahontas and Merida. I'm not gonna act like Ariel is the most unique looking character, but I feel like she's a wonderful blend of traditional beauty and being unique looking. She's conventionally beautiful but isn't generic looking to the point that her looks are boring like Belle and she's not too unique to the point where she looks weird like Merida and Megara. I feel like people nowadays either put too much importance on either looking completely traditionally beautiful to where they're not interesting to look at or making them look too unique just because they're tired of the conventionally beautiful heroines. That is actually why Merida and Belle are my two least beautiful Disney Princesses. Merida is too unique looking to the point where she looks weird (Plus that six-month-old baby face of hers) and Belle is too generic looking (Although objectively she's definitely FAR more beautiful than Merida). Again, Ariel isn't the most unique looking female character, but her looks are FAR from generic and is unique looking enough for me.
 I don't find Ariel to be generic looking AT ALL! In fact, I think she's a great blend of being conven
UnholyNoise commented…
There's no such thing as objectivity in beauty - so no, Belle being prettier than Merida is still just an opinion. :) And to me Ariel is pretty much just Belle with different coloring. I don't see anything unique about her design; she's like the template for disneyface. Even Eric looks like her. And owing to late-80s 애니메이션 her hair is nothing special to me either. The color is nice but there's no texture to it at all. It looks like there is a 셔츠 folded on 상단, 맨 위로 of her head. I hate CG but they get hair right. And at least Merida's hair looks like actual hair. over a year ago
wavesurf commented…
Merida's hair reminds me of my own. I have some really bad memories associated with that. Also, 메리다와 마법의 숲 won the oscar only because of Merida's hair. So, I do dig Ariel's hair, and 2D hair for the most part is nicer and less "stiff looking" to me. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
메리다와 마법의 숲 didn't win the Oscar just for Merida's hair; that's silly. It won because the Academy is in 사랑 with 픽사 and will vote for whatever John Lasseter does even when its crap. over a year ago
wavesurf commented…
^That's the other reason it won, besides her hair. It's the-PIXAR-must-win-everything-syndrome. over a year ago
Wow this forum has been inactive for a while. Anyway a lot of people think Eris is beautiful, but I don't find her pretty at all. She's got beautiful hair though, I'll give her that. She just looks really reptilian to me (It might of been intended, but still)
KataraLover commented…
She is meant to 옮기기 like a 빠른, 스위프트 and sly serpent, one that can evaporate in purple smoke and reappear, so I guess her blue 또는 grey (depending on the lighting of the scene) and snake looking eyes were definitely intentional. I personally think she's gorgeous, but I can see why 당신 don't find her pretty, especially when looking at unflattering shots of her. But I definitely think the animators deserve A LOT of Oscars for the 애니메이션 they did with her hair and her evaporating skills. over a year ago
wavesurf commented…
당신 nailed it. I don't find Eris attractive at all. She's too reptilian and does not look like a female. At least Ursula still looks like a female, somewhat. over a year ago
UnholyNoise commented…
I think she's pretty attractive - though a lot of it is her presence, how she moves. over a year ago
I feel like I may have commented this before, but... I don't really like the texture/shape of Odette's hair. It looks too unrealistic and kinda like a shapeless blob to me, but her face is really pretty and I still think she's beautiful.
KataraLover commented…
I feel like, unfortunately, the opinion on not liking Odette's hair is pretty 인기 here on Fanpop. I personally think she has the most beautiful hair of any animated female, but that's just me. over a year ago
I know that this isn't technically an animated opinion, but it is closely linked to it. I think the world in general is way too sex obsessed. Before you start saying things like, "that's just because you're asexual and don't have any interest in it," like I've heard many people say, listen to me. It seems like ever where I turn there is something sexual. People are always trying to find, subliminal sex messages in kids movies, and making up sexual fan theories that make no sense. You can't even post a picture of a male and female character together, without people thinking that they're having an affair. I just got done explaining to someone on a different site that a picture that I had done, of Scrooge and Minnie hugging, by no means meant the they were in a sexual relationship; even though I had clearly stated that "they're friends" in the discription.
wavesurf commented…
^We live in an oversexualized age. I don't like the scree of it everywhere I look. But I'm aware of it, too. I try to not engage with the sexual types, nor to look at screwed-up 디즈니 또는 디즈니 Princess themed material. It just helps me feel better to remember being a child, before the adult stage came on..... over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
AMEN! I've always hated when people did this. It annoys the hell out of me! over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
agreed. and even if you're not asexual, they still call 당신 a prude 또는 a moral guardian for opposing it. how is it hurting 당신 to not want cartoon characters kids watch to be treated like pieces of meat? over a year ago
I personally don't get why people love Arista so much. She is the most beautiful out of all of Ariel's sisters, but her personality isn't anything special. She's basically just the standard one-dimensional dumb blonde character that's just so sweet you can't help but ignore her being not so bright. There's not really much to her other than her looks, being a sweet but dumb blonde, loving music, and being Ariel's sister. In the animated series, she was really just a spoiled, selfish little b*tch. So either way, I've never really liked her. There are definitely worse characters out there and she's not even among one of my least favorite Disney characters, not even close. I probably only mildly dislike her. Ariel's other sisters are a lot more interesting than her.
 I personally don't get why people 사랑 Arista so much. She is the most beautiful out of all of Ariel'
cruella commented…
I kind of like her, but I've always thought she was pretty overrated. And I've never understood why she was so 인기 either. over a year ago
I don't find Tzipporah from The Prince of Egypt to be attractive AT ALL! I'd go to far as to say that I think she's ugly. I don't know why people consider her to be so gorgeous. Besides her eyes and body, what else is there? Her facial structure is manly and weirdly shaped, her nose is strange looking, her hair is horrible, she has terrible facial expressions that take away from her looks, and her smile is nothing special. Queen Tuya from The Prince of Egypt is also nothing special and I don't know what the appeal is. She's not ugly like Tzipporah is, but I wouldn't call her pretty, just plainly cute at the most. I like both of them as characters, but I really don't understand the appeal of their looks, but that's just me.
M_gann commented…
I mean the art style of Prince of Egypt is so different that it's hard to argue that anyone is really attractive in a conventional way. A lot of it just comes own to personal preference. I for one see a lot of Pocahontas in Tzipporah and I think Poca is just gorgeous. I don't think her facial structure is manly, if anyone's is it would be Yocheved since she has such a long face. As for the noses, all of them look a bit weird in the movie, but I think her's complements her facial features well. And her lips are just so full and beautiful! Plus her skin color is just gorgeous. For me though I find that personality adds a lot to attractiveness and the confidence with which she holds herself really lends to me just thinking she's absolutely beautiful. This may just be a reflection of the women I've known in my life that are similar to her though. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
I wouldn't say that there aren't characters that are conventionally attractive. Moses, Miriam, and Yocheved are very attactive. I think the drawing style isn't so much having an unconventional style, but a realistic style. They look like real and normal people, some are good looking in a normal way, some are average lookings, and some are bad looking. I personally think Yocheved is the best looking of all the females in the movie. I feel Pocahontas is 더 많이 womanly where as I find Tzipporah to just look too masculine looking in the face. But that's just me. over a year ago
AdelitaI commented…
Tzipporah is not in my TOP-10 most beautiful CAMHs but I do find her beautiful. Not a 팬 of model beauty( which is also I don't find Pocahontas and Aurora enviably gorgeous either), I prefer 더 많이 구식 또는 cute beauty so not outstandingly beautiful but still beautiful. My 가장 좋아하는 of Tzipporah's features are her eyes. 퀸 Tuya's face is captivating( I think "captivating" is the best word) and resembles a cat face, it really adds extra appeals to her already charming character. To me she is the prettiest woman in the movie. I don't find anyone in Moses' biological family particularly good-looking, except for Moses himself( he is one of my most gorgeous animated males). I'd say Yocheved is slightly prettier than Miriam. Miriam is stocky and has small and thin features on a broad face which is not very proportionate, neither her body 또는 face is something I would envy. I 사랑 Miriam though, she has a great personality and I can adore a heroine without finding her beautiful. over a year ago
I don't think that Lady and The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure is a rehash of the original AT ALL! Yes, they have the couple with the dog from the good side of town and another dog from the bad side of town (along with the spaghetti scene) but that's not the main plot of the movie. In the original, that had very little story, it was mainly about a romance and not much else. Don't get me wrong, I like the original, even if I can't stand the poorly done romance, but there's not much to it for me. The sequel, while it has its flaws, has more of an actual story and not just a romance. One of the makers of the film said they related to the film because they had a brother who was a runaway. I like how we are able to see both sides of the whole rebel vs parent thing and how neither is completely right or wrong. I understand why Scamp acts the way he does but I also like how the story doesn't show him as always in the right. The story keeps its focus on family and has a message that can be related to kids and adult. Angel is a very complex and interesting character, the animation is gorgeous, the songs are great, the villain is pretty cool, the romance was handled better here, and it has some good character development (not the best, but still). I think the movie is genuinely great and I really don't see how it's a rehash of the original when it has more of a plot than the original (although the lack of story was kind of part of the original's charm).
I think that saying a pre/mid/sequel shouldn't be made because it's not needed is stupid. By that standard no movies should have ever been made.
KataraLover commented…
Exactly! When 당신 think about it, most 영화 were adapted from something and it's basically trying to remake that. There were people who thought Toy Story didn't need a sequel before the 초 movie came out and look what happened there. It became one of the most successful and beloved franchises of all time and people arguing which movie is the best. over a year ago
over a year ago AudreyFreak said…
I think OBJECTIVELY princes like Aladdin, Naveen, Phillip, etc. are the handsomest or cutest. However... I think Kristoff is a hunk. If we rank them by general handsomeness I think I'd have Naveen or Aladdin or Beast as #1, but Kristoff is the most attractive to me personally. I know a lot of people think he's ugly or plain but I love blonde hair with brown eyes. and he has the best body tied with human Beast. that's probably why Kristanna aren't lower on my list- they make a really good-looking couple. he's rugged.
uploaded900 commented…
Well personally my most attractive prince is Naveen. While I don't find him ugly, I don't think Kristoff is a hunk. It's the facial structure, nose (I actually like big, shapely noses, but his is wayyy too big), and gross habits that make him unappealing. over a year ago
I feel like they tried way too hard to make Bubbles cute to the point that it's not even charming. No offense to Tara Strong, I actually think she's the queen of VA, but that Bubbles voice has go to go.
I really don't see the problem with Anastasia's nose. Yeah it's thick so what. Not every good looking female character needs to have a small dainty nose. Yeah I'm taking this personal since I too have a slightly thick nose myself and I used to be insecure about it :/
I love the WITCH comics, but I could never get into the show. I just disliked all the unneeded changes to something that was already perfect. Not to mention I just couldn't get how some of the girls were changed- Cornelia went from the cold yet practical person she was in the comics to another ditzy blonde bimbo who speaks like a Valley Girl (because we haven't had some femininity shaming, I guess) and Taranee went from the Straight Man to being a whiny nerd. Lame...
cruella commented…
I've never read any of the comics. But I hate it when a character is completely changed from what they originally were. over a year ago
angry
I'm really disappointed to have found out that they've decided to make Anastasia the Musical more historical accurate, and completely write out Rasputin and Bartok. They were always my two favorite characters and the main reason I watch the movie. I understand that they're not very popular and that people have complained about the historical inaccuracies, but still why rewrite a story that's basically fictional and was written so many years ago by removing characters that have fans?!
KataraLover commented…
Really? They're doing that? That is really stupid! I mean, trying something different is all fine and good, but 글쓰기 them out seems unnecessary. I mean, they played a big part in the movie, so it really seems ridiculous to take them out. I mean, with The Little Mermaid musical, it made sense why Vanessa wasn't included because Sierra (Ariel) was the only one who could sound like herself and be on stage. She couldn't be both Vanessa and Ariel at the same time and they couldn't get someone who sounds like Sierra. Why bother making it 더 많이 historically accurate? It's VERY UNLIKELY that it'll be that much 더 많이 accurate to history. Besides, I really wanted to see what they'd do with In The Dark of The Night. over a year ago
I honestly think that Maui is a terrible and poorly done character! I saw trailers and commercials of him being annoying as hell but tried to stay optimistic because of how I thought I'd dislike Nick Wilde but ended up LOVING! But Maui is just an AWFUL character! He has an ego so big that he makes Gaston look humble, he has no problem leaving Moana to die before his "redemption" starts to "develop", the conflict of the movie was his fault and he's too easily forgiven, his "apology and redemption feels tacked on and not genuine AT ALL, his development is rushed and poorly done, and his friendship with Moana isn't well-done AT ALL! I don't know why people like him so much! He's like Flynn Rider and Naveen, except with only their negative traits and none of their positives. I like Dwayne Johnson, but I can't stand Maui!
cruella commented…
I haven't seen it, but from what I have seen of him in the commercials he looks like a jerk over a year ago
AdelitaI commented…
I am getting tired of leading male character who starts like a jerk and changes to best. over a year ago