Dragon Hunters
over a year ago Sk8er__grl said…
The reluctant dragon
 The reluctant dragon
over a year ago hahi7717 said…
The Magican's Hat
 The Magican's Hat
over a year ago Tygers_Eye said…
The Secret of Kells! Visually breath-taking and very heart-felt.

last edited over a year ago
 The Secret of Kells! Visually breath-taking and very heart-felt.
Happily Ever After. A feminist retelling of a fairy tale and a "after happily ever after" adventure done well, and before it was even popular!
 Happily Ever After. A feminist retelling of a fairy tale and a "after happily ever after" adventure d
Rock a Doodle. HIGHLY FLAWED, but I still love it.
 Rock a Doodle. HIGHLY FLAWED, but I still 사랑 it.
Titan A.E. Don Bluth's last full-length movie before it tanked, took 2D animation with it, and caused a long-beleaguered Bluth to finally throw up his hands, scream "F*CK IT!" and give up on making films altogether. ='(
 Titan A.E. Don Bluth's last full-length movie before it tanked, took 2D 애니메이션 with it, and caused
The Triplets of Belleville. A very visually creative film told mostly in pantomime, with a unique story and a great deal of heart.
 The Triplets of Belleville. A very visually creative film told mostly in pantomime, with a unique sto
The 1957 Soviet Union adaptation of "The Snow Queen." A more faithful adaptation than Frozen, but still beautiful, heart-felt, and memorable in its own right.
 The 1957 Soviet Union adaptation of "The Snow Queen." A 더 많이 faithful adaptation than Frozen, but sti
Tygers_Eye commented…
Link to anyone who might want to view: link over a year ago
The 1976 Soviet Union adaptation of "The Steadfast Tin Soldier." Rather short and mostly expressed in pantomime, but still a very beautiful, very sad, and very moving film.
 The 1976 Soviet Union adaptation of "The Steadfast Tin Soldier." Rather short and mostly expressed in
Tygers_Eye commented…
While I'm talking about underrated/unknown animated Hans Christian Andersen adaptations: "The Little Match Girl." Made by Disney, no less!
 While I'm talking about underrated/unknown animated Hans Christian Andersen adaptations: "The Little
Tygers_Eye commented…