체이스 크로포드 I Talked To The One And Only Chace Crawford On Twitter.Com!! (Yes The Real One Dont Worry)

cassie100 posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 05:55AM
i got to talk to the one and only chace crawford on twitter.com! if u have one and u love chace crawford like me definely add him its cchacecrawford
save

체이스 크로포드 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Monita10044 said…
blush
looks like you are absolutely sure that it's really Chace Crawford. well, i still can't believe in it, but it doesn't mean i don't believe you, cassie100, i just think it could be any person feigning himself as Chace Crawford.
over a year ago cassie100 said…
nooooo its him cause only most celebrities lock their accounts!! also i told him most girls hate him and he said i dont blame them for hating me but thank you thank thank u a million times for likeing me! your to sweet!! he said lol
smile
ok, ok, may be it's him...
how did you find his account on twitter?
last edited over a year ago
easy just go to the top thats says find friends type in chace crawford and its the one thats is locked and says cchacecrawford cause his name u know is christopher chace crawford
i also talked to michelle tractenberg and taylor momsen!
over a year ago LannaLou said…
meh
BTW its not him as it has not been verified and all celebrities have that done to theirs so you know its them!
over a year ago laura45 said…
smile
Yh its not him, he said in interview that he doesnt have twitter, facebook or myspace sorry guys i fell 4 the same thing 2