Cedric Diggory What do 당신 think: Is Cedrics old-time haircut better than todays wild-hair-fashion?

Cedricfan posted on Apr 09, 2013 at 06:01PM
I know that it is almost nobody active on this forum, but I will open this topic because maybe someone has interest.
When I looked at him in near past I noticed there is something interesting everytime at him:
His unusual haircut.
So I have a question to everyone of you:
Is Cedrics Haircut better than todays fashion? In my opinion his haircut looks really old and tidier than todays fashion but in my opinion this haircut is much better than todays fashion. Messy hair looks like you are arrogant and like you think you are better. Cedrics haircut says (in my opinion): I am modest, I have a simple, but good-looking haircut, I am different.
Well, maybe he is forced by a teacher or his father or anyone else to have this haircut and maybe there are many Hogwarts pupil with a similar haircut, but I think it looks interesting and individual. Generally I additionally think his Ideas seem to bee really individual, because there are so many young people who do not see a worth in fairness, respect and things like this.
What is your opinion?

I am from Germany, so I maybe made some spelling and grammar mistakes,
but I hope you understand the text.

Cedric Diggory No replies