Captain Rex What happens to Rex

AaronThomas posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:38AM
I was wondering lately, and I want to know. What are your opinions on what happens to all of our favorite Star Wars character?

Captain Rex 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starwarsfangirl said…
wink
I heard somewhere that when Order 66 comes, he can't bring himself to harm a Jedi, so Obi-Wan sends him and some other clones who are like him with Ahsoka to Shili, and lived the rest of his life protecting Ahsoka. But that's just what I heard. :)
over a year ago GalindaGirl said…
surprise
I don't know. I think he became Darth Vader's lead stormtrooper. Hm, maybe that does happen. I don't want Rex to go bad too, Anakin was heart breaking, but Rex? I hope he doesn't.
over a year ago AaronThomas said…
cool
i heard he kills himself because he couldnt bring himself to killing ahsoka
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
I haven't heard much about what's going to happen to him. I think he'll probably go rouge or something like that because I don't see him going bad. I'm not as worried about Rex right now as I am for Ahsoka though. The season finale preview has got me worried about her for some reason.
last edited over a year ago
angry
I know, she looks like she could DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago GalindaGirl said…
crying
Yeah, same here. If so I'll be really sad and might cry. I'm bassically Ahsoka, we're so much alike. I can't see her die, I mean, I'm gonna be her for Halloween. Anyway, who knows. I can see all of the other Clones killing the Jedi, but not Rex. Rex seemes diffrent. Anyway, the newest episode was great wish Ahsoka was there.
cool
i wanna be rex for halloween
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Well Ahsoka survived the finale, but I'm worried about season 3 for her. Maybe I'm wrong though.
cool
maybe she graduates