Canada24's club.. windwakerguy430 and Canada24's Collab Review

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 18, 2015 at 03:18AM
FOR WINDWAKERGUY430 AND CANADA24 ONLY

Canada24's club.. 174 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-174 of 174

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Well, what can I say, this fanfic is just a fucking mess, and I want to get it over with, like jury duty
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Anyway.. After killing every kid character, were left with Applebloom.. Who oddly impresses Cheerliee, by the fact she swears at her in rage
So... swearing impresses her... Well, then. she's pretty easy to impress.
Anyway.. It's to know excatlyy what happened to her.. It's like that part in EXPIREMENTS OF TWILIGHT SPARKLE.. I read the story like 30 times, but still not sure excatly what happened to Rarity.. Only that its better off not being known.
I guess. So, I'm guessing that Cheerilee kills Applebloom too, right
Yes.. And then conviently commits arson on the building to make everyone believe the kids died in the fire.. And ends half 1 of the story, by having the nerve of showing up at the funerals, and crying tears of joy..
last edited over a year ago
Okay, so, Cheerliee kills the kids, even when she could have just quit her job, which would have been easier for everyone, and then cries tears of joy at their funeral.... Yep, she's going on my Fanfic Character Shit List.
She's never been discovered for this till part 2, where she is hunted down by the main six..
Does this mean we have to review that one too?
Well.. I'll just make quick verison of what happens
Fuck. Okay, make it quick. I can tell it will be like waxing Quick, but very painful.
Well, basically.. They all die, including Dash and Pinkie having a similar situration to Spoon and Tiera.. Only Twiliy servives.. And the purple pony finally gives Cheerliee what she disearves.. Witch is being barbarically beaten to death.. But of coarse, nobody knew of Cheerliees crimes, and saw Twi as a killer and locked her up, possibly to die.. THE END
last edited over a year ago
... Yep, painful. I felt literally EVERYTHING in that ending. Ju-just fuck this story. How could I actually enjoy a story like this. This story sucks shit through a rusted sink pipe
Still better than Rarity's dress
Oh, without question... but this story still sucks... Really bad
Anyway.. You enjoyed being in my bedroom?
Well....... I've seen worse
You: (keeps talking)
(Oh god! He's never gonna leave.. Better think of something.. I GOT IT!).. Nick, Nick.. I'd like to tell you a little story if I may?.. That okay?
Okay
... When I was just a wee little one.. My daddy use to take me to a local lake and skip stones with him.. But one day I lost grip of a rock, and it scrapped my knee, and I started crying.. Well my daddy went wait up to. Leaned in real close. and asked me.. "Is the 'rock' okay?"..
You: ............... I don't understand
Why don't you go home and you think about it..
You: Bu-
(you and I stand up) Go on, go home, you think about it at home!
You: But you didn't rea-
(angrily) GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!!
You: (runs off)
Ahh.. That was handled nicely.. Good day everyone..
(So that's it then, I guess)
(The ending is from MADTV)
(Oh)
(just in case you were wondering)