Canada24's club.. windwakerguy430 and Canada24's Collab Review

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 18, 2015 at 03:18AM
FOR WINDWAKERGUY430 AND CANADA24 ONLY

Canada24's club.. 174 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 174

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Okay. But, I'll need a break. I only make one WYT a day. We'll work on the next review tomorrow, if it's fine with you)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(okay.. Fair enough)
(Okay, we can work on it now)
(Sure, though I am at work, so won't be on as much)
(Its fine. perfectly understandable. So, I believe we were going to work on Cheerilee's Garden, right?)
(that's the one)
(Okay. Since you know about it more, you can be the lead critic for this one)
(okay)
Hey, guys. Canada's back. I got rid of him, but he came back. Like a goddamn boomerang
Not sure if I'm a demon or a cockroach... Maybe both
Anyway, he came at me with a fanfic that he wanted us to review. A fanfic known as Cheerliee's Garden. Now, you all may remember that I already reviewed this fanfic a whole year ago. So, why did I decide to review it again. Because, one thing I noticed about this fanfic... It sucks... I mean, it REALLY sucks
You did?
Yeah, but, that was back when I thought that just thought making a one minute review for a 6 hour fanfic was okay... It's not
Ohh.
But yeah, this fanfic sucks. So, Canada, if you will, tell the good people out there what makes this fanfic suck
Well.. My first impression, is that its a Saw rip off
Really? How so
Well.. Each kill is done by Jigsaw like tortures.... Except, theirs no chance of person serviving, witch is the POINT of Jigsaw traps
Yeah. This fanfic is more less like Saw and more like Hostile and my eyes. It's gruesome, but uninteresting, yet sadly gets more praise then true good work (Seriously, Saw has 44% on Rotten Tomatoes while Hostile has 74%. WHAT THE FUCK)
The whole story is pretty dull..
In the begining. Cheerlee clearly hates childrun.
But instead of making the "rational" decision of simply finding a new job., she believes all the childrun must die, simply cause she sees them as weeds..
Yeah, I'm gonna need a certain type of weed to get passed this crap (Windwakerguy430 does not condone the usage of any illegal materials such as marijuana)
Canada24 commented…
Even though he finds it extermely fun over a year ago
Yeah.. So, during a school play, she one by one sends them down a trap door to their unique deaths.. And of coarse... Little Scooty is first. And she (rather dramatically) gets locked in a cage that shrinks and slowly crushes her to death
Here's the thing.... How the fuck can a cage shrink. Is it some kind of cage that just shrinks at random, or is the writer just pulling random crap like this out of his Wonderful Bag of Stupid Shit
Wait, I think it had spikes above it actually
SPIKES! IN A FUCKING CAGE! First off, what kind of fucked up cage has spikes, especially int his day and age. Secondly, How in the fuck did Cheerilee carry that fucking thing into the basement, as well as not being caught with it. It makes no sense
It's been a while since I read it, so don't remember every detail
Okay. So, what next
Well.. Sadly, thats only the begining of the twisted deaths, and they only get worse
Now, when you say worse, do you mean they are more violent or more half assed in ideas
Sweetie Belle gets that old medieval torture "Dungeon of the Rats"..
Were the said victim is trapped in a cage or something, and rabid rats get tossed in and eat her alive, and she can do nothing to stop it
Okay, now how the fuck did Cheerilee get the rats, and how the fuckl did she not get noticed for carrying fucking rats. What's next, a bunch of acid?
Probably.. I mean, shes just doing anything she can to make them suffer more then they deserve to be
Thats just stupid. If you want to kill them, THEN FUCKING KILL THEM! It's not rocket science. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she killed them in a stupid fucking way. What's next, exactly?
She dose kill them.. But makes them suffer, because kids TOTALLY deserve to suffer
That's really stupid, if you ask me
The next part makes me.. Can't believe I'm saying this.. Feel bad for Silver spoon
That's something I thought no one would ever say. So, what happens
Well.. It's either Diamon takes a needle to an eye or Diamond gets something 50 times worse. And Diamond screams at Spoon to hurry up and do it, because shes so selfish
Man, even in utter danger, she's still a bitch
Yeah..
Okay, so, once her eye is gone, what happens next
I think they died anyway... (witch TOTALLY hasn't been done in one of the saw films)
Yeah, I thought so. How did she kill them this time. Did she have rabid wolves devour them- No wait, perhaps she had them impaled. Or, better yet, she stuck them in a cage and waited for starvation. Am I right, because by this point, it isn't fucking surprising
like in Saw.. The they would of died, regardless of doing what was asked of them.. Because it was jigsaw COPYCAT.. anyway. Can't say I remember
You can't remember, yet you still felt it was necessary to make this review? .... Why did I ever invite you over?
I remember the story.. Just not little details
Little.. You call that LITTLE! For all we know, it could have been something important to the plot.... Though, probably not
Fine.. Diamond Tiera gets that horrible horrible painful (unseen) death, despite the fact Silver Spoon stabbed her own eyeball to prevent this
Well, that sucks. Anyway, I think we've said those two's names more than either of us would have prefered, so, we'll just say that Cheerilee lied, killed both of them, and move this trainwreck along... into a fucking tree.
But you got mad at me when I tried doing that earlier, by claiming I didn't remember