Windwakerguy430 posted on May 18, 2015 at 03:18AM
FOR WINDWAKERGUY430 AND CANADA24 ONLY

Canada24's club.. 174 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 174

over a year ago Canada24 said…
Maybe both
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
That makes sense. So, Elsa makes up a plan to get at Rapunzel. That plan is to dress like a total slut. This reminds me too much of Ta Gost of U, as this dress scene goes on far too long. And imagining Elsa in this clothing....... Well, I've seen worse of Elsa on the internet
... Why!?
Do you think I am able to avoid that kind of shit with this job? Trust me, I would if I could
Why were you looking for Elsa rule34's??
I didn't want to. It's my job. Okay, MOVING ON! So, Elsa gets to school, and then meets this guy called Hiccup. Yep, he just came into the story, and now he's gonna stay in it... Gooodeeeey
Is hiccup the guy who talks to his pet reindeer.. (a sign of insanity)
No. But, all I know is that, once Elsa kisses him they start dating..... I don't know how, but that just means they are instantly dating... Yes, this is stupid sounding
Usually one kiss dans thy are ready to start fucking., according every movie stereotype ever
I guess. Anyway, once Jack sees this, he then shoves Hiccup out of the story... I'm not kidding, he just ceases to exist, and then he kisses Elsa and they start dating again. Yep, if there's a girl you like, just walk right up to them and kiss them without their permission. I'm sure they will love it and not scream rape
I see
And once Rapunzel see's them together, she swears to get on revenge on Elsa...... We never see her again. I'm not kidding, that's the last time she comes in to the story
This is even harder to follow them Bloom or Gloom
Yeah. Only, unlike Bloom and Gloom, this is just shit..... Oh, and the author left the number 7 in the fanfic for some reason..... Just a 7
Ohh.
Wait.... I can see it now. In the bible, on Lk 8,2, seven demons came out of Mary Magdalena. And then the hunted demons brought back 7 stronger demons. The number 7 actually makes sense, as it symbolises the seven demons. That can only mean one thing. THIS FANFIC IS MADE BY THE FUCKING DEVIL
I really don't think Satan would give a rats ass about Frozen, but whatever
I guess. But, just to be safe, lets finish this before Satan takes my soul. Anyway, Anna ends up running away with Hans so they can get married...... When did this happen. We've been so focused on Elsa's story (Which is just fucking RIVETING) and we never even got to hear about Anna's story.... even though neither of us would give a shit
Is that the whole story?
Pretty much.... Why have we not stopped reading this shit yet
Well.. You mainly just explained it ll too me so I didn't save too
last edited over a year ago
Whatever. Anyway, Elsa blames Jack for Anna running away.... Wait, WHAT! Exactly how was this his fault. I know he;s a dick, but, he didn't say, "Hey, Anna, I'm gonna make you date Hans and then you'll run away". I mean, is Elsa REALLY this fucking stupid, because I'm starting to think she's brain dead
Wow.
Anyway, they break up AGAIN! Seriously? Again. I've seen a better romance in War of the Roses, and that was a movie based around divorce. That's how bad this romance sucks
Still a better love story than Twilight
Very true. Anyway, after that.... that's it. The story just stops. That's it. Shows over, folks. Normally I'd have a bloodlust rage for this sort of ending, possibly break three or four bones of those near me, but, fuck it, I'm just glad this thing is finally over. Sure, it took away two hours of my life, as well as half my goddamn sanity, but, who gives two fucks
(steps back) okay then
So, Canada, what are your thoughts on this piece of shit
Well.. It's certainly out there
Yeah, this is really something.... some piece of shit. The writing sucks, the characters are annoying, the story makes no fucking sense, the spelling looks like it was done by a three year old, and, by Canada's point-of-view, this actually makes the movie look like fucking Lord of the Rings in comparison
I never said that
Don't care. I made you say it. This fanfic is fucking terrible, and none of you out there should be forced to read this like me and Canada did. This fanfic might kill me. This fanfic will DEFINITELY kill Canada, I know it
(playfully) Nothing I say matters anymore dose it?
last edited over a year ago
Possibly. So, Canada, how does it feel working with another critic
Pretty awesome
Good.... Now get the fuck out
I didn't want be here anyway!! (runs out crying)
..... Eh, he'll get over it. Anyway, that's my opinion. What's Your Take
(what now?)
(Now I'm gonna take all the comments and post them and make them into an article on the MLP club... So expect it soon. Possibly in the next hour)
(Okay)
(I think we should make one for Cheerliees gardon..)
(I'll see what I can do)
(dose it need to be you doing the main review.. Cause I have quite a few ideas of my own)
(Well, no, I think you should do the main review for this fanfic)
(okay)
(I'll re-read it some time this week so I can get a good view of it)
(okay.. Should I start now or then?)
(Probably later :P)
(I never fully read the frozen one.. But you explained the whole plot to me, in ways that makes sense.. I might be able to do the same)