뱀파이어 해결사 Buffy Seasons Game - Take Two

ArabellaElfie posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 06:37PM
Hiya everybody! As a few of you know the original link was at an impasse so here is a new one! Here are the rules, which I am copying from link. The only thing I am doing is upping the number from 10 to 50 so it can last much longer and we won't get caught up in pairing the seasons for some time.

This is how you play:

how to play: each Season starts off with 50 points, when its your go you add one to your favorite season and minus one from your least favorite. when a season reaches 0 they are eliminated.

Every time you put your answer you must copy and paste the new list. if a season hits 00 the next person deletes that season. any questions?

50 Season 1
50 Season 2
50 Season 3
50 Season 4
50 Season 5
50 Season 6
50 Season 7

Just so people who are out of the loop know the issue was "...It seems to me that because I can't +/- from the same set of seasons that I am perpetually stuck with 2/7 and 5/6 paired together...", hopefully by upping the count from 10 to 50 this won't be an issue for atleast a year. Also, does anyone want to just void this rule? Let's just say you can't minus the same season twice in a row but you can add to one? We can wait on this for a long time and then I'll update this.

So...here we go!

50 - Season One
50 - Season Two
50 - Season Three
50 - Season Four
50 - Season Five
50 - Season Six
50 - Season Seven

뱀파이어 해결사 257 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...