뱀파이어 해결사 Fanfiction

movygirl posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 07:26PM
Does anybody know where to look for btvs/ats fanfiction?
Please tell...

뱀파이어 해결사 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Well, it honestly depends for what you are looking for, I tend to do the following

Vamp Kiss (Spuffy) link

The Guild (links to tons of character and ship specific sites)
link

Elysian Fields (Spuffy)
link

Spuffy Realm
link

What kind of stuff are you looking for? Nika and I are both pretty into fanfiction and while we do overlap she ususally does darker stuff than I do (though I love every fic she pimps to me) and I am pretty good at picking out the good AU stuff. Let me know what you are into and I should be able to find something you'll like.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
There's also the always good www.fanfiction.net, which has every fandom imaginable.

And Arabella's right, I am into some very dark stuff a lot, so, probably not stuff I can rec to everyone, lol.
and if you are looking for something more...um...kinky, just add the word adult to www.fanfiction.net.
over a year ago movygirl said…
Well, honestly i'm willing to read everything (even the spuffy stuff). But what i would love to read is -what a surprise- bangel, cordy never dying, tara never dying (maybe kennedy dying :-P)...
So, i'll go over every site u'll suggest ;-D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tisha said…
Check out these sites:

Sublime (arhive with various ratings, has some great stories)
link

Land of Denial (archive with just about every Bangel storyline imaginable, various ratings)link

Chosen Fics (has links to great sites)
link

The Naughty Slayer (archive with- well I think the title tells you what the ratings are like)
link

Individual sites from my fave Bangel authors (Warning: Almost everything is NC-17)

Maquis Leader
link

Tangofic
link

Indie's Fanfiction (she tends to have particularly dark fics)
link

Every 6 Seconds (Gia goes heavy on the smut, but all her stories have interesting and creative plots)
link

Margot's Femfic (some of the best stories I've read)
link

Bangel Fanfiction Yahoo Groups: (you have to join the group to read the stories, which are posted in the messages)

angelloversbafanfic
link

BA-LoversUnited
link

BA_Fluff · A haven for the distraught B/A shippers
link

Blinded by Passion
link

Hows_Forever · Buffy/Angel Fanfiction List
link

Lea_Nc17FanficUpdates · Leanne's B/A Fanfiction
link

Lost In The Dark
link

Lynns Buffy/Angel Fanfiction World
link

The Pack's Prodigy Archive
link

Two_Lost_Souls_BuffyandAngelFanfiction · Forever Bound
link

Um whoa this is getting long so I'll stop now. Really, if you search Buffy/Angel fanfiction on Yahoo or Google, you'll come up with thousands of sites. If you want specifically Bangel, then type that in because there are just as many Spuffy sites as there are Bangel.
last edited over a year ago
heart
I remember, months and months ago, talking to a fanpopper and I started to tell her about this fantastic Spuffy human AU where Buffy ran a bridal shop, Spike was a photographer and I was floored by plot. I searched for about three weeks and then today I'm on the Spuffy Realm, hit random story and guess what I find? Yup, here it is! link

I looked around for our original post/commentsation but I can't find it. Thought this was fitting though.