브루카스 How it should have been...

Brucas_Chophia posted on Sep 25, 2011 at 04:27AM
So I explained it on link. Basically, the idea of this, is write all these BL scenes that we never saw :(

There is going to be one week for people to write their story. Then I'll post a pick, so everyone can vote for their favorite version of the scene. The pick will be closed after four days.
The winner of the round will choose a scene she would have liked to see as the new theme and gets 3 props.
If anyone has any question, just ask me :)

First scene: Brooke&Lucas getting back together for good ♥
Winner: link

Second scene: Lucas finally telling Brooke about his HCM

Image Credit: monLOVEbrucas
 So I explained it on [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/brucas/picks/results/829390/new-idea-spot-game-
last edited on Oct 22, 2011 at 06:30PM

브루카스 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
awesome dany, totally in
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
great , well here is mine & i decided that they got back together in S5 (a bit after 5x05) & im sorry for my mistakes cause i type fast

Lucas was standing infront of Brooke's new house, it had been 5 months since that night in L.A , since that kiss. Just a few day's ago he heard that Brooke had moved back to Tree Hill & that not even from herself, no .. Haley told him that she's back with Peyton.
Peyton ... she wasn't the one for him. He wasn't thinking about her the past 5 months, hell he didn't even really miss her anymore.
Sure the beginning was hard, but Lucas moved on.
All he had been thinking about was Brooke. Her dimples & her laugh, that always cheered him up, even when they were just "Friends". Her silky brown hair & her hazel eyes. Lucas admitted awhile ago that he was madly in love with Brooke Davis & that he wanted to tell her right now.
Just before he wanted to knock, he realised something ; the door.
The door was brown, not red. 'The girl behind the brown door' - doesn't really have the same ring to it. Lucas thought to himself, he already made a plan to paint it red for her.

Lucas put up his hand & wanted to knock.
He knocked. She opened - gorgeous as always. Her hair was still a bit shorter, her lips looked still soft & her eyes still sparkeled.
But he could see, that she was surprised to see him & all he could say was "Hey."
"Hey!" she said, her voice still raspy. God did he miss her
They just stood there for some seconds, starring at each other.
"Uhm .. can I come in?" Lucas asked , his hands in his pockets.
"Of course , sorry." She said opening the door a bit more for him to enter.
As he stepped in he looked around a bit.This didn't look like Brooke at all. There were no fresh or bubbly colors, just simple brown & blue.
"So .. Haley told me you're back in town." he looked at her as she still stood at the door. He could tell she was nervous.
"Yes .. I .. I guess I needed to come home - to have a home." She looked at him, she couldn't believe he was here.
-awkward silence-
"You're here to see Peyton? Because she's not here at the moment , she's visiting some guy named "Max?" Some weird emo freak I guess."
Lucas laughed at this description, just Brooke could describe someone like this without sounding mean.
"No , actually I'm here because of you." he said , stepping a bit towards Brooke. "I wanted to talk to you... about that night."
"Lucas , that night was a long time ago & we really don't need to open wounds again here." Brooke said, moving passed him towards her kitchen.
"But what if it meant something to me?What if it still does?" he said as Brooke turned towards him.
"It meant that you were drunk & confused, so you kissed me & thats it!" Lucas could tell that she got nervous , cause she was passing around.
"What if it meant that Im in love with you?" he said, making her stopped to look at him.
"What?" Brooke asked , while her voice already got weaker.
"I'm in love with you,Brooke Davis & I wanna be with you , just you. I know I hurt you so much, but I need you to know how I feel." he said getting closer to her.
"Are you kidding me? After all these years you come here & tell me you love me.... AGAIN?
What if Haley would've taken care of you back in L.A 5 months ago - would you be madly in love with her right now?" this was not the reaction he hoped for.
"First of: Ewww & second : No! You are the only one for me, pretty girl."
"Don't call me that anymore." Brooke hissed & walked towards the door, opening it. "Get out." she said not looking at him. He didn't move, not a bit. "Get out .. please." She said , sure the tears would come any second.He started to leave, but not before he said something. "Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday & she doesn't even know it yet. You alread changed the world , my world - you made it so much better." he said as he left.
And as she closed the door & the tears run down her cheeks she realized she made a mistake for letting him go again.

- Some days later-
Lucas knocked on Brooke's door , hoping this "talk" would end better. He knocked.She opened - still gorgeous as always. She opened the door a bit futher.He stepped in not saying a word. As he turned to Brooke he handed her a letter.
--- "It has always been you" - Lucas ---
Instead of answering him , Brooke turned around & took a pen out & wrote something down.Lucas was unsure with this reaction, because she looked really serious & its often that Brooke Davis just starts to panic out of the blue. As Brooke turned around , she gave him the letter , still not showing any emotions in her face.
Lucas looked down & read it:
--- "Took you long enough" - Brooke ---
He read the line a millions of times before he looked up , but as he did Brooke stood before him with a huge grin on her face, showing her dimples perfectly.
"I don't deserve you." he said, just before he lifted her up in his arms carrying her to the bed. "... but I'll do anything I can to proof you how much I love you.
I'm going to fight for you,Brooke Davis... eventhrough I already have you - I'm never letting you go."

The end

okay well the second part is a bit rushed but i couldnt make it any longer anymore :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bdavisrocks said…
Love this idea Dany <333
over a year ago NicLovesBrucas said…
link

^^ My scene.. I couldn't fit it here. Sorry if its too long =))
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
Here's mine: link
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
when do they have to be in by?
over a year ago Brucas_Chophia said…
Thanks guys!
Don't worry, Nic! it's not too long! :)
There's going to be one week for everyone to post their story, so it'll be closed by October 2. But probably it'll be open for one or two more days :)
over a year ago alwaysforever said…
Hey Dany is this going to be open through today? I finally got an idea for it but I have to go to school now lol but if it's closed I'll just join next round :)
Yup! it's gonna be open all day, so you can write your story :)
over a year ago alwaysforever said…
Finally finished! lol sorry it took so long I've had the biggest case of writers block sigh. Well it's here:link :)
Congrats to alwaysforever for winning round 1!

New theme: Lucas finally telling Brooke about his HCM
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
mine:
link