브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 116057

over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
im on hannah =)
whooooo first page =)
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
cool:] i have to go soon though! i hate hw!
awww that sucks
i got my fanatic =)
over a year ago RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Congrats on the fanatic medal! I know that it should mean nothing, all the Brucas signs that is, and I also know that Dawson's Creek had a similar tone w the soulmates, but I just think Mark is a toddler and won't let go of this idea he has about Leyton, and all the BL stuff is just to drag my heat along. I'm in a very bad place right now thinking about Mark!lol And now I have to go sit through a 3 hour class knowin that OTH is on and I won't be watching. Atleast this episode the Leyton cheesefactor will be toned down due to Q's death...you guys will just have to fill me in.
wel i cant watch it til 2moz anyway coz i dont live in america
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
aawhh congrats on your fanatic medal!!
3 episodes...zero BL contact...and still people believe, or rather want to believe, that Brooke is all bruised up bc she fell down the stairs. Does not anyone see the bruise on her arm from someones hand? I really thought Nathan was going to, and I loved him being there for her, but really he's gotten into enough fights to know what the aftermath looks like.
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
I thought the episode sucked!
I'm sorry but it was so boring! Although there was a brathan and a Baley scene, but no BL at all :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
still no BL!!!!!! i havent watched it yet but there goes half my hope, at least i wont have my expectations up, but boy Mark better make the first BL scene fn BRILLIANT or i may actually hunt him down and have more than words with him.

okay theory, the BL is being held off so Lucas WILL be the first one to question her story, will be the first friend to learn the truth, matybe mark isnt so stupid at the moment and knows lucas will see right pass her lies so he's holding off the BL to hold off the truth coming out. im going to trust, barely, that mark knows what hes doing and that is the reason or an even better one hes got planned - like wild passionate sex after a big confrontation, brooke gets pregnant, peyton cries and moves to savannah, BL have twins, a boy and girl... i can dream.
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
^^ that theory makes sense, but Nathan and Haley's scene with Brooke was kinda about that too. That she's hiding something. I really hope that Lucas is the first one to know and that he is there for her....and then BAM we have Brucas!!
Did anyone else notice that she mentioned rape twice when she went off at Naley's house? It sorta struck me as odd if there wasn't a tie in eventually
SaBRUCAS...I just love you icon, makes me laugh everytime i see it.

over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
I noticed that too!!
I was like "hmmm maybe she did get raped..."
and no offence to all the other characters but how oblivious are they??
She was in a tanktop dress and had FINGER MARKS on her arms and it was obvious she was gripped with HANDS.
Hello!!!!!
And her attitude... how come they just did not realize it???????
Hello! It's so obvious she didn't fall down the stairs!
lets see... they all know somethings up with brooke... she has black eyes and finger marks on her arms... shes being bitchy and distant... mentioned rape twice... HELLO! any alarm bells ringing, with the recent crime spree in tree hill has someone stolen all their brains as well!!!
AHAHAHA sooo true mickei!!!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I know I can't believe they haven't noticed the marks on her arms they are seriously making them look stupid. Did anybody else lose it at the end with that Brooke and Jamie scene. I didn't enjoy the promo with Brooke a gun and Bitchtoria hey maybe she going to use it as a bargaining with her mom.
i still havent seen it, at least i have a bramie scene to look forward to.
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
i think Nathan & Haley first noticed something's up with Brooke and they'll get Lucas to figure out what is up with her!!
I hope so...I can't take anymore of this BS. I wanted to scream out look at her fucking arm! She fell down the stairs doing laundry? UGH...idiots. And I hate how Peyton just clings onto Lucas, shes so needy!
Did anyone else think that Peyton was being a little rude in the beginning when she was like "I just wanted to let you know that Quentin fields died last night and Lucas is a mess. Just thought you would want to know" like saying that Brooke isn't nearly as important as her, and kind of rubbing it in her face? I could kind of detect that. I mean for god sakes, she just wants to feel safe in her own house from psychos that could attack her!! I mean I love P. Sawyer, but that just seemed a little harsh in my opinion...
i like that idea, naley going to lucas to help brooke, so was there any mention of brucas??? the littlest thing? anything?
there really wasn't that I caught on to. It was pretty upsetting, other than Peyton telling Brooke that Lucas was really messed up about Q. I was disappointed that they didn't have ONE scene together, even at the cemetery?
anyways. better get to bed. night.
no brucas but a very cute Brathan scene a little warning when you watch the Bramie scene you will need tissues it will just tear you apart.
i really wanna watch it, no mattre how bad it is, no matter how stupid these characters can get, i really wanna see it, so i can bitch fully informed.

i think its about time one of brooke's real friends came visited her, someone who still has the ability to think, brookes going to NY next week right, she could run into a recovered rachel who knows how to be a friend and hasnt lost her vision which can surely be the only excuse for the rest of them who have failed to notice HAND MARKS.
yey its up, its loading!!! about fn time
get the tissues ready towards the end she will have someone check up on her to see how she is doing and it is not who you will expect.
jesus?
yes it is depressing isn't it
i am so tempted to watch little bit by little bit, but no, i will hold myself back until its loaded half way.

so is it really bad? ive got the tissues already prepared but should i like take my shoes off in case i get the urge to kick the computer?
oh yeah you will need the tissues the ending scene you will lose it. You are going want to kick it when they believe that dumb ass story.
over a year ago oth-brucas4ever said…
hey every1
just wanted to know something. i live in austraila and we don't get one tree hill over here(it sucks) so any new eps i read about.

i was wonder if soemone could help me. i thought that brooke and lucas were becoming friends again in the end of season 5 but in season 6 have they had any sence or anything together??????
no they don't I think they will soon but Brathan do.
over a year ago Janni said…
I love that Brathan is doing so well!! loce their relaionship<3
But you can watch the episdoes online, cause i do that too..
over a year ago brattynemz said…
WTF man I almost cried while watching!
over a year ago brattynemz said…
link

Some people just continue to surprise me.
jus reword the question then it will shut them up lol
anyone on?
I am. what's up?lol
not much really you?

what you think about the episode
I thought it was a great episode I really wish there were some friendships scenes with Brucas but I understand why their weren't this episode was not about the friendships or the couples it was about the loss of Q and how it affected everybody I have to say there was some great acting especially by Joy and Sophia as soon as Brooke started to cry I broke down it really got to me.
eh. I think bc it was centered around Q's death it was good, I loved the Brathan scene, I love that friendship, kinda like bro sis, like id like Leyton to be. But anyways. I was still annoyed that there were no BL scenes, no one has figured out about Brooke, and well Peyton was lame to me attached to lucas at the hip everywhere he went. you?
I agree dermer, the last scene was very moving. I have this weird feeling Brooke was raped, at first no, but after her sorta outburst at Naleys I can't get the idea out of my head
i loved everything this episode i loved deb and skills and yeh omg joys acting was amazing ive always been a big fan of joys acting but that was amazing
i thought she was raped aswel the way she was goin on and bruises on her back arms and neck and they were finger prints
I agree with you on the Brooke getting raped thing. Just with all her bruises and then they way she was acting and then quoting the rape statics twice really sensed for me.
I actually really thought that Jackson did a great job with his part. I mean death is a pretty serious topic for a 5-6 year old to tackle and he did it marvelously.
anyway guys i gotta go now have fun talk 2moz
see ya.