브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 116057

over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
do what and what?
Sorry- but I have no idea what to do :)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Ok there is a section on their called spill it and that is where you can introuce your self and the section you want to check out is the war zone I am going to get you those links and don't worry you will figure it out but that is what I am her for.

Spill it- link

War Zone- link
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
Oh my gosh thanks a bunch!
I totally love you dermy!! lol

no problem
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
omfg! i just read all i missed. and i checked out that whole BLers should give up their faith thing and what really gets to me the most, seriously, well otehr than saying we should give up faith, is the fact this persons all like there was nothing pointing to BL or anything to show that maybe they are still in love or whatever, as if we pull crap out of our ass, wtf season did they watch??? there were blatant hints that brooke especially was not over lucas, wanna talk about looks, what about the look brooke had at lucas' wedding.
and i think there was a post about if brooke was really in love with lucas she would confess, HELLO BROOKE IS NOT PEYTON!!! Peyton did that to Brooke and look how it went, seriously why would Brooke do that, Brooke does not do things like Peyton does, she will put Lucas first and will consider Peyton as well unlike some certain people. Brooke confess, so not her, just like brooke wouldnt have said yes to lucas' proposal like that, just like brooke would have rejected him alot more gracefully, just like when brooke says she'll support something she actually will.

we keep our faith not just because it is our right to, not just because the whole point of faith is believing in the impossible, but because even though there is a lot of LP CRAP and WORDS we still find, see and recognise reasons to keep teh faith. not based on logic, heck, i think we talk logically about our reasons for supporting BL and not LP a lot. imo our reasonings are a hell of a lot more logical that leyton which is pretty much supporting an idea of love instead of actual love, if mark can be so stubborn to stick by an idea of love he had in the pilot even though the show got a life of its own then bloody hell ill be stubborn to stick by the love i saw grow before my very eyes over years.

if he wants people to 'accept' leyton or whatever, he better start giving us better reasons to other than everyone including him saying they are meant to be, how about showing it. in my mind shipping brucas and keeping faith is not only about this couple we love but also about seeing a lack in leyton, a lack that has yet to be filled, so even if we magically 'get over' brucas many brucasers will still not like, accept or believe in leyton because all the reasons why we DONT ship leyton are still there.

hell lucas may go for the easy option, but i won't.
yeah that was my reaction they are not very open mined and there is a LP fan their that thought that was a stupid question.
over a year ago RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Im just so over Mark right now. He is beyond ridiculous when he talks about the show. I get the Leyton and the Leyton OTH world was planted from the pilot but seriously you just have to be a complete and utter idiot to have not given Leyton the love story they did for Brucas? Makes no sense. Cookie dough fights? seriously.
It's like that SNL skit with Will Ferrell and the Cow Bell. And each time WF keeps increasing the amount of cow bell in the song, and even thoughit just gets more and more annoying, the producer (or mark in this case) keeps insisting that the only remedy for this song is MORE cow bell...its hysterical skit, but Mark just insists on putting more Leyton cheese into the OTH mix!
last edited over a year ago
bloody hell. i cant help but feel that since season six there has been a stir in brucas action and the leytoners are not liking it, imo it seems some leytoners are being very quick to cut down everything, even the suggestion, and they are being very closed minded about it and times just plain blind,idk maybe feeling a little threatened? maybe their subconcious is going shit they have a point lets trash it! lets squash the faith.

*evil laughs* brucas is like the wind, i may not see it but i feel it, sorry nick for stealing your analogy. but i still see it and feel it, so :P my faith is strong.
I know since that damn video with Mark they are all saying it endgame and we should give up. Oh thing they did was they just kept gloating about and then when we said we didn't like it and it was disrespectful they kept doing it. It wasn't until on of their owns called them on it did they stop.
random thoughts. it must kill them, i mean here leyton are happy and in love and jumping on beds and engaged and all, this should be the death of our ship, we should be grabbing our violins and playing the last song, but instead at the point when our faith and hope should be at its lowest its done the complete opposite. the faith has been strengthened, hope is alive, weakening brucasers have come back to the mother ship. its like here mark is trying to make us believe in leyton and instead hes just reminding us why they well are just leyton, its kinda funny of this brucas thing isnt intentional on the shows side, lol, puts a whole new spin on brucas' 'sometimes love doesnt need words' and the 'you cant choose who to love' thing, mark cant choose who lucas loves at this point because if its not intentional then bloody hell the show really does have a life of its own at this point and it seems leyton is trying to squeeze into it and it just looks plain FAKE AND CHEESY against the rest of the show.
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
hahaha Mickei you crack me up!

i dont know why but LPers are all COCKY now about their couple being endgame. i think they are way to close minded and immature.

whatever, we'll see as the season progresses what will happen. plus, we all know that lucas and brooke are going to get close again...
so true.

this latest marks 'they're soulmates' well whats new about that, heard it before, heard it yet to have seen in, the show loves to just throw that one out, but its easy to say two people are meant to be, its easy to have an idea, its easy to fall for leyton, its EASY for lucas to choose peyton.

i dont give a flying F what mark says about them being soulmates or whatever, gee's he's said it before and brucas faith remained, so whats one more time, i simply dont trust mark, not one word that comes out of his mouth. except wanting jake back, that i'll trust because i wanna, i love jake and i miss him and i need bryan greenberg back on my screen.

but well, LPers being cocky, let them be, they have a reason to be, besides im a cocky brucaser so i cant really judge. but hell, im not going to go discuss my cockiness with a LPer, i dont rub things in or feel the need to bash down eveything they say. and there is a far cry away from 'soulmates' and 'endgame', and honestly as much as mark says they are soulmates i simply dont believe it, i can't because other than peoples words i have yet to see actual proof that Peyton and Lucas are soulmates, and i am a hopeless romantic, i do believe in soulmates especially when it comes to tv shows where you can literally write things in the stars that some people are destined for each other, and the fact that leyton were written that way and yet are not this undeniable soulmated tv couple just goes to show how wrong they are. for gods sake its tv show, we should just eat it up and buy what we see and what is planned and mapped out for us, the fact leyton can't manage that no matter what the show throws in is just laughable, its also bad writing.

people simply aren't meant to like the 'denial' more, they aren't suppose to get behind the other choice, you know you've got a flawed idea when that happens, hear that ark your idea is flawed!!!

i wonder if he watches much tv? maybe he doesnt know how this whole tv series love thing goes, he should watch bones, theres a classic example of soulmated tv couple that was planned from the beginning, hey like 4 seasons and they're still not together, no sex, no I love you's but guess what booth and bones are still booth and bones and there is no rivalling it, see that marky is how you write a couple and keep the chemistry alive without half the bloody viewers buying the second option the 'denial' more.

FLAWED FLAWED FLAWED leyton is a idea that is flawed. can i say that again. sorry for the rambling.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Hey have you guys answered my pop quiz? Check this out, it got me irritated! link
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
omg guys i finally got by bl fanatic thank you soooooo much =) =) =)
COOL! Congrats! ;)
congrads Dawn!!! u totally deserve it.

so..... when does the oth ep start?
a few hours I think. Where are you from Mickei?
Australia. u?
Phils. :)
what time is it over there?
6:12 pm. I don't like geography, but Aussie and Phils aren't too far, eh?
lol. geography so aint my thing, the only thing i was interested in that class was how my teacher wore his pants wink wink. cant be too far, its just past six here too.
lol thought so. I hate History and any other subject related to it. lol
oh i love history, ive always been fascinated with the past, especially ancient times, i went through a egypt stage and i always like the dark ages too. the only history i find really boring is australian history, arghh that was a boring subject, luckily that teacher was cute too with a canadian accent, so school had its benefits.
lol I hate reading so I hate history. we had a teacher back in HS who had this weird German accent, we got him kicked out of teaching. lol

I asked in the polls why Brooke is the one for Lucas and someone commented, asking if it was supposed to be on the picks. lol
lol. imo the main reason brookes the one for lucas is because he said she was :)

my year nine class got one teacher to resign, our crazy maths teacher, we sent her nuts, she use to call us a bunch of animals so we nick named her the zoo keeper, she didnt last long. should have gotten our year 10 maths teacher fired, he was an ass, the jerk failed me and ruined my streak of A's in maths, i didnt even know you could get a fn E, what sort of grade is E, the fn ass, mel nearly attacked him once when he sent her to buddy for no reason, the jerk had no idea how to control a class. good memories.
I had a gay teacher in PE who graded all the boys with 90+++ and girls with 75++ but sadly he's still teaching at my school. lol

Hey you guys should go to the picks, I asked whether destiny is more for Brucas or Leyton and Leyton has 100% although I haven't voted yet. lol
so going, gotta fix that one. destiny shot duh, brucas definitely has the fate thing more on their side.

that is so biased marking guys better, rip off. we had this great teacher in health ed who like gave half of us A's which i found amazing seeing i like handed in nothing in that class, i did the work but i never really got around to giving it to him, great guy, fun class, thankfully he's still around, i think.
I always loved teachers who are generous. lol
teachers at my old school came in a few different categories, they were great people but crap teachers (a few), they were great teachers but crap people (rare), they were crap teachers and crap people (very common), they were great people and great teachers (the rarest of all). my year 11 english teacher was the BEST! she was only a few years older than us, would randomly stop class to tell us jokes, stories from her life and even once to teach us some kirate moves, my all time fave teacher and she wasnt a bad teacher either.

i like generous teachers, as long as they are not too generous like nick from oth, the jerk, bad judgement call from brooke as well, what was that girl thinking?

gtg, catchya l8r
She was not. lol

Okay I'll have to go too, exams tomorrow, yay! I'll try to be back later, hopefully someone's on!!! Bye Mickei! <33
Hey guys I posted a pick about being called stupid and stuff. Please vote and comment if you like! Thanks! :)

link

I'm gonna go now, I didn't have much sleep last night because I was thinking of Brucas. lol. Goodnight everyone! :)
ive jus watched that video off abs and omg im soooo pissed if mark new from the pilot that he would pick leyton why would he hype brucas up and have the destiny shot etc that sucks
over a year ago Janni said…
That sucks! And if Peyton is the so called the "one" why is there so many people that hate them! And why is he even bothering to give BL uch great scence?
over a year ago sophialover said…
I'm sure he will bother...but just not right now! Now we're watching "One Pucas Tree Hill"..lol!
(OMFG..SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND I'VE MISSED 2.000 CONVERSATIONS GOING ON IN HERE...LOL! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS...LMAO)
Agree. I'm seriously at this point considering not watching the show. I mean, I have class on Monday nights and should be focusing on that! And instead I've gotten so worked up about this Brucas/Leyton business. I mean I'm a passionate and sometimes articulate person, and I like to think that I'm not crazy or in denial for seeing something in Brucas that is non existent in Leyton, but now I just hate Mark so much. And MAX! He actually had to take physical form on OTH to pump up this pitiful couple, he himself ruined!
B4C hit the nail on the head, if had this all planned out from the pilot, the man is both a fool, and a poor writer. I mean I just don't get why you would put such a bitter taste in peoples mouths regarding Leyton, ie the affair, the lib kiss, the confession, the awkward proposals (now two) I just don't get it. At this point it is pathetic that the amount of fans that do support Brucas haven't jumped ship...I mean he should have been building up Leyton all along if that is what he wanted? But no he builds up Brucas, and more beautiful and more real, and then bam back to the Leyton cheesfest and the shoving of it down our throats. HATE MARK!
I feel sry for you. School had been goin on here for a long while. ANd it is taking me away from you and all the BL talk. And next week i am going on a trip with my class for 5 days, to a place with no net!:O I'm gonna miss you guys so much! And i can't belive that i wont be able watch OTH! I'm so pissed of about that! But atleast i have a vaca when i come home again:)
I don't hate him. Used to...but not anymore. I think he's starting this season with LP for a REASON...and we all know what the reason is! I'm super convinced he'll try to show that although they really are 'soulmates" they will not be able to work things out only b/c THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE! He will show us that SOULMATES are not necessarilly meant to be and at the same time he will show us what TLA means by putting BL friendship above EVERYTHING! He has a STRANGE way of doing what he does...but really...I TRUST him so much guys! I dunno why...i just do! (MAYBE i'm THAT positive thanks to the queen of hearts theory...i dunno..)
5 days?? OMGGG! Somebody gag me nowww! 5 whole days? OMFG! We're gonna miss u too hun<33!
I KNOWWW!
My mon only allows me to be on like...2 hours per day! GOOD..this is killing me! I was used to be almost all day on and now i have to put up with THAT...GRRRR!
I think I'm just completely disheartened after watching him talk about them being soulmates...and then ignorant LPers thinking that soulmates are always romantic and always meant to be, destiny....NOW I WANT TO BARF
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
I comepletely agree with everything RealLuvAlwaysBL said!
Mark is really gettin on my nerves. The QoH theory kinda made me feel good about BL, but then Mark says that Leyton are soulmates and that they were meant to be from the pilot...wtf?

I really hope you are right Mary...but I really dont trust Mark anymore.
ughhhhh.....Mark!!!
Couldnt' have said it better Cherise;)
I don't know how i'm going to survive somewhere in nowhere!! I have to ask some of my friends to send a text about what happend on the episode..^^

I hate it too when the parents go operation alomst no pc! My father is pissed of my being on the pc,cause i've so many tests this week! ANd they are bugging me too!!
tests already that sucks ive jus got sooooo much work i have a big assignement that has to be in on monday and i need at least a b it really sucks
Feel with you hun;) I've to try and A's this test, atleast maths and nature/science...
And i'm just tired of being aroudn books!
Janni that is gonna be awful, but you might be better off than us, considering the current circumstances. But yea, I wish I had tests, grad school sucks, its just reading reading reading...writing writing writing, which I would be ok with the writing, but its so research based, none of anything can be opinion...and well I'm full of those!lol good luck with the tests though
ok guys is my thing on what Mark said yes he did say they were destined sense the pilot and are soul mates but on Dawson's Creek Dawson and Joey were soul mates but they didn't end up together just because Mark says these things doesn't mean endgame is decided it is a long season and we have to just wait.
i no he wouldnt put all that stuff in when they make episodes they do think about the future and what everything represents i do this everyday analyse tv shows and films and every move they make while recording has a meaning to this thats why i dont understand the destiny shot the queen of hearts and all of that if it doesnt mean anything
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??