브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103501-103550 of 116057

over a year ago sophialover said…
heart
I love that at first she seems so frail and unaware, but then she develops her own personality and really sees more than the people themselves do. She`s totally great.
AND HER CATCHFRASES OMFG♥ "OH,WOW" "LOVELYY"
MINEE
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
worried
Is it just me? =S
WTF IS WRONG WITH FANPOP?
OUR COMMENTS WTF?
LOOL, the catchfrases are one of the things that annoys me the most xDD I don't know, it's something about the way see says them. It seems so fake. =/
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Yes, she is such a prop. Okay, at lease for me. LOL. Michelle is only the other half of Tony/Michelle.
No. I don`t think Michelle she`s a prop. She`s just seriously typical,common...realistic yet...boring, i dare to say? As i said, she`s interesyting only when she`s around Tone.
angry
GAH you too Mary!
IKR, they took ages to show up!
Maybe so Mary, but i appreciate her normality xD
You know, it's something i can easily relate to. I don't girls like Michelle, but i don't know many crazy ones like Cassie.

I think Cassie is really too much for me.
Maybe you`re just not a fan of Hannah's acting Cat? I don`t know.
Nah,the chatchrases are epic. Crazily epic. BUT EPIC.
Duh. She might be too much for you...lol But you can`t deny she`s freaking unique.
There`s something about Cassie that captivates you either way. You'll either love her or hate her but she's just NOT one of these characters you can easily ignore...

Whereas Michelle...Michelle has like...0 character. I could never like her just cause she`s realistic.
IDK if it's her acting. =/
I need to see a video of Hannah, like a normal interview. And see if her voice is annoying like in Skins or not xD
She is unique, i'll with give her that. But yea, not unique in the good way for me xD

I think Michelle has character, and i don't like her just because she's more realistic. I just used that to compare her to Cassie xD
Sounds perfectly normal to me. And not annoying at all. She`s deffo dragging it somehow for "Cassie"...like...her voice`s like that but she DOES something extra with some particular sounds.
angelic
Fanpop is crazy again.
zzz
How the hell Michelle has character Cat? LOL
I consider that being a joke.
Hmm ok. Her voice is much better there xD
Hannah also smiles when she speaks. It looks cute in that interview, but when Cassie does it, it makes her look VERY insane xD
How the hell Michelle has character Cat? LOL
I consider that being a joke.

That's why I'm saying she's such a prop! She's only the other half of Tony/Michelle, and nothing more.
LOL, it's not a joke. xD
Why do you think she doesn't have? Just because of Tony?
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate all those pick repeats in this spot.
heart
Speaking of picks, i love all of your picks Mary <333
But are you kidding me? She has character to accept/deny Tony back. I mean DUH.

"She's only the other half of Tony/Michelle, and nothing more."
Ditto.
Maybe you mean that the writters don't give her enough material to work with.

She had that family stuff thingy in the season 2 (i don't remember well, because i saw it a while ago). On her b-day. =D
 Maybe 당신 mean that the writters don't give her enough material to work with. She had that family
Yeah she was annoyed by her step sister..LMAO
RIGHT,WHAT A STORYLINE.
And she didn`t show any character. She was just being jealous and miserable around it. Oh yeah and later she fucked Sid cause she had nothing better to do. ROFL

[i must say i never hated Sid/Chelle though. She was tolerable for me when she was with Sid. I mean...they had a weird friendship. They WERE fuck partners but their friendship was always there. And it survived after everything that happened...]
angelic
LOL then blame the writters, not her. xD

I didn't hate the Sid/Chelle thing either. I actually prefer them over Sid/Cassie.
but whether we like it or not THE WRITERS make the characters Cat. They gave her no character - she had no character, the result is she had 0 character by ALL MEANS so who i should blame? Her/the writers...it`s the same.
To me what counts is that 1) she didn`t grow AT ALL/she didn`t show any character development 2)she annoyed me in many many ways when she wasn't around Tony and therefore--->it's kind of impossible for me to fully like her.
Eyesexage ;DD
but i'd exaggerate if i said i hate her so yeah...xD
zzz
The fact that i don't have my Skins fanatic and you don't have your B.Davis fantic is THE TOTAL joke though.
I just sit back there waiting...to see when the hell they're going to give them to us.
I do see your point, Mary. =/
But i don't know, i really like her. I find her way more likable, way more nice and sweet, and way more normal than Cassie. She's my favorite female character, even tho i also like Effy.

She makes sense to me, and i understand her actions.
I get why you prefer Cassie over her, but still, i can't bring myself to like Cassie. She's too "unique" for me. xD
sick
Oh God, don't remind of that. =[[[[
I don't know what else to do, i'm the 2nd top contributer, behing sophiafreakingbrookefan.

And in Skins, iLoveChair has her fanatic already and she's way behind you on the top. WTF is wrong with fanpop!!!
"I get why you prefer Cassie over her, but still, i can't bring myself to like Cassie. She's too "unique" for me. xD"

Alright,then. But that's exactly why we have democracy/freedom of speech and all that shit....to have the right to like whatever goes according to our personal taste. And liking a character, liking ANY fictional TV character is =let's face it, is clearly a matter of taste.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Yep, that's true. =P
Democracy FTW xD
Mon also, and generally ALL the people on the contributors list have their fanatics BUT ME. I seriously consider this as the biggest fanpop fail ever.
I even messaged papa about it [i had told you i was gonna do it?] but NO response.
Seriously WHAT THE HELL?
Okay, here's my take on the first gen. At first, I didn't like ANY of the characters, LOL. Michelle was too slutty, Tony was an airhead, Effy was badass, Sid was the typical sidekick of the protagonist, Cassie was too weird, Chris was too carefree, and everyone else just faded in the background. The culture difference was just sooooooo big that everything they did was "wrong" to me. I mean, Effy in the first epi didn't do anything wrong except for sneak in after partying til morning but that's just not in our culture, that's just not me. So I was kinda apprehensive with ALL the characters but as I watched the show I sort of learned to put the culture differences aside and the only characters that stood out to me was Cassie, Tony, Chris, and Anwar. I love Maxxie but IMO we didn't see enough of him, I always wanted to see more of him. I only like Jal because of two things, she's a great friend and she's awesome with Chris. I kinda go back and forth with Sid. There are times when he's just so awesome (I love Tony/Sid) but a lot of times I wanted to smack him in the head LOL. Now, Anwar. I know he's only there just for the comedy but I guess that's the reason why he stood out for me. Tony and Chris, do I need to explain more? LOL. And then there's Cassie. Despite her "innocent" and "naive" appearance as a character, I love her depth, her principlesa and points of view in life. I love how she sees things in her own perspective. Of course, there are things she did that I do not agree with, but it comes with her personality, which makes her very effective as a character. On the other hand, I think the character development came so late for Michelle, if there was any. LOL. It was imprinted in my mind that she's the always horny girlfriend and the self centered friend. She treats everyone like crap when she's sexually satisfied and gets the attention she wants. I really liked that she broke things off with Tony, at least she doesn't let anyone treat her like shit, I'd give her that. But my thoughts quickly changed when she slept with Sid. You see, all her storylines revolved around Tony, that's why I she's such a prop to me. Take Tony away and there's no Michelle. Take Michelle away and the show would be fine without her.
You haven't. I can't believe, he said nothing? Baaah. =/
Just message him and ask for your damn fanatic already xD And maybe message Dave too. I'm thinking about doing the same. I don't like the idea, but this is ridiculous. =[

I don't have a fanatic since August TT__TT
That is some big comment Nem xDD

I agree on the Maxxie thing, even tho what we've seen was enough for me. I love him <3

And you know how i feel about Cassie and Michelle. xD
Girls?
LMAO. With that, I rest my case. I need sleep! Work during the Holy Week (I['m Catholic) sucks =/ Bye girls!
last edited over a year ago
I'm Catholic too. ;D

Bye Nem, sleep well <33
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i am here cat i will be in and out though watching that 70's show

i am here cat i will be in and out though watching that 70's show
Hey T!

AWW, i adore that pic <333
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i know they look amazing in it not to Mention Mark looks really hot in it