브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94901-94950 of 116057

over a year ago sophialover said…
wait...it`s Kaiya or Kaya? LOL
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww Mon! <33
LOL, you don't have to! Rating caps can be boring. xP
But i love you for offering, thank you. <3

I guess i'll just have to wait. =/
eyesexage<3
 eyesexage<3
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
CATIA LMAO. Your such a loser, your acting like u dont want me to do it, but deep down you do, and either way im gonna do it, soo you don't have to say not too!!! :P

over a year ago brattynemz said…
How can they forget! Something must've happened with the system!

Aww Mary, she'll remind you of Kaya everytime haha!
Yea Mary, that usually works. I've never tried myself, but i know people who did.
Like a friend of mine "Hey, i added enough for a Chuck dedicated medal and i haven't get it"

Next day he had it. And many other cases. I'm not totally sure, but Lucy might have messaged them about her NH fanatic? I remember she waited a LONG time too.
Caita, maybe there is medals infront that u need to get?

Btw Im thinking about getting my fanatic on the Brucas spot again ITS SO FKING FUN!! LMAO.
heart
I love you Mon....LOL
Have i mentioned that what i like about you the most is that you do really say the first thing that gets into your head? ROOOOFL.
You`re like...spontaneous and amazing<3
"Btw Im thinking about getting my fanatic on the Brucas spot again ITS SO FKING FUN!! LMAO."

you`re insaaaaaaaaaane bitch!xDD
HAHA i know Nem. Probs she will.
last edited over a year ago
LOL Mon! Thanks xD
I just don't want you to waste your time rating some caps, you know? There are better things to do.

Aww, thanks Mary <3
The Brooke top contributers pisses me off, tho. xD
Janni should be the first now. SBF is there, and we all know she cheated. And Amy asked for ratings on that VSRF forum.. Her case is not cheating, but it's not totally fair either. =/
over a year ago getalife said…
Hi , Mary!xD Yep , it`s Kaiya . I think you mean Effy from Skins , don't you ? But there`s no problem , because my name is related to Kaya , but in fact it`s from Japanese..xD Confusing much ? Anyway , how are ya , girls ?
LMAOOOO MON!
Aww, i remember when i got mine, CHEATER AND EVERYBODY WENT CRAZY! LOOL
It was soooooo good <333

And you mean my high medals list thingy?
I stopped caring about medals like a looong time ago.
Ughh i know what you mean Cat...xD
And yeah it`s SO not fair. I hardly use that forum myself anymore. Cause it`s like really active...a lot of people have joint it and it almost feels like a case of "fair cheating" which pisses me off to the end.
I'm good, and you Kaiya?
WOAHHHHHHHH you`re a Skins lover Kaiya? I love youuu! LOL
Yes, i mentuioned it b/c of Kaya..you like wrote your name and i instictivly read at first 'Kaya", then looked at it better and read "Kaiya" HAHA.
But ROFL...Japanese? Wow!
Have i mentioned that what i like about you the most is that you do really say the first thing that gets into your head? ROOOOFL
^^^
LMAO Do i really do that? xP people have told me, but ewrfuw idk hahahaha

AND Seriously im considering it.

Catia IM GONNA RATE THEM. soo shhh now!! Ill do like 5 pages a day.

and likee on the list of clubs n shit, do you have anyone in front of Brooke that u need to get a medal 4?

and kaiyaa, nuffin much, i just uploaded a video to YT + IM INLOVE WITH THIS 15 YR OLD. Yeh ikr im a pedo. I feel so ashamed LMAO.

nd Amy asked for ratings on that VSRF forum.
^^ WHOSE AMY? as in oth-rocks or whatever?
truthfyully kaiya, i dont think im saying ur name right LMAO. like when i say it out loud, im not saying it right xP
ughh but Mon...what the fuck do you like about Chris Brown? Wasn`t that disgusting idiot who beat Rihanna and almost killed her?
I`m really fine , thanks . Just relaxing . I`m not Aussie , Mon , are you ? =] Mary , I`ve never watched Skins b/c of no time atm , but I`m planning to . I`ve heard a lot of good things about it . xD I`m so behind , I know . LOL . Yep , "Kayia" from Japanese means "forgiveness" .
Yeah she`s oth-rocks.
OMFGGGGGGGG A 15 year old? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes Mon, Brooke's spot is on the top of the die-hard medals. =[
 Yes Mon, Brooke's spot is on the 상단, 맨 위로 of the die-hard medals. =[
Not, she's loves-oth. xD
OMG it`s the shiiiiit! You should DEFINITELY watch it♥
Well for me it`s like the best show ever anyways.

And...aww "forgiveness"<3 It`s a beautiful name!
zzz
loves-oth...whatever...it`s the same.
IM INLOVE WITH THIS 15 YR OLD. Yeh ikr im a pedo. I feel so ashamed LMAO.
WTF Mon! How old are you anyway?

Cat, I'm sure you'll get it. SOMEDAY! LMAO!
LOl Mary!

Where are you from Kaiya?
...somedayy...xDD
LOL, someday Nem.. xD
Waiting does suck. =/
ughh but Mon...what the fuck do you like about Chris Brown? Wasn`t that disgusting idiot who beat Rihanna and almost killed her?
OKAY I loved him before all that shit. and i dont even agree with what he did, its soo bad of him, but idk IM LIEK FKING OBESSSED WITH HIM. everybody that knows me, knows i love him and they always call me ms brown :P + they always go, his gonna bash you, im response "He wont bash me because he loves me" LMAO. omg im a freak.

Yeah she`s oth-rocks.
OMFGGGGGGGG A 15 year old? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im not really inlove with him, but to me, his the most hottest, gorges boy i have ever met. like seriously who ever gets him his gonna have hot babies with him cause his face is just so beautiful.
But his personalty is boring but doesnt matter causde with a face like that u dont need one x]

and LMAO im gonna sound like a bitch right now, so sorry guys cause i know you're friends with her, but one time amy asked a question somewhere saying "how come i dont have alot of medals" or something like that. and people wereee like you have 11 fantaics, how much more do u want? i think thats enough, LMAO IM SORRY BUT I LOLED HARD :p

Now remember, catia u cnt be mad cause im rating ur screencaps, maru you cant be mad, cause you love me so much and nemmy you cant be mad cause im your only friend on the bfg through our hours x]
Oh you already know the basics then? LMAO
That can`t be good.
But beware if you come on the Skins spots cause there are like A LOT of spoilers there. HAHA

And awww you`re so sweet. Thank you<3
I FLOVEEE Mary Jane. And love Spiderman in general<3
Mon! How old are you anyway? I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW HOW OLD I AM!!
Im 18 in april, send me something nice? x]
I`m definitely going to watch it!xD There`s no doubt . Even though , I know something about it..like who`s dating who etc..ya know . =] Thanks , Mary<3 Tbh , I also adore your name ! Reminds me of Mary Jane Watson.xD
But beware if you come on the Skins spots cause there are like A LOT of spoilers there. HAHA SOOOOOOOO MANY FKING SPOILERS LMAO. eveyrone doesnt care, i dont think? we just all wanna know!! :P
Comment jumping ? o_O
LOL, has 19 fanatics now Mon. xD
kaiya,, probobaly COMMENTS ON FP ARE WACK!!

How did you find out about this place anyways?
You`re obsessed and lifeless. You can`t like that dick. Like...seriouslyyyyyyy seriously? Ughh.

Shall i be honest there?....i don`t hate Amy but i don`t like her either. I mean everytime i try speaking to her at the Pinjas she'll either ignore me or start talking to everyone else besides me/pretending i don`t exist which is something...i don`t quite like.
Uhhh, comment jumping in forums too??
That's a new one!
angry
Yes..comment jumping...damn. I hate it...xD
Cat , I live in NYC , but in general , I`m from Europe , so my English sucks at some part . =]
LOL, has 19 fanatics now Mon. xD
WHAT? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, either, she has no life! or she has alot of connections!!
angelic
I hate Chris Brown, so overrated.
Your english doesn`t suck like...at ALL imo Kaiya! I mean i`m not an expert/or native speaker [Mon will know better] but there`s nothing wrong with your english...LMAO.
She does that Mary? =/
I don't know, i like her. But we don't talk much, she's barely in the pinjas, and when she is, she's not there for much time.
surprise
19 FANATICS?????????????????? *GASPS*
I found out @ YouTube , Mon . From user like Isabellaaa , she`s a Serenate fan (if someone knows what I`m talking about)..so am I!xD
You`re obsessed and lifeless. You can`t like that dick. Like...seriouslyyyyyyy seriously? Ughh. ITS LOVE!! :P

Kaiya where from Europe are you from?

and Mary, truthfully i cannot even imagine you with the pinjas... idk why. acutally i kinda do LMAO but yeh.
last edited over a year ago
Oh she clearly does that Cat...lol
At least everytime i`m on...xD HAHA but yeah she doesn`t talk much. She usually stays for 10 minutes and leaves.
NYC as in New York City? :O
Aww, that's so cool! I wish i could go there someday. xD

Yeaaa, 19 Mon. O_o
I'm not saying she doesn't deserve them, but i think the forum did help a lot. lol