Blood on The Dance Floor Garrett Ecstasy left the band?

Tijgernootje posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 08:11PM
Garrett left the band(Or got kicked out, im not sure) and is replaced by an old friend of Dahvie. What do you think about it? I would like to see them being friends again, they both are being so bitchy to eachother on myspace and youtube etc.

Blood on The Dance Floor 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
Yeah. He left the band, because Dahvie raped a 15 year old girl, or whatever, and bailed out... then it started shit between them, Garret just kind of told him off, and left/got kicked out (not sure) and he replaced him, like, five seconds later with someone way better, who's a way better screamer. That's just for your information. And, yeah, they are being bitchy to each other, because that's what happens when bands break up. Likelihood of them becoming friends again is VERY, VERY low.
superamy567 commented…
No. Garrett was kicked out of Blood On The Dance Floor because he 스톨, 훔친 the tour bus, crashed it, 스톨, 훔친 the money made from merch, and bought drugs with the stolen money. Garrett is at fault, not Dahvie. And Dahvie didn't rape the 15 년 old. Her name is Jessi Slaughter. She claimed that she was raped 의해 Dahvie because she wanted to meet the band... Dahvie didn't touch her. He's smarter than that. over a year ago
sceenie commented…
Dahvie didn't rape anyone , if you're referring to Jessi Slaughter , then you're mistaken because if he did rape her , he would have done jail time , which he didn't. Garrett 스톨, 훔친 money , 스톨, 훔친 the tour van, performed without Dahvie twice & was CONSTANTLY on drugs .. & finally , Dahvie had enough of it . over a year ago
sceenie commented…
& To add on to my 코멘트 , Jessi never met the band because of the false rape, she actually got charged with false accusations of rape , which got her in a LOT of trouble . over a year ago
over a year ago johnnyxD said…
mischievous
exactly bleh who cares about fkn garret anyway Dahvie is way more kick ass!!!
over a year ago Janelleisthesex said…
no fuck you that is NOT what happened! god your fuckin stupid!! garrett was retarded and did a bunch of shit so they fired him. GAWD!
Garrett got kicked off because he was a dumb azz druggie that:
*Stole the tour van and wrecked it
*Took all the merch money and spent it on a tattoo
*He didn't do sh_t and comes to practice all drugged up
*He DID delete the new songs ( luckly Dahvie had backups :D )
*He tried to steal Dahvie's debit cards
*And he performed a concert without Dahvie

heres the blog :D
link

P.S hahahaha lol i love how Dahvie calls Garrett a **** nut lol xD

P.S.S Dahvie didn't "rape" the damm girl she made it upp. they asked her to take the test for evidence and she refused ( cause she's A LYING BITSSHHHH)
heres the thingy for that:

link

(if the blog don't show up, just click the print thingy and read it on there :D)

I <3 DAHVIE VANITY
xsvane commented…
totally agree, but it still wasn't okay that dahvie was 키싱 a minors but tbh idc I 사랑 him too 5 months ago
over a year ago XxBOTDFDahviexX said…
Garrett got kicked out of the band for trying to frame Dahvie with that Jeffree person (watever his name is) when Dahvie didn't actually do it, so he kicked him out and got Jayy Von Monroe :)
sceenie commented…
Jefree 별, 스타 * over a year ago
over a year ago HorrorEmoHorror said…
Wat the FUCK!!! Garrett is sooo fuckin awsome !!! Dahvie is so fuckin phat
sceenie commented…
Obviously 당신 haven't seen him lately . He's sexier . over a year ago
over a year ago wiccandemi56 said…
meh
im wonder what set it off i mean they've been together since what 2007? right... i guess sometimes friends crack under pressure...

nvm wasnt reading but im not taking a side it causes more disputes im saying make a truce not hold hands a sing kumbiya
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KinaBeMazin said…
Uhg FUCK GARRET
Hes a lieing, cock sucker :x
He did SO MUCH shit in that band it wasn't funny. I'm glad his ugly ass got kicked. Jayy is way better anyway, in singing and appearance, he's also a ton nicer.
over a year ago GrenadeGirl337 said…
Listening 2 Jayy makes me feel better (: he just has that 'sure' voice, i guess. <3 JVM!!!!!!
And i doubt that Dahvie would still be in the biz if he actually did rape that girl...
over a year ago GrenadeGirl337 said…
Listening 2 Jayy makes me feel better (: he just has that 'sure' voice, i guess. <3 JVM!!!!!!
And i doubt that Dahvie would still be in the biz if he actually did rape that girl...
over a year ago cupeyyycake said…
sorry that garret was a better screaner and he left the band because of some reason my friends told me
over a year ago ilovejayybaby said…
garret left because his sister died didnt she
over a year ago SGTC4evr said…
Garrett Ecstacy was kicked out of BoTdF because he:
~ he preformed a concert without Dahvie
~ he would come to practice all drugged up and Dahvie would wright and direct his parts wile he slept all day
~he stole all the merch money and got a tattoo
~he tried to delete the new music (( Dahvie has tons of backups ))
~he tried to steal Dahvie's credit cards
~and he stole and destroyed the tour van
over a year ago dui said…
Garrett Ecstacy was kicked out becuz he fuc*king lied about Dahvie rapeing the 15 year old girl which he didnt we all kno he didnt cuz he doset roll that way,and the dumbass Ecstacy thought he could make us all hate Dahvie but it truned on him ad now a lot of ppl hate his guts and r calling 4 pay back, also he did use drugs idk which drugs but he was-is- a durg user and he should pay for wat he did 2 Dahvie and the 15 yea girl should shut her damn mouth and not say a word and if she was raped by Dahvie she wouldnt beable 2 say his name without it bring pain. DAHVIE AND JAYY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago anaandrochelle said…
DAHVIE IF NOT FUCKING PHAT u dum fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago neatfreak478 said…
link
proof dahvie didnt rape her!
over a year ago munchie97 said…
smile
dahvie didn't rape the chick she fucking lied dahie is to awesome for that
i love u dahvie <3
people who said he did fuck up cause a lie test lies and all
dahvie we all love u and all the people who don't r crazy but no my friend she lkes jay
<3 BOTDF <3
over a year ago Night_Wisher said…
smile
lol well i personally dont like garrett jayy iz wayyy more sexy =D thats all lol
over a year ago sarah-xxxxxx said…
smile
dahvie never fukin raped anyone, fuck that shit. dahvie is awesome and sooo hot
over a year ago dank5 said…
i hope you all realize that j1edwardcullen7 is right because my best friend at the time was with the girl and they were at the Loft in englewood, CO a place where bands perform [a couple yrs ago] and dahvie kept trying to get her to do shit with him and she didnt want to she kept saying no but he didnt understand that cuz hes a sick pedofile. but no one believes that cuz they praise his sick disgusting ass. so i hope that one day u all realize that Garrett really left cuz he was disgusted by what dahvie did and wouldnt tollerate it and made it public. if u dont believe me i hope he does it to u one day, he will strike again. and THELOFT IS CLOSED NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID so you are all fucking dumb cuz thats living proof that it really happened plus the witness. DUMB ASSES
over a year ago dui said…
um u do kno that it coulda closed 4 another reason right? i mean like ive heard of places getting shut down becuz of a dumbass but the truth was the people who owned it didnt hav mor money and werent makeing any money and fyi i am not going against any1 i just thought u should kno so u could look in2 that just saying thats all
meh
i don't really believe that dahvie would do that,im not saying that it didn't happen i just don't think dahvie is that kind of person
over a year ago RosaluvzJB said…
@j1edwardcullen7, He didn't rape that girl. it was a lie and Garrett started being a dick and went along with it so Dahvie kicked him out and brought Jayy in. I personaly think it's better that way.
@dank5 you're a fucking liar. if you are friends with that stupid bitch that wrongfuly acussed poor Dahvie, I am sorry that you are so blind you can't see through her bullshit. She wouldn't even take the damn DNA test. what the fuck does that tell you? That is all good day to you.
over a year ago peeves48 said…
hmmm
I heard that Dahvie kicked him out becasue Garrett did drugs and didnt help with the songs and they were all made by Dahvie with no help from Garrett...
That too at peeves48. Garrett did SO many things it's unbelievable.
over a year ago Lumos_Maxima said…
worried
I read that Garrett left in the middle of a tour because he thought Dahvie was having sex with underage girls. But then I read that Dahvie kicked Garrett out because he was doing drugs, tried to steal his money and tried to delete their new songs.

I'm confused... Did he quit or did he get kicked out...?

P.S. I'm a new fan (since last Friday) and so I don't know much about Garrett. Personally, I prefer Jayy over Garrett but I still like Garrett's music and he seems like a good person, and even if he did do any of the things that Dahvie accused him of I wouldn't hate on him or call him any of the foul names that many other fans of BOTDF have said. I don't personally know him so I don't see any reason to hate him for something that we're ot even 100% sure he did.
over a year ago Lumos_Maxima said…
@HorrorEmohorror - D: Dahvie isn't "phat"... He's a chubby bunny :3

@XxBOTDFDahviexX - It's Jeffree Star. He kinda scares me lol... don't ask me why o.O
over a year ago bratzkianna said…
angry
OK listin dank5 or what ever your fuckass name is, i know dahvie he is my friend, he would never fuck a girl up like that i beilive him, because i've known him to long to ever think that he would do that and when u said i hope he does it 2 u, i lot of us would be glad if he did that, but he would never do it EVER so get ur head out of your fucking ass, you bitch and quite saying shit like that ok, your just jelous that u don't have a life. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! i never liked garrett. jayy is nicer to me.
over a year ago chillcuz said…
Jayy is too techno club :p cater to The sheep, buddy
over a year ago BOTDFisboss222 said…
I love Dahvie and Jayy<333 I'm do glad that gay garret got kicked out for being a fag cuzz Jayy is soooo much hotter and an amazing screamer!!(:
I<3JayyVonnMonroe!!!!!!
over a year ago kaileymissbotdf said…
heart
no heack no garrett got kicked out cuz he was a druggy and got replaced by jayy yay i love jayy monroe maddness
over a year ago GarrettEcstasy said…
I AM NO GOD DAMN DRUG ADDICTED AND I DID NOTHING TO DAHVIE SO STOP SAYING I DID. MOST OF YOU ARE CHILDISH TO BELIEVE IT. DAHVIE KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS!
over a year ago TheUndeadPanda said…
Lol. Okay.
Dahvie DID rape a 15 year old girl and Garret DID leave because of it.
Just to let you all know. :)

And Botdf sucks now.
Bye
over a year ago XxamberattackxX said…
Dahvie did not rape a girl!!! And he is not phat!!!! Your dumn fuck
over a year ago botdfrocks said…
cool
You all are dumb asses becase Garret got kicked of because
Stole the tour van and wrecked it
Took all the merch money and spent it on a tatto
He didnt do shit and comes to pratice all drugged up
He DID delate the new song PS DAHVIE HAD BACKUP
Tried to steal dahvies debet cards
And he preformed a connsert without dahvie
AND acused him of raping a fifteen year old that shit is messd up
over a year ago botdfrocks said…
angry
THERE you have it every body
over a year ago IHEARTYOUDAHVIE said…
angry
All you guys stop dissin Dahvie! He did not RAPE ANYONE!! Shge just made it up for publicity!
over a year ago lola051978 said…
meh
Garrett got kicked out because he somewhat framed Dahvie when he supposably raped the girl (Which Dahvie DID NOT rape her). Well, I THINK that's what happened, so...
over a year ago bekalovesyew said…
dank5: i thought that bitch said it was all a lie and that she made it up i don't care friend or not. it was all b.s.

here is the link where she says it was a lie and shit.

link
over a year ago xxRAWR7175xx said…
meh
I dont know what the fuck all of u people saying but its really pissing me off... i dont belive garrett would do any of the shit u say he does but dahvie raping someone..... well isnt tht what all of his songs are about?!? so just stop saying shit about garrett-___- and im with him all the way ;p
over a year ago AnnaEMO said…
Dahvie didn't rape a 15 year old girl! Garrett was kicked out because he was stealing stuff from Dahvie. Do your research people!!!
go here --> link
and look under I Scream I Scream, OMFG Sneak Peak and Extended Play (2008-2009)
over a year ago bvbiselmejor said…
heres my response to thundead panda ur fn stupid y would he rape a girl he has alot of older girls that love him he doesnt need to rape a girl younger thn him, u dm ppl dnt kno wat ur saying wen u say he raped some1 it makes no sense, hes a awzum person now deal wit it
over a year ago iiiN0B0DY said…
You know nothing! If dahvie raped somebody he would have been put in jail, And if its that freaking jessy b'tch from youtube you people are you talking about, SHE SAID SHE WAS LIEING ABOUT DAHVIE RAPPING HER!, Dahvie never raped anyone, This little gurl was trying to get eevrbody on her side, But yes in the end she she said sorry. still wasnt good enough to try and distroy botdf -.-''' I dont have any idea why garret got kicked out but i know it wasnt because dahve raped anyone, anyone who things that, go burn in hell,
over a year ago CrazyShellz said…
Garrett got kicked out by Dahvie because he stole the tour bus and merch money and because he was a druggie and didn't do sh_t for the band so Dahvie kicked him out and replaced him with a friend his known for a long time and his name is Jayy Von Monroe!!!!!!!!!