Bleach RP Soul Society Laws

The3rdL posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 11:56PM
Laws
It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans.

It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō.

It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.

It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.

It is against the law to commit terrorist action or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

It is against the law to commit murder.

It is against the law to kill a human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill.

It is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire Hollow powers.

It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner.[6]

It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the human world longer than a certain time limit as this is viewed as living a second life.

NO EXCEPTIONS!
last edited on Jun 10, 2009 at 12:42AM

Bleach RP 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
hahaha my character has almost broke everyone of those laws =]
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
so..is it against the law to leave the soul scoiety and work for a different opposing group?
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
It is against the law to commit terrorist action or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

pretty much states that yes it is
oh.....im breakin the rules!hahaha
 oh.....im breakin the rules!hahaha
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
i broke 2 much rules
lolz...we all did!no worries~......
last edited over a year ago
 lolz...we all did!no worries~......
.....well...all of us except for kiari...oh wait...Kiari went against her captain for YOU! You made her a deliquent! lolz.haha...shes laughing at you....haha...MWAHAHAHA
 .....well...all of us except for kiari...oh wait...Kiari went against her captain for YOU! 당신 made h
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
..im not a deliquent! U r~ ur gonna help the espadas!!!!!!!!! Look at this picture Supersilver!!!!!!! I found this and I thought it kinda looked like our characters! Only my hair is down and your hair is very spikey and your tan,with a black oufit!what chu think?
 ..im not a deliquent! U r~ ur gonna help the espadas!!!!!!!!! Look at this picture Supersilver!!!!!!!
i think that is well and it looks like good but only the hair of my character
oh u use akaoru's photo
over a year ago annvie9 said…
surprise
Ohemgee, Yumiko is going to have to be exiled by Soul Society if anyone finds out that she is a vizard. =O
over a year ago The3rdL said…
Corect again! annvie9
aren't u already in troble?and don't kill ur character...