Bleach RP The *Official* Rules

annvie9 posted on May 15, 2009 at 01:55PM
Yay, it's time for the rules! I would appreciate it if you guys helped me a wittle =)

1. Please do NOT name your character Bob. That's a noob name.

2. If you're going to kill someone's character, make sure you have their permission, first.

3. Keep things appropriate. Nothing above a PG-13 level.

4. Don't make your posts super-duper-extra long. People tend to skim it or skip it entirely.

5. When posting, and you're out of character, it'll be helpful if you put, OoC: or sumtin like that.

6. No spamming, of course.

7. No god things. you can't be invinsible, it isn't fair to other players.

8. Important RP events must be approved by both parties. (i.e. someone would like to be my brother. He must ask permission)

9. All roleplays must follow the basic story format of the anime.

10. Don't RP for other people without their consent.

11. Don't ignore other peoples posts.

12. No advertising

13. Do not join if you are a busy person and may not be able to post often. This may hold up RPs. If you are absent from an RP, notify your abcense and give an RP excuse in whatever RP you are participating in.

14. All actions toward another character must be limited. You can punch at a character, but you cannot decide if the punch connects, where the character flies, or do another action to follow. Example, you cannot do this "Lini dumps a bucket of water on Kiari's head, causing her to jump into the air. Lini then runs away and disappears from sight."

15. If you quit the forum, you can die at admin discretion. Quitting destroys character plans, and is annoying. x.x

16. Please, role-play only ONE self-made characters. If you made two, Yay!, but you can't RP both of them.

17. You may only make one account to role-play a character. Please refrain from creating another account for the sole purpose of role-playing another character.
last edited on Dec 24, 2009 at 08:22PM

Bleach RP 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
7. No god things. you can't be invinsible, it isn't fair to other players.
8. Important RP events must be approved by both parties. (i.e. someone would like to be my brother. He must ask permission)
9. All roleplays must follow the basic story format of the anime.
10. Don't spam.
11. Don't RP for other people without their consent.
12. Don't ignore other peoples posts.
13. No advertising
14. Do not join if you are a busy person and may not be able to post often. This may hold up RPs. If you are absent from an RP, notify your absense and give an RP excuse in whatever RP you are participating in.
15. No killing of characters unless if the person being killed agress.
16. All actions toward another character must be limited. You can punch at a character, but you cannot decide if the punch connects, where the character flies, or do another action to follow. Example, you cannot do this "Lini dumps a bucket of water on Kiari's head, causing her to jump into the air. Lini then runs away and disappears from sight."
14. If you quit the forum, you can die at admin discretion. Quitting destroys character plans, and is annoying. x.x

over a year ago rusty746454 said…
okay got it
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
ok got it
over a year ago annvie9 said…
Bump. So people can see the rules.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
I've added the new rule.