Blair & Chuck C/B 팬 포럼 Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 10001-10019 of 10019

over a year ago cintia_cs said…
yeah he went public last year I think

Why, God?! Oh why do you do that to us?!? LOL!
I vaguely remember reading something about that, but I chose to dismiss it as some hallucination or something.. haha. Now that trip I was planning to Hollywood is useless.. lmao!

what's up ?

Just got back from the mall.. I watched Warm Bodies.. haha. It was pretty funny :)
And now I'm doing nothing.. hehe

I'm reading a cb fanfiction :D

Oh which one? I haven't read anything in forever.
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
That video reminds me I still need to watch the rest of Lost.. I bought the dvds over 2 years ago

lol what season are you at ?

Slow Dancing In a Burning Room- John Mayer
big smile
Now that trip I was planning to Hollywood is useless.. lmao!

you crack me up :)))

Warm Bodies huh? I also wanna go see it, looks good :D

Oh which one? I haven't read anything in forever.

Blood and Butterfly Wings - sadly it's unfinished but has more than 20 chapters, I just ran out of finished ones lol , loving it so far, it's about revenge and sneaky Chuck is back ! :D

you probably know this song <3 hint: Delena :D but the cb video is gorgeous
lol what season are you at ?

Still on season 2.. lol I never continued watching it..

Warm Bodies huh? I also wanna go see it, looks good :D

Yeah, it's pretty good.. but I totally had the wrong idea about it. I thought it was just a comedy where nothing happened, but it actually has a story.. lol. And it's a bit dramatic. I could not tell from the poster.. hehe.

sadly it's unfinished but has more than 20 chapters, I just ran out of finished ones lol

Ugh!! But is it still being updated or is like really unfinished? I hate when people just abadon their fics.. that's why I try to read only the complete ones.
Ugh!! But is it still being updated or is like really unfinished? I hate when people just abadon their fics.. that's why I try to read only the complete ones.

me tooo! I don't even bother with the unfinished ones, well only fake empire :D
nope it's not being updated but Its to good to pass :D

by the by I made dark chocolate truffles today :)) first time, I still have yet to taste them lol :))
any sweets recipes you wanna suggest ? I'm still new at this :))

Taylor Swift- The Last Time [feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol]
this video introduced me to this song lol, and it's se :))) *starts running for the hills *
by the by I made dark chocolate truffles today :))

Please don't make me hungry!! lol
I see you're starting to like this cooking thing.. hehe. I haven't cooked anything in forever..

any sweets recipes you wanna suggest ?

Hmmm.. I have a bunch of recipes but they're all in portuguese..
I remember I once posted a video to you here showing how to make brigadeiros but it's been so long.. let me see if I can find the video again. ;)

and it's se :))) *starts running for the hills *

*signs* You know sometimes I worry about you.. lol ;P
I see you're starting to like this cooking thing..

yeah , but only the easy stuff lol ...I have to , there are certain expectations from me now :P

brigadeiros!!! I know, there's no need, I have saved that video in my favorites :D I'll make it sometime :D

*signs* You know sometimes I worry about you.. lol ;P

lmao! me too, it's just that I adore angsty videos and this one is no exception lol, and it was either a SE one or a Rory /Jess one and I know you much rather prefer Logan :D

I found the video! :)
But if you don't want to watch annoying children cooking just google 'how to make brigadeiro' and you'll find a bunch of sites and videos. ;)
but only the easy stuff lol

Nothing easier and faster than brigadeiros.. you should totally make that next :D There's this restaurant here that serves it in this little pan, it's the cutest thing.. I actually have a pic in my cel.. lol. I'll post it here to show you and make your mouth water.. lol :P

there are certain expectations from me now :P

Really.. why?!

it was either a SE one or a Rory /Jess one and I know you much rather prefer Logan :D

Haha.. I think I'd go with the Rory/Jess video.. you know I did ship them at one point. But then Logan came along and of course he was perfect for Rory ;)
Be hungry ;P
 Be hungry ;P
I actually have a pic in my cel

yummy .... makes you wanna eat them all the time I guess :))

there are certain expectations from me now :P

well I have to cock often now, half the time I'm at dinner by his place and of course he's much more skilled in this department and I don't want to be left behind. plus in the near future he kinda, suggested we move in together and I just can't sustain him only on fast food lol...so there , it sounds pathetic right, but I guess that's the next step for me ...

you know I did ship them at one point. But then Logan came along and of course he was perfect for Rory

haha same with me, first there was Dean, then Jess and now Logan <3
by the by there are some Cary/Kalinda scenes coming <3

The Afters - Light Up The Sky
plus in the near future he kinda, suggested we move in together

WHAT?!? Wow..you guys are really serious.. :O But anyway, if he's such a great cook, then you don't need to worry about that.. he can cook and you clean.. lol ;) I'm a genius!! :P

first there was Dean, then Jess and now Logan <3

Exactly. Each of the guys was right for her in that certain period they were together. ;)

there are some Cary/Kalinda scenes coming <3

Yay! I didn't know that, seeing as I'm spoiler-free atm. I missed their adorableness.. hehe :)
that photo!!!! *drools all over the place* it's liquid <3 omg ...I'll make it tomorrow if I have time lol , can't take it anymore :)))

WHAT?!? Wow..you guys are really serious..

pretty much Cint, I wouldn't do these changes just for anybody ...

he can cook and you clean.. lol ;) I'm a genius!! :P

great minds think alike lol , well I already suggested this and I was kindly refused, plus he already does the major cooking involved, I'm only in the learning stage lmao! but he loves sweets and paistries so as long as I know to do those I'm free and clear !!! *evil laugh*

I missed their adorableness.. hehe :)

me tooo! Cary is so so yummy in a sweet kinda way ...and I just wanna see more of his character <3
and another spoilers, but I'm not sure, maybe is were really lucky we will get some Will/Alicia/romance/ stuff....fingers crossed :D

The Notwist - Consequence
.I'll make it tomorrow if I have time lol , can't take it anymore :)))

Yay! Yes!! Do it!! And then you have to tell me how it goes.. it's ok if you don't get the consistency right in your first try. Tbh.. I usually let it cook for too long.. lol (I cook it in the microwave, btw.. so much more practical.. hehe). But it will still taste delicious, so no worries about that ;)

he loves sweets and paistries so as long as I know to do those I'm free and clear !!!

Haha.. sweets are my specialty. I can select some of my fave recipes and translate them to you if you want.. :)

we will get some Will/Alicia/romance/ stuff....fingers crossed :D

Oh I hope so. We haven't gotten anything since the break up last season. I so miss them. If this wasn't such a great show I'd be really mad at you for making me ship one more doomed couple.. lol
Haha.. sweets are my specialty. I can select some of my fave recipes and translate them to you if you want.. :)

be my guest please :D it's just confusing with the measuring stuff sometimes and the ingredients lol , like today that truffle recipe , I downloaded it in english and I mother game a a look :)) like she was planning on killing me later lol

If this wasn't such a great show I'd be really mad at you for making me ship one more doomed couple

when have I ever ?? *thinks* oh right :Tate/Violet (

The Temper Trap-Love Lost
Oh right, then. I'll find you some yummy recipes!! :)
But now I'm gonna try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom and I need to start sleeping at a reasonable hour again.. hehe.
Night, babes!! Matt wasn't in my dreams last night but maybe tonight is my lucky night.. lmao. :P
kiss
thanks babes :D
night :*
big smile
anyone :D
hello?