Blair & Chuck C/B 팬 포럼 Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 10019

over a year ago laurik2007 said…
Snowed Innnn!!!!!! hate it ...bored out of my mind !
you?
from the car :D
 from the car :D
over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
I'm locked in my room with my air conditioning on afraid to go outside and melt because of the heat! lol

The pictures are great!! Wish I could be there! I love snow!
laugh
my house :D what's left of it ....
 my house :D what's left of it ....
laugh
The pictures are great!! Wish I could be there! I love snow!
have you seen snow? Cint was saying something ...don't know If i remember...that she hasn't seen snow ever! is that true? like in Brasil doesn't snow, like at all?
change places with me !!!!!
the tree outside :D
 the 나무, 트리 outside :D
have you seen snow? Cint was saying something ...don't know If i remember...that she hasn't seen snow ever! is that true? like in Brasil doesn't snow, like at all?

I have seen snow, yes! And yes normally there is no snow in Brasil, but I guess last winter there was snow in the south.
last edited over a year ago
smile
hate global warming! so when did you get back from your trip? what cities have you seen :D
did you catch up on gg?
I arrived on the 27th! I went to New York, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles and finally Orlando.

Nope...lol But I know what's going on! At least I think I do...
big smile
that's it :D
 that's it :D
big smile
New York, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles and finally Orlando.

in Orlando is Disneyworld right?
so which city fascinated you more?
Yes, Orlando is the Disneyworld! And New York will be always my favorite!

I'm in love with the pictures!! Totally wish it'd snow here
over a year ago cintia_cs said…
Gah!!! I'm so jealous!! :D
And btw, it actually does snow in very few cities that are in higher altitudes here in the south. But it's not something common, it only happens in some colder nights, usually.
kiss
I have to go Lau! See you!
laugh
ok Bye Julia!

hi Cint :*

Gah!!! I'm so jealous!! :D

and I'm jealous of you right now :)))
heart
”two halves of one soul.” Perfect.
this fits cb so much *tear*
LOL! You seem to be very emotional these days.. haha

Ugh! How can you be jealous of me?? Even people who keep saying how they love the summer and the heat have been complaining this week. Which, btw, really pisses me off.. they complain if it's cold, they complain if it's hot.. they're never happy!! :/
I had to buy some stuff today and I almost melt just walking on the street for an hour.
big smile
LOL! You seem to be very emotional these days.. haha

can you blame me, after the Chair scenes we've had?

Which, btw, really pisses me off.. they complain if it's cold, they complain if it's hot.. they're never happy!! :/

I never say it's to hot! never ..I'm like a reptile like Santana, need warmth to survive :))

How was your week, except for the heat :D
can you blame me, after the Chair scenes we've had?

Hahah.. I suppose I'm just not that sensitive. It's funny, considering how obsessed I can get with ships. ;) I don't even understand myself..

.I'm like a reptile like Santana, need warmth to survive

In that aspect, we're opposites. I need the cold to function properly.. lol. I can't think straight when it's hot. And to make things worse, I'm really sensitive to the hot weather. Sometimes the temperature is pleasant to 'normal' people and to me it feels too hot :/

How was your week, except for the heat :D

It was ok. Work, work, work!! Haha.. Didn't go to the club, didn't go out at night. But I still got busy at home.. time flew!
Btw, haven't really finished S3 of House yet.. have 5 more episodes to go.
What about your week??
big smile
And to make things worse, I'm really sensitive to the hot weather.
aww that sucks!

It was ok. Work, work, work!

my week?it goes like this:study,study,snow,snow,more study,and more snow :)) been trapped in my house and being on the internet :D

Btw, haven't really finished S3 of House yet.. have 5 more episodes to go.

thoughts until now?Chameron ? Huddy ....
laugh
link

this makes me laugh :)) how stupid can you be???
thoughts until now?Chameron ? Huddy ....

It's all good!! I'm only now watching Chameron develop, but I already thought they were awesome before they were together. And now they're even better! Love them!!! :)
Huddy is funny, they have a good dynamic going on. I like them as not a couple. When things change, I'll tell you what I think of them as a couple :)
Besides the coupling, I like the show. There are just some episodes that focus too much on the case, imo. I like when the episodes show more about their personal lives. I liked the episode when Foreman was dying.. so dramatic :)
big smile
I like the show. There are just some episodes that focus too much on the case, imo. I like when the episodes show more about their personal lives. I liked the episode when Foreman was dying.. so dramatic :)

the medical stuff is great ...ans most of it it's real, not like on Grey's :))) yes the personal isn't so much :D but as the episodes go on it'll get better..always thought Chameron is cute, love Hudddy and love the House/Wilson dynamic ! get to season 4 now...with the new ducklings :D are you a fan of Olivia Wilde?
Wow!! I had no idea about Johnny and Vanessa.. Have I been living under a rock?? I guess so.. lol.
are you a fan of Olivia Wilde?

She's ok. I don't have any feelings towards her, but she's a decent enough actress.. haha. The only problem is that I always associate her with Turistas.. lol. That kinda bothers me. ;P

ans most of it it's real

I know. I saw on the dvds extras the producers talking about it.
I thought the updates problems had been fixed :/
She's ok. I don't have any feelings towards her, but she's a decent enough actress.. haha.
well you know she's coming on board :D I love her character on House :D so real and rebellious!

are there problems with the updates again?
I love her character on House :D so real and rebellious!

Well, hopefully I'll love her too. :) I don't know anything about her story, though..

are there problems with the updates again?

I just got that error message when I submitted my last post.. :/
I have a graduation party to attend today, but I'm not really that eager to go anymore.. :/
laugh
I don't know anything about her story, though..

good girl! spoiler free. I'll only tell you that her sl in one of the most interesting things in season 4 :D

I should put up there the 100th episode right ...hmm what was the date..

oh totally forgot :))) happy 100th episodes...oh em gee! has it been that long :)))
I'll only tell you that her sl in one of the most interesting things in season 4 :D

Yeah, make me curious!! lol

...hmm what was the date..

LMAO!! Seriously?! January 30th.. haha

happy 100th episodes

Haha.. thank you, to you too. Although I'm not sure if we should be celebrating ;P
I have a graduation party to attend today, but I'm not really that eager to go anymore.. :/

aww why's that?

Although I'm not sure if we should be celebrating ;P

of course we have, it's Chuck and Blair here :D anyways I heard some pretty good rumours about them, like they are gonna focus on cb from epi 19...till then stay strong and endure Dair :))
Oh.. I totally forgot to tell you.. A few days after I told you that TeamB_Forever hadn't replied to my msg about the FOTM, she did. It's been like 2 weeks already.. lol. I'll get some typical questions to send her, but it'd be nice to think of a couple original ones ;)
aww why's that?

I'm too lazy! I don't feel like doing anything.. and I know pretty much everyone who's gonna be there. It's always the same people.. hate small towns!
Ok ok.. I'll be happy!! But just about CB, nothing else :)
kiss
and I know pretty much everyone who's gonna be there. It's always the same people.. hate small towns!

gah! tell me about it, small towns :)) but It's better then to know only the birthday boy :))

I have to go help my mom with dinner, pm me tomorrow to see if I haven't blown up the kitchen :)))

bye Cint :* stay strong
Nawww.. kay. I shall watch House, then :)

Have you made brigadeiros yet?? Don't forget you have to try them :D
big smile
Anyone??
big smile
me me me :D
You here?! What a surprise!! :D

What's up?? Did you destroy the kitchen yesterday?? ;P
big smile
What's up?? Did you destroy the kitchen yesterday?? ;P

nope it's still intact lol :))
well today I took a long walk out of the house, into the cold:)) nearly freezed to death!!! took some pics :D

how was your House?
last edited over a year ago
 [i]What's up?? Did 당신 destroy the 부엌, 주방 yesterday?? ;P[/i] nope it's still intact LOL :)) well to
laugh
my car :)))))
 my car :)))))
nearly freezed to death!!!

Sounds wonderful!! ;P Today it's not as hot as yesterday, thank God, but it's still pretty hot! I have the doors from the balconies opened so I can feel the wind. :)

how was your House?

Haha.. great! Finished S3 yesterday, finally!!
Chameron!!! <33
'Today is tuesday.' 'No, it's monday.' 'I know. I didn't feel like waiting.' I don't really remember the lines, but it was something like that.. lol. So cute!! It sucks to know it's gonna end badly.. that's the problem with starting to watch shows late :/
As part of my nostalgia marathon, I watched Drive me Crazy today.. :D
Have you watched it?
that's the problem with starting to watch shows late :/

sadly it is :( but they are so so cute ...were you shocked when House fired them/ quit ...?

Have you watched it?

nope. what's it about ?
were you shocked when House fired them/ quit ...?

Sort of. I guess surprised would be the best term.. but I suppose that's how they're gonna introduce the new characters?! I just wanna see how it's all gonna turn out.. :)

what's it about ?

link
Can't believe you never watched it! It brings me good memories! :)
I think I like it better than She's all that. And I think Adrian Greiner is hotter than Freddie Prinze Jr and Ryan Phillipe. Too bad he wasn't as popular as they were back then.
sad
Cint, miss Tate and Violet like Crazy :(
Adrian Greiner-saw The Devil wears Prada :d but still prefer Freddie Prinze Jr and Ryan Phillipe :D

The premiere of season 4 is the best imo , because it's only about the Holy Trinity eg. House Cuddy and Wilson ...it's gonna be hillarious...kinda makes me wanna watch it ...but hurts to much so in stead I'm watching Gossip Girl :D
big smile
should I spoil you a little on who my favorite ducklings are?
Sorry, but I don't miss them nearly as much as I thought I would.

but still prefer Freddie Prinze Jr and Ryan Phillipe :D

I guess that would be the general opinion.. haha.
He was the cutest in The Devil Wears Prada :) I used to watch Entourage too. Loved him in it :)

because it's only about the Holy Trinity eg. House Cuddy and Wilson

As much as I love those 3, I like the show with everyone.. but I won't judge until I watch it :)