Blair & Chuck C/B 팬 포럼 Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 10019

over a year ago cintia_cs said…
lol, aren't we optimistic today :)))

LOL! Always.. haha. Seriously though, I tend to believe what the creators/producers of shows say. ;)

my idea, they all die! THE END

That's an ending that's crossed my mind. We only need Ben to die and they'll all 'live' not so happily ever after

Damon : Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever!

Awww.. so sweet!! :') DEers keep annoying me so much I almost forget why I love them so much sometimes :/
WIN!! We need to update them.. :D
Although there aren't many of us now :/ Why people don't come to the forum?!? :(
over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
wink
DEers keep annoying me so much I almost forget why I love them so much sometimes :/

Why don't you ignore those fans like I do? You'll feel much better lol
big smile
Hahah.. I try to, but sometimes it's hard. When I joined the DE spot I thought Stelena and Bamon fans must be just awful people to attack DEers for now reason. But now I see DEers are the problem. They're not even happy just trashing their rival ships, they need to bash ships from completely different fandoms just to feel superior.. UGH!!
Ok, I'm done being annoyed.. for today anyways :D Happy thoughts!!
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
That's an ending that's crossed my mind. We only need Ben to die and they'll all 'live' not so happily ever after

and Constance :D

Awww.. so sweet!! :') DEers keep annoying me so much I almost forget why I love them so much sometimes

I know! but let's focus on the good...

WIN!! We need to update them.. :D
Although there aren't many of us now :/ Why people don't come to the forum?!?

I'm not sure...the DE one is more dead than this one and they are active as hell...only me and Jules were there and now we migrated here :D

As for the wins don't worry I'll update it :D

but I was thinking we also need to update the 'CB Related Dates', who did that ? you or Fra? anyways have any ideas?
But now I see DEers are the problem. They're not even happy just trashing their rival ships, they need to bash ships from completely different fandoms just to feel superior.. UGH!!

well neither SE's and DB's aren't saints but the majority of problems started when DE's wrote in the SE spot and picks etc...
laugh
ok so I changed my Motto! it's even more depressing than before lol :))
But now I see DEers are the problem. They're not even happy just trashing their rival ships, they need to bash ships from completely different fandoms just to feel superior..

Well, I guess everyone is the problem. As an example, I was just reading link picks' coments and they are hilarious, like people really make things up! In this case, it's a DB fan. But it's obvious that there are DE'ers and SE'ers like that out there too.
and Constance :D

Oh.. I forgot about her.. she could be with her children forever then :)

I'm not sure...the DE one is more dead than this one and they are active as hell...only me and Jules were there and now we migrated here :D

Of course you did, cause I'm in here :DDD
I don't know how to make people join the thread.. when I made that pick a while ago it didn't really work.. :/ a couple girls came to say hi and that was it.

but I was thinking we also need to update the 'CB Related Dates', who did that ? you or Fra? anyways have any ideas?

That was Fran's idea, I believe.. it sure wasn't mine. We missed the 300th page.. lol. But I'll think about other dates that should be up there ;)
big smile
Signs always reminds me of CB ....i used to have the song on repeat after the epic hug :D
big smile
That's exactly what I'm talking about Julia!

did you see my comment? what did I say :)

when I made that pick a while ago it didn't really work.. :/ a couple girls came to say hi and that was it.

I saw that, maybe cuz the spot isn't that active anymore, God knows why? because we have the largest ship...well second largest ship/darn it! I'll have to get used to that ;/

But I'll think about other dates that should be up there ;)

Awesome! like the baby scene, the apology. and the car scene ...
I watched that video yesterday!! :)
I wanna listen to Signs now.. haha. I actually didn't download this song until recently, but now I'm kinda addicted. :D

I was just reading this picks' coments and they are hilarious

LOL!! People are still making this kind of picks on the TVD spot?! That's just stupid. :/
LOL!! People are still making this kind of picks on the TVD spot?! That's just stupid. :/

I know! It's like they're looking for a war
I saw that, maybe cuz the spot isn't that active anymore, God knows why? because we have the largest ship...well second largest ship/darn it! I'll have to get used to that ;/

Haha.. yeah, we're now #2, after being at the top for so long.. *shrugs*. We're still a better fandom, though, our spot should reflect that.. all our forums are abandoned, the games and stuff :/ And the amount of repeated/pointless picks.. *sighs* And I'm just so lazy to do something about it.. lol
I know! It's like they're looking for a war

Pretty Much...picks like these always cause trouble! it's ok to be done once, but that's it! remember in the gg spot... it was a massacre !
Maybe I'll ask people to join the forum again.. now that there are a bunch of new people leaving comments around the spot.. I'll think about it tomorrow..
big smile
all our forums are abandoned, the games and stuff :/ And the amount of repeated/pointless picks.. *sighs* And I'm just so lazy to do something about it..

lol tell me about it! I did those questions and some picks...but my inspiration kinda died :)) I'll have to think of something
I left the GG spot a looong time ago exactly because of the stupid people.. way before Dair even existed. Back then it was all about the Leighton/Blair bashing :/
cloudy
Maybe I'll ask people to join the forum again.. now that there are a bunch of new people leaving comments around the spot.. I'll think about it tomorrow..
Good Idea.....
and the old ones kinda left fanpop or are barely around! Stop it your making me nostalgic *cries* :/
I left the GG spot a looong time ago exactly because of the stupid people.. way before Dair even existed. Back then it was all about the Leighton/Blair bashing

Be sure it's still the same , it's not that active anymore btw, and I finally got my fanatic :) perfect timing right, just as the good CB fans left ...
lol tell me about it! I did those questions and some picks...but my inspiration kinda died :)) I'll have to think of something

Haha.. I'll try to be a better fan before I have to go back to work too :P And speaking of, we should try to bring back FOTM, or at least make the interviews with the last winners, the ones who didn't get interviewed, if they're still around that is.
LOL! I'm getting nostalgic too.. this thread died way too fast. I miss everyone :/
But at least we're still here!! :D
rainy
And speaking of, we should try to bring back FOTM, or at least make the interviews with the last winners, the ones who didn't get interviewed, if they're still around that is.

yeah that was my bad...i got really behind ...I got tired of stalking people to do the interviews lol ...
LOL! I'm getting nostalgic too.. this thread died way too fast. I miss everyone :/
But at least we're still here!!

...and Julia dissapeared again :)))
laugh
Haha I'm here girls!! It's just that I have nothing to add! I mean, I've never been very active on this spot... haha But I'm still here!
big smile
link

Spoilers Cint about ahs... Proceed at your own risk!
last edited over a year ago
LOL! You didn't have to stalk me, at least.. I was a very eficient FOTM.. haha :P When did you stop making the fotm picks? It's been a while, right??

Julia, you SHOULD be more active from now on. :D And give suggestions to make this spot as active as it used to be ;)
Julia, you SHOULD be more active from now on. :D

I have to finish season 4 first!! I'm just too lazy to download everything and I can't find it in any video store!
big smile
It's been a while, right??

since summer I guess. i went on vacation to my dads and forgot about the internet world lol :))
I'll think of some non stupid picks :)
I have to finish season 4 first!!

How far are you? You can always watch it online. :)
I have to finish season 4 first!! I'm just too lazy to download everything and I can't find it in any video store!

You have to ! now that tvd and the rest are in hiatus is the perfect opportunity! what are you using for download? torrents? or online...i have the perfect site :D

We are the trio lol...*feel free to include better nickname :))*
I saw the pics, but they don't spoil much.. haha ;P
We are the trio lol...*feel free to include better nickname :))*

I'll think of something cooler..lol
How far are you? You can always watch it online. :)

Episode 13! I've tried everything! When I try to watch online, there's always that 72 minutes thing that makes me really mad!
smile
hihihihi
 hihihihi
the megavideo thing? well you can always cheat!
big smile
Hahaha.. unfortunately, this poll will be opened for a long time.. it's too early to celebrate. But when we win, we need to have a celebration cause it'll be well deserved :D
well you can always cheat!

OMG how? Tell me all you know
I've tried all the tricks to get passed the 72 minute limitation, but none has worked for me.. weird :/
over a year ago lauraxoxo said…
crying
so my account got suspended again ://
just as the video loads you pause it and leave it like this till the whole episode loads...then you go to the file and select 'work offline' i think it only works in firefox and then you watch it..same with the next one ... the only thing is you have to be patient in the beginning and leave it to lead fully
crying
*is depressed*
i think it only works in firefox

I guess that's the key. I'll try using Firefox next time then.
surprise
See, I tried that once and it didn't work.. :/

:O Why did you get suspended?!?!?!
crying
Yes it's me :) I posted a link to a site to watch episodes online and they must have though of me as spam:( this happened to me last summer, so I created this back up account via facebook and I sent papa a message and in a few days It was all back to normal :)

I hope everything's gonna be alright this time :/
heart
Well, if it's all a misurderstanding, I'm sure it'll all work out and you'll be back with your original account soon :)

And now I'm gonna leave you girls cause I had to wake up early and I'm dead tired. Night!! TTYL! <33
kiss
ok, hope to greet you with my account :)

Bye Cint
laugh
Bye Cintia!! Have a good night!

Laaau! Did you see what I posted on the DE wall?
nope what? *goes there*
mischievous
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!