빅 타임 러쉬 Idea for a BTR episode

Emil5634 posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 05:58PM
Okey, so this is just an idea. I just thought I wanted to share it. You can help me and add things! I'm just publishing what I've been thinking:
Big Time Stuck
All the members of BTR are stuck somehow. Logan was on his way to something important. He takes the elevator down, with Camille. The elevator suddenly stops. it's stuck. So Logan and Camille is stuck in the elevator for the whole day. I'm thinking they would end up realizing that they still have feelings for each other.
Carlos went to a new restaurant in town, that serves corndogs, hotdags and pizze (+ other fastfood stuff) He orders tons and tons of food, and when the bill comes, he can't pay. So the before so nice and happy employees are suddenly mad and wants him to work to pay back, so Carlos is stuck at the restaurant cleaning dishes and being a waiter.
James went to a small mall in town, to buy some baracuda man spray, cous he ran out of it. In the store, he's spotted by a group of BTR (James obsessed) fans. He has to run away from the group that seems to grow bigger and bigger. They are blocking the doors. So now, James is stuck in the mall.
Kendall feels like he's stuck in his life. He feels like his lovelife is going nowhere since Jo left. He's not depressed cous he misses her, he just feels like he's going nowhere. Mrs. Knight tells him that he's way to young to be thinking like that. Kendall spents most of the day moaning on the couch, watching TV and playing video games. Katie tells him to get over it, and that she has bigger problems than him. She doesn't dare to go out of the apartment cous of the bully from school who, she thinks, wants to beat her up, but she finds out, in the end, that she just wants Katie to tutor her. Mrs Knight tells Kendall that he should not worry about it, just relax and enjoy being a teenager.
Gustavo then calls Kendall and tells him to get the dogs to RR, cous he's got a new song for them! Kendall has realized that he has great friends, and that his life doesn't have to be fast forward right now. He rushes out to get the others,. Get's Logan and Camille out of the Elevator, Carlos out of the restaurant and then they all help James out of the mall, resulting in them (With Camille who tagged along) running away from 100 of fans. They finally gets to safety at RR and sings the new song.
Gustavo has been stuck all day writing the song. He has not been able to write anything but then Kelly comes along and gives him a great idea.
The episode ends with BTR preforming the new song.
Tell me what you think of the idea. You can fill in the spots, and put on more details like; what they are talking about...

빅 타임 러쉬 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
hmmm
Okey, no one wanna reply?? Just, feel free to leave a comment about anything:)
over a year ago LinaRush said…
laugh
That was so good! I especially loved Carlos' part, I could just imagine him being a waiter!!!
 That was so good! I especially loved Carlos' part, I could just imagine him being a waiter!!!
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
big smile
Haha, thanks XD Yea I thought that be just like Carlos!
over a year ago Violet_7 said…
smile
Great story ! luv it !
over a year ago btrfan4ever4me said…
smile
Jo should come back because she got kicked off of the movie because shemade him some brownownes Ana he got sick from eating it so he fired her so she comes back to the palmwoods