여자 되기 In General, What U All Expect From Your Boyfriend?

doggee posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 04:18AM
hello! I'm a guy. i just wanna know what do you want from us.

여자 되기 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ztela said…
heart
I've just move and hope to make tonsssssssssssssssssss of friends
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
angry
I want a guy who isn't a control freak and doesn't treat me like trash
over a year ago CornChips said…
smile
Honesty, Trustworthiness, Love, Understanding from each other, not be clingy or entirely dependent on me. Or obsessed. that would be scary :/
over a year ago Renarimae said…
I'd want a guy that's smart, brave, funny, honest, trustworthy, understanding, loving, and open-minded. And I also would like a guy that isn't clingy, possessive, a control freak, abusive, or a guy who's so dependent that'd I have to be like a mom.
over a year ago sehdt said…
Its a long time since I had a man in my life but a man who I can trust who is understanding and accepting of me ie if the answer is no I mean it. Oh yes and if possible with brown eyes.
over a year ago sunflowerchild said…
Well, I don't exactly expect anything in particular because I think my boyfriend is perfect the way he is, so I'll just tell you that. He's kind, he's honest, caring, trustworthy. My parents really kept me under a rock when I was growing up but he doesn't rush me through things I'm new to or don't understand, he's gentle. The only thing I want from him is that he be himself. He doesn't have to do anything special for me; I love him just the way he is. (Whoa, I kinda rambled there. Hope I answered the question in there somewhere lol)
over a year ago Lauren_Mallory said…
Things I expect are intelligence, respect, a back bone (I like guys who will stand up for themselves and others), committed (I detest cheaters with a capital D!), caring, I also like guys that are not afraid to cry or show emotion. And they must not be like an Edward Cullen 2 or something like that.
over a year ago lyric_solar said…
nice, kind, smart, devoted, honest and most importantly not afraid to be themselves.
over a year ago magic_sunset said…
Love, respect, and honesty.
over a year ago para-scence said…
To just be a friend.