바비 인형 and the three musketeers ♥ ♥ ♥ 3M Picture Hunt Game ♥ ♥ ♥

3xZ posted on May 20, 2012 at 08:39AM
Well, I've seen this game in other spots, and I thought it would be fun to do here! Anyway, this club is very active now!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture.

For example:

- Someone requests a picture of Corinne in musketeer gown
- The other users search for a picture of Corinne in musketeer gown; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up: I want a screencap of your favorite character in your favorite scene of the movie.

바비 인형 and the three musketeers 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago corinne17 said…
heart
Cori with Lou in the balloon ride! Is there anything better from this? Now, bring me Ara in her full gown during the Masquerade Ball.
 Cori with Lou in the balloon ride! Is there anything better from this? Now, bring me Ara in her full
over a year ago CleoCorinne said…
laugh
Look at that sneaky grin of Corinne in your pic, Adri! Who knows what she's thinking... however, here's Ara, ready to fight! Now, give me a nice picture of Louis, please :)
 Look at that sneaky grin of Corinne in your pic, Adri! Who knows what she's thinking... however, here
Only because of this sneaky face, Ceci. Here's Louis, and I'm sure he's saying "How on earh could I do this to her"? Lolz!!! Bring me a really, really angry Philippe.
 Only because of this sneaky face, Ceci. Here's Louis, and I'm sure he's saying "How on earh could I d
over a year ago 3xZ said…
wink
Well, here it is. Angry Philippe because Corinne saved him in the time Philiipe wanted to kill him.

The quality is not good as both of you, guys, but I took the picture from Miss Corine no.2's hd video, so the picture is not-so-bad.

I want a picture of Viveca in maid dress with her long pair of ribbons (her weapon).
 Well, here it is. Angry Philippe because Corinne saved him in the time Philiipe wanted to kill him.
big smile
There you go, Tori! Viv is cute! Now give me a picture of Corinne fighting. A good one, please,
 There 당신 go, Tori! Viv is cute! Now give me a picture of Corinne fighting. A good one, please,