아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 A:TLA: Modern Life(my fanfic^^): What will 당신 see in my 팬 fic ^^

avatarluver990 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 12:32AM
Okay, so I'm planning on writing a fan fiction of Avatar: The Last Airbender only in a real life setting, like, they'll be going to school, wearing modern cloths, driving cars, etc, etc.

So here's the stuff that you'll see:

- The first part, or chapter, in this story will be on Katara's point of view. The idea is that each part will be told by a different character in their point of view. It will vary, for instance, the first part will be told by Katara, then the next one would be told by....idk...Sokka, and the other by Zuko, and so forth, so on. But the narrators will be used multiples of times, for example, Katara may narrate the first part and then she may read the 10th part, or Zuko may narrate the 6th and 7th part.

- This story will be using many couples from A:TLA; for instance, Kataang, Zutara, Maiko, Taang, Tokka, Sukka, YuexSokka, Sokkla, Jinko, etc, etc. So you'll be seeing a lot of break ups and make ups, just like real life ^^ So it wont be just Kataang, or just Zutara, cuz #1: I want to avoid 'shipping fights as much as possible! and #2: well, it will be kinda dull to make a story about one couple.

- I will bring some characters that died in the show back to life. For example, Katara's mom: Kaya, Iroh's son: Lu Ten, Yue, Jet, Hanh, Zhao, and Gyatso(if they're are other dead ppl that I forgot to include, plz tell me, I will bring them back to life in my fanfic ^^). This way, Aang won't be an orphan, Iroh would be happy to have his son near him(but he will still treat Zuko as if he was his own son), Katara would also be happy to have her mom near her(but she will still have a motherly figure), the shipping: YuexSokka would make more sense now that Yue is a living human being and not a spirit, and Zhao would make the perfect mean Principal XD I will also bring back a few of Aang's past lives to life again, as well. For example, Roku, Kyoshi, Kuruk, and Yang Cheng.

- One thing about the first part of my fan fic is that, I made Sokka a year older. So this means that Sokka would be 16 instead of 15. Why? Because Sokka would be old enough to drive his 1950's blue Chevy truck which belonged to Pakku*

*spoiler >w<

- The animals that we all know and love will be in my fanfic, but some will not be in their original form. For example, Appa won't be a flying bison in my fanfic, he will be just a big, lovable, anf furry dog ^^. And Momo won't be a flying lemur, he'll be a very engergetic, and still loving cat ^^. However, some animals will be in their original form, only not running or flying around. For example, Roku's dragon wont be flying next to him all the time, but instead will be a cute little key chain plushie dragon, that WILL be by his side ALL the time >w<. But why change them? Because it would make more sense for the animals to be regular animals, or just plushies ^^

Okay so that's all that I can reveal to you guys, and this is probably the longest review EVER!! XD But there will be more stuff that u guys will see in my fan fic ^^ I hope u guys will enjoy it ^^ and again, if I forgot to mention any dead ppl, tell me okay? ;) good!

아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
smile
Oh! I forgot to mention that some of the part will be based on some episodes from the seires ^^, but there will be some parts that I will make up, of course ^^ :)
over a year ago tokkafan said…
smile
have you posted this yet? it looks interesting
smile
@tokkafan: I'm working on the first part now! And thanks that u liked it ^^
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
sounds cool, but will azula be in it
smile
sure!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
cool ☺
over a year ago Niss12 said…
will toph be blind in your story ? and i guess it will be better if aang stays orphan and iroh desn't have a son it will make the story more dramatic and it most be there something to make aang special like in the show (in my opinion)good luck with the story it sounds nice
last edited over a year ago
smile
@Niss12: Actually, Iroh does have a son named Lu Ten, in the show he is mentioned that he died when Iroh was invading Ba Sing Se. However, in my story, Lu Ten will live, he'll just be away at College. Also, Gyatso will be alive, but now thinking, I guess it would be more interesting if Aang was an orphan, since we haven't met his family in the series, so I'll just make Gyatso Aang's adoptive parent. And yes, there will be something that will make Aang special; he'll be the first 12-year-old to go to high school cuz of his knowledge and wisdom, but he'll still remain goofy like the series ^^
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I think that is creative. You can roll on that
smile
@18wanda: thanks!! ^^
it would be cool if gyatso was like the guy in charge at some kind of orphanage
smile
@tokkafan: Not bad, but I was thinking that Gyatso should run a bakery shop, since in one of the episodes, it shouws Gyatso baking cake and showing it to Aang.
over a year ago katarasdiary said…
smile
Great idea. I created Katara's Diary to continue their journey in to a new area of love and peace. Hope we can link/connect sites and share ideas/feedback. Good luck!
big smile
@katarasdiary: thanks!!! ^^
that makes sense and it would be cool