아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 Season 4

allaboutmanga posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 05:10AM
Is avatar over after sozin's comet? or will they make a season 4? if they do what do you think they will put in it? im thinking like finding zuko's mother, and somehow azula breaks out of the jail and starts up a rebelion, and the season 4 finale is aang and KATARA(cuz it was stupid that in sozin's comet, she hardly did any bending! that really ticked me off) and sokka and toph fight azula. and then what ever happend to those ppl who were chasing after toph? in the season 4 they should capture her, and also they should have zuko break up with mae and go after katara, that wud be sooo cute!! thanks for any input!! showing some love for avatar!
i mean really, it would be AMAZING.
they HAVE to finish it!!(:
i am an obssesed fan!!

아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
they're making one i think. i saw it on some website.
over a year ago Niss12 said…
the story had to end there if they continue it won't be as good as the other seasons
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I hope they make another one. So far, they've had water, earth, and fire, but not air. If they do make a season 4, I think they might show some more of the history of the airbenders, or maybe there will even be a small group of airbenders that have been living in hiding since Aang left. Although, then the name Avatar: The Last Airbender wouldn't really work as well...
over a year ago 130575 said…
i would love a pre-iceburg show!