아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 BLOODbending (definate spoiler)

rockwutiwear posted on Oct 27, 2007 at 07:50AM
type in "avatar book 3 chapter 7" (or 8 or 9) in Google to watch the episodes online. no idea how they got out.
in episode 8, katara meets a southern watertribe bender who mysteriously escaped from prison. this waterbender teaches katara how to get water out of the air, plants, trees, ..and yes, she learns how to bend the blood in people's veins to controll them like puppets. this is how the old lady escaped the prison. the episode ends with katara weeping after bending blood. she just got a whole lot more powerful.

NEW COMPLETE LIST OF BENDING
water: water, ice/snow, clouds, mud, plants, blood
earth: earth, sand, mud, crystal, metal
air: air, clouds, tornady whirlwinds?, sonic booms?
fire: fire, lightning, combustion

what else is possible?
last edited on Nov 11, 2007 at 06:19PM

아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktlady said…
ugh... That sounds cool but slightly gross! Can't wait, though!
over a year ago Kirsty said…
Ew, ew and ew. That was completely gross when she did that.
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I wonder. Was the bloodbending only possible during the fullmoon?
over a year ago ktlady said…
That was cool! Why does Katara think it's such a bad thing? She doesn't have to use it for "evil"

Zestoron- that's what the puppetmaster lady said, but Katara is more powerful than her... so we'll see. ;)
over a year ago marslover13 said…
It's supposed to be the ultimate water-bending ability. It's not so much that it's blood thats being bended, but the water throughout the person's entire body. At least, according to the Nick website.
over a year ago fordsr said…
na it wasn't gross and she can use that ability to stop people from getting hurt not for evil
but think about it now she should be able to bend vines like those swamp benders cause the principal is the same so id really really like to see her do that
over a year ago da_silverfox said…
its all cool and gross at the same time but how did the guys uploaded these three episodes? 7 the runaway airs tomorow? so why can we see till episode 9???
over a year ago da_silverfox said…
en firebenders can also bend smoke

see: the avatar and the firelord(firelord sozin does it)
over a year ago fordsr said…
i think that was just the heat he was directing and the smoke was in that heat current
over a year ago WaterbenderSP said…
I think that it is really cool that waterbending masters can control people by using the blood in their bodies.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cortney21 said…
i dont know if i like that concept, because it seems it makes water bending the most powerful, if you can control the person then you control their powers, kind of makes fighting a waterbender pointless.

but on a lighter note, this avatar video is cute,
you should check it out ^_^ :
link
over a year ago chatsfriend said…
No, because first of all you would have to be a very good waterbender like master status. And you can only do it for the duration of the full moon, so essentially 1ce a month for a few hours.
over a year ago Firebendude said…
I still think it's unfair Waterbenders get to control people. I mean, there's not even a way to stop it. So once you captured in the bloodbending, your pretty much done for.
over a year ago Bubbly131 said…
but if you think about it, the chances of getting captured by bloodbending are slim to none. katara and hama are the only two waterbenders that know about bloodbending, and hama is in prison and katara hates bloodbending. and besides, they can only bloodbend during a full moon, which is only once a month.