아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 아바타 Movie

Kirsty posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 07:28AM
Who do you think would be good in the roles? For no apparent reason i can see Nathan Fillion being a great Uncle Iroh! (With grey hair, hee!)
Sound off below!

아바타 더 라스트 에어벤더 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktlady said…
haha... hmmm they would need to find a good actor for aang. Can u imagine it being star wars episode I all over again? ewwww.... ummmm.... I'm always awful at casting movies. Who do you guys see as the fire lord?
over a year ago Kirsty said…
Fire Lord, crikey! Lol not to bring up Star Wars I but Liam Neeson as the Fire Lord? He does majestic pretty damn well, next step: evil majestic! I was thinking Devon whatsherface for Suki 'cept now I'm not so sure. What about Mark Walberg for Hakoda?
ooo i like the idea of mark wahlberg. He just looks so nice. and who? Devon Aoki?

Liam Neeson... nice one. I was surprised at how... pretty the fire lord is. I always thought he would be scary looking. Did anyone else think the same thing?
Yeah Aoki! Cheers katie...I've really been puzzling over the Aang Gaang, esp. Aang and Toph! Lol how about a cameo from M. Night Shymalan as the chukras(?) guy. Oh wait, is the movie based on S1 or S2? Ah hell, lets cast for both! I can see Marcia Cross (dark-haired!) as Zukos mum.
Heh - fire lord is pretty! Lol forgot to write this in my above comment. Yeah, I kinda thought he would be a bit more like Azula, who really skeeves me out btw. I think its the smile.
over a year ago Zaynah said…
Oo thats good! Ok lets make a list of cast so far.

Zukos mum (name?): Marcia Cross
Chukras guy: M. Night Shymalan
Hakoda: Mark Wahlberg
Iroh: Nathan Fillion
Fire Lord Ozai: Liam Neeson
Suki: Devon Aoki

I'm thinking Shawn Ashmore for Sokka. I don't know why, he's never really done funny before b ut I think he'd be quite good. Omg I can't think of anyone for Aang!
hmmmm... wow I am no use. shawn ashmore? x-men, right? lol. I could see that.

Azula... I can't think of an actress scary enough for her.

What about Kelly Vitz ( link ) for someone? Maybe Ty Lee or Mai or Jin or somebody. Can't quite see her as Katara though.
Shawn Ashmore, interesting. Lets reunite some X-Men stars and put Anna Paquin in somewhere, Katara perhaps?(V. not sure!) Hmm, I could sorta see Kelly Vitz as Jin but we'd have to find a perfect Zuko...this is so much harder than I thought it'd be!
hmmm... anna paquin as Katara? Maybe. I think I see her more as Mai or somebody... I can see her being Katara when I think about her in the first x-men movie. She has the perfect long hair in the later ones though... lol sorry going to stop thinking about this now. I think she would be good at whatever character she played... unless it was zuko. ;)

okay what about Amanda Seyfried ( link ) for Ty Lee? She was the perfect ditz in Mean Girls... she may be a little too old now though? And possibly not flexible enough. What do you all think?

Zuko... that is a hard one... and so is Aang. What about Devon Werkheiser ( link ) for Aang or somebody else... Aang doesn't seem quite right.

Oh and Toph! We need somebody for her!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago miiamya said…
the problem with azula is that you need someone with exquisite beauty yet a distinct coldness/evilness
over a year ago x-xmEx-x said…
ha i dont think Devon Werkheiser would want to play angg lol can u see him bold lmao!
yeah... no I agree. I just could see him in Avatar, but have no idea who he would be... possibly Jet? lol. jk.

Yeah Azula... she's nearly impossible. any ideas?
last edited over a year ago
Oh I was thinking Jewel Staite or Summer Glau for Jin! (bet you can't guess my inspiration!) But Azula, Azula...its too hard! For no apparent reason I want Emmy Rossum to be in it somewhere too.
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
there's a pick for 'who'd be the best actress to play azula'. check it out. the results are...surprising..
over a year ago Bubbly131 said…
Rachel McAdams for Azula. look at her picture!

link
over a year ago Cortney21 said…
i love Avatar, im excited for the movie!
also check out this avatar video, its cute ^_^

link
over a year ago sirisaac said…
megan fox for azula
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
:D :D :D