아바타 The Last Airbender (Book 4) BOOK 4

cheddar posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 04:40AM
Hey everyone it's cheddar, the creator of this spot and a HUGE Avatar fan!
this spot is a place where people can discuss what they would like to see in a book 4 of avatar- but don't think that the show is over just yet! Tell me what YOU want- and i'll write it, and post 20 new chapters of avatar in the articles!!!! also: show your support for book 4 and join my other spot: THE FIGHT FOR 4!!!!

아바타 The Last Airbender (Book 4) 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
I have a great idea. I think that there is a myth that there is a hidden air temple somewhere in the world. The gang gets back together and searches for them for a start and then the old avatar adventures start again.
Okay, this story needs a villian of some sort. I am kind of blank there. There needs to be a powerful villian to chase after them again. Well, I do have another idea...I think that Sokka and Suki should like totally break up and TOkka should happen instead. I have been waiting all this time for that and it's never too late. Oh! Another idea. They are going to eventually find the airbenders and they are all just like airbenders should be. I'm speaking for all the Zutara fans out there when I say we need that to happen. Just a few ideas...
over a year ago cheddar said…
sunny
i like those- im definitly putting tokka in my minisodes, and zutara, and i'm also adding a new member to the group- Liu, a firebender, who is actually zuko's little sister who he had noooo idea existed- and she has been living with Ursa in ba sing se, and what im thinking is ursa is held captive and liu is forced to attempt to kill zuko- i wrote a chapter for that in the articles, but i messed up. i dont think that i made zuko dramatic enough:) so im deleting it and starting over- i should have a new one posted by friday. i definitly like your ideas though!!! it's gonna be book 4: reunited- and i want it to feature; 1.zuko and ursa reuniting 2. aang and a few surviving airbenders reuniting 3. tokka 4. zutara 5. Laang ( Liu and aang) i dont want zuko to be like 40, and aang and toph like 20- book 4 is gonna take place a year after past events. so zuko will be 18, at the VERY most.
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
CHEDDAR! I have a great idea. 18wanda and I were talking while outside and we thought up a great idea. Okay, while the team is out searching for the airbenders, a new enemy is planning on throwing the world out of balance and it is not the fire nation. It is the other three nations. They think that ending the war after a hundred years isn't enough and they want their revenge on the fire nation. Benders from all nations secretly come up with a plan. This resistance is led by an evil waterbender or something like that and here is where the Zutara comes in. The resistance captures Mai since she is closest to the fire lord and they do away with her, alright? Somehow Aang has to stop this.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I already told cheddar about our plan, andno we aren't doing away with Mai!!!
over a year ago cheddar said…
meh
okay, i'm not gonna post anymore comments unless i have to- im gonna try to focus on writing the articles and trying to make them better- remember i can always edit the articles, so tell me if there is something you don't like or that doesnt make sense and i will try to fix it. so dont think if im not commenting, im not paying any attenion to ur ideas- i may be focusing on putting them in the articles instead :)
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
i dunno if you'll like my idea but I was thinking that there should be a new villan, lyke a whole new one!!! It should be called "the Conqueros" and they want to conquer Ba Si Se, then the earth kingdom, then the world (it's kind of lyke wut the fire nation wanted but different) and they are never defeated cuz their weapons are adavanced technology and no bender could stop it! So its up to Aang, Katara, Sokka, Suki, Zuko and Toph to try and stop them!!! Then that inventor that has a kid on a wheelchair will come back and help them create new weapons to help make their bending more powerful!! And the Conquerors could capture Katara and Zuko and then the Zutara will happen (for Zutara fans ;)) if u dnt lyke it, its ok, i understand, i just want to share wut i hve :) TTYL
last edited over a year ago
smile
ok now i was thinking, the conqueror's leader could be a woman (you can name her wutever u want, but i was thinking Ming). And she has Zuko's mom. So Zuko convinces Katara to help, but they get captured by the conquerors and then the Zutara could come in. And this is gud cuz u can also add Liu (i like this chacracter, it reminds me of me :p ). Hope u lyke it :) TTYL
last edited over a year ago
big smile
hey i got another idea, i was thinkiung that azula could come back, and discover that Liu is her sis, so to get revenge on Aang and Zuko, she kidnaps Liu, so Aang and Zuko has to save her, and Laang could happen :D:D:D:D, Im all for Laang :):):):):)
over a year ago sokkafan59 said…
I like the i idea but laang wuld be dumb
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Me too
smile
I JUST GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Remember about the conqueror's leader tht i was talkin about, and azula coming back??? Well, I was thinking tht they should team up cuz with azula and the troop, they would be unstoppable, and another reason y Azula wants to join the conquerors is tht azula wants to be leader of the troop and do the exact same way as she did with the Dai Li, BUT, Ming (or wutever u name her) will find out cuz Ty Lee will accidnetly spill the secret and will play along, but in the end azula will be beaten by her own game!!! So, wut u guys think about tht huh???
I picture Ming like Jun, white skin, sort of punk and tomboyish and black hair, except Ming is evil and Jun is sort of the girl tht doesnt care about anything :)
over a year ago Susette said…
I am not really good at continueing stories,so I was thinking that they would search for Zuko's mom & have this group (like avatarlover990 said) to chase them through their journey, not very good huh? I don't the laang thing either.
big smile
hey ppl, u kno those ideas i was giving out?? well im starting a story about it :) u shoukd check it out, its pretty gud :) but not as gud as this one :D
over a year ago Avatar123 said…
smile
Hi,i found some good ideas for avatar at:
link
smirk
I like all ideas but there could be a new bending style too.
hmmm
so is there going to be avatar book 4(cartoon)?
over a year ago Avatarfan_Dion said…
Okay I'm kind a new here, but here me out: first of all, we shouldn't create a new villan because this would ruïn the complete series! Book 4 should be a direct consequence of the earlier storyline. By stating that, I've come up with this:

Azula is clearly the new Oozai, but since she is in captivity she won't be doing much evil soon (not in the first episodes, that is). However, it is clear that with Oozai and Azula the war can't die immediatly: think of a fire-nation rebellion in the Earth-kingdom colonies. Conquerors who had getting used to the power are not giving that up this easily...

Another storyline could be finding the airnomads. Being nomads, they were skilled enough to evade the fire-nation long enough to come up with a permanent solution: to the sky. (Think of airvillages, created by airbending only!) The only ones capable of reaching this place are airbenders and airbisons, so the benders and bisons all left the ground. Now, when the war seems to be over, they're preparing their return. But it's no more nice airnomad-monks, it's bittered airvillans wanting payback time.

Airnomads do what they do best, bend air, so at first their arrival looks as nothing more than a bunch of freak storms. Aang and the rest of the gang don't think of the airnomads yet, but as a pattern of destroyed fire-colonies* reveals itself, they go to investigate it. Zuko stays with Mai to rule the fire-nation, so it would be Aang and Katara, Sokka and Soki, with the rest of the Kyoshi-warriors and Toph. Oh, and Appa and Momo of course!

Further information about this potential season:
-the name should be "book 4, Air"
-the plot should be about restoring balance as it was before the war began.
-the thrive should be about finding out what is behind the freak storms destroying the fire-nation rebbellion.
-Toph should get someone, so on their way they have to pick up a new guy. (Maybe a love-triangle culd happen or somthing like that, otherwise it would be all couples and stuff...)

*These colonies are the occupied cities of rebellion fire-nation soldiers.

So, summarised: at first it is all about fire-nation rebbellion in the former colonies, but then freak storms take care of that. Sokka thinks nothing much of it, but the rest wants to investigate: team-Avatar is back! Air-trouble happens and Aang has to calm their fury...

Please comment, I can refine this version like a thousand times: I just came up with it!
Ow, and of course Azula and Oozai can use the absence of Aang to bust out and plot a coupe. I wonder how much people are still loyal to their former fire-lord and princes...
wink
...So it's much like 123cosmo4 said earlier, but in my version the airbenders ARE the enemy! This way, all loose ends can be tied together in one exciting storyline!
wink
hmm.. well since I've got my own space to work on my version evryone can use this one to do whatever they want with it ;)
over a year ago zutara414 said…
monkey
okay this is gonna be fun!!!! but a few tips and changes: 1 i luv the idea for azula coming back to power! LUV IT! 2 i know that i had liu have ascar like zuko's nut hey i was just a kid back then :) forget that it was stupid!!! she still is hurt- and still gonna have a scar- but it's gonna be on her neck. laang is definitly (so wat if i cant spell definitly!!) a possibility- purely for the reason im trying to get aang out of the picture and have zutara happen!!! : D i know a lot of fans here are kataangers, so i am facing QUITE a dilemma. iwen i created this spot i had in mind more of a zutarian storyline romance-wise. eeeeew this is getting less fun. anyways luv the idea of a new bending but im not that creative so plz help me out!!!! luv yall!!!!
over a year ago Niss12 said…
smile
i like the idea of avatarfan_Dion about some evil airbenders triying to revenge i guess it's the best one