아니메 ~✔~:Guess The Quote:~✔~.......[GAME]

rupsa posted on Sep 11, 2016 at 11:57AM
I got this idea from other clubs as all of you know. The basic rule is same but I changed some of it.
Here it is......

Rules~

1) The first person is gonna tell the name of the anime and will write 3 words of the quote he/she is thinking. For short quote 1 word should be revealed.

2) The 2nd person will guess. if he/she got any of the words corrects the quote giver will notify him/her by writing on their wall. It will go for the same to the all who are guessing the quote.

3) One Person can answer one word. If the same word is use in other place of the same quote still only can provide one place.

4) The last person who can say the total quote properly will be declared as winner by the quote giver.

5) The winner will give everyone another quote to guess and then he/she will be the manager of this forum. Then he/she will notify those who guess any word of his/her quote correct.

6) If the quote is hard then and the max number of people wanted to have a hint then the giver of that quote should give them any hints.

THE NAME OF THE ANIME SHOULD BE MENTIONED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTAND IT AND IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ASK ME
last edited on Sep 18, 2016 at 07:59AM

아니메 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rupsa said…
Let me give the first quote~

The quote is taken from Death Note.

Learn _____ treasure ______ _____ _____ _______ , ____ ____ ____ ____ away _____ _____ ______

Here each gap fulfils only one words including articles and prepositions. If you guess the quote I am sure you can write who says it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BennieBear27 said…
"Learn to treasure your life because unfortunately, it can be taken away from you anytime"
-L

over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
This quote is from Noragami.

Even __ ____ __ painful ___ _____, ______ ______ appreciate ____ __ _____ __ __ _____ __ ___.
@TheAnimeQueen please read the rules and you're only allowed to show only three words not more than that though its BennieBear27 turn but (s)he is not answering so you can continue it.
TheAnimeQueen commented…
okay. over a year ago
BennieBear27 commented…
I wasn't sure whether 또는 not to because TheAnimeQueen did it first over a year ago
over a year ago Joshi34 said…
smile
"Even if life is painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all."
—Yato
Taken from Detective Conan.

"Humans ___ __________ ___ _______ creatures. ____ ____ ___ _________ _______, ____ _____ ____ _ flaw."
"Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw"
-Heiji
Joshi34 commented…
Correct! over a year ago
This quote is taken from Attack on Titan. Sorry if it's too easy.

"__ ___ win, ___ ____. __ ___ ____, you ___. __ ___ don't _____, ___ ____ ___."
"If you win,you live. If you lose,you die. If you don't fight,you can't win."
-Eren Yeager
smile
Taken from Pokémon.

"A ____ ______ ____ __... ___ _ ____ her ________. ___ _ ____ __'__ ______ __ friends,_______."
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"A good friend left me... and I miss her everyday. But I know we'll always be friends forever"- Ash Ketchum
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
This quote is from Kuroshitsuji

"Hatred ___ ______ ___ _____. They ___ _____ __ _______. ___ ___ ____ __ __ __ ____ ____ __ ________,___ ___ ____ strength __ ____ ______.
"Hatred and sorrow are power. They are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength and use that strength to move forward."
-Sebastian Michaelis
smile
Taken from Fairy Tail.

"If ___ _____ ______ _________, you ____ _____ know ____ ____ ___ ____."
Attention people I am changing some rules
It seems easy to everyone cause they get the quote by searching in google.
So from now If a quote is given the next person will answer only one word of the quote for a single gap. then the next person will say another. Same words in different places will not count as one.
So one person One Word and you must write the whole quote with the word where you're putting it. Other places will be empty as usual.
ENJOY EVERYONE!!
"If ___ truly ______ _________, you ____ _____ know ____ ____ ___ ____."
Joshi34 commented…
????? over a year ago
BennieBear27 commented…
What 아니메 is this from? over a year ago
Joshi34 commented…
페어리 테일 over a year ago
BennieBear27 commented…
Ok over a year ago
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Erza Scarlet

" Real ____ _______ real lies "
 Erza Scarlet " Real ____ _______ real lies "
Joshi34 commented…
What 아니메 is this from? over a year ago
rupsa commented…
당신 can't post the whole sentence at once. 당신 need to guess each word per time. over a year ago
angelic
I don't know if I am not making myself clear but what I am saying is one person can guess one word of the quote at a time

ONE WORD CAN BE GUESSED AT ONE TIME. PLEASE DON'T POST THE WHOLE QUOTE AT ONCE AND DO MENTION THE NAME OF THE ANIME

Hope everyone understood!
BennieBear27 commented…
Got it! over a year ago