아니메 Magical High School Rp!

Animated_Heart posted on May 17, 2012 at 02:06AM
A high school where people with magical powers go to be stronger! The rules are:
1. Minimum cursing
2. If you want to fight someone, you do it in the school battle room
3. No killing!!
4. NO DRAMA!!!!

Now give me the following information and you are in!

Name:
Powers:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Infomation(optional):

Be nice and get along!
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 06:20PM

아니메 41910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 41910

over a year ago Katclub8 said…
Hey, you with the dart, what did you do to me?
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Looks kikiana in the eyes and pools here close
over a year ago killer24 said…
Sorry about that *flips over him then slices him*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
She blushed deeper and smiled. "Wow....kissing sure is...fun."
It's fine, but how is killing him helping him?
*Lays flat on the ground out of diziness*
Damn, you know I can't even stand cuz of this thing you shot in my neck? Who are you anyway? *Reads mind (AkA. Profile)* Blake, huh? It's a good name, but WHY?!
Ya it is...... smiles
She closes her eyes. "You're the first guy who has ever dared to kiss me."
Smiles and kisses her agen
 Smiles and kisses her agen
What do you mean why? Why is my name Blake? And its a sleep dart duh
last edited over a year ago
She blushed. "Correction. The first guy who has ever dared to kiss me so many times in one day."
No, why does killing him help him? And why shoot ME with a dart? Was I really THAT baserk? *Tries to sit up but falls on back* What is in this stuff anyway?
Lol ill stop
He said kill him to help and you got in the way it was a sleep dart it puts things to sleep *turns sythe into a sword*
"If you want to!" She backs away with a smile. "But I bet you can't get another kiss from me!" She disappears in flames.
He's delirious! Don't take anything he says seriously! Besides, with that much blood lost, he'll be out within seconds. *Looks over at Zane to find him passed out.* See! Wait, *looks closer* Oh crap, I hope I didn't kill him. *Looks at Blake* Do you have any medicine. I accidentally cut pretty deep, could be blood loss. And do you have anything to reject this darts effect?
Lol ill take that bet runs back tords the school
last edited over a year ago
 LOL ill take that bet runs back tords the school
One sec *runs into a shadow and gets a doc and a choc ice and walks out* hay doc can you fix him and her?
Kikiana hides and smirks, thinking. "He'll never find me. Especially with a little surprise for him."
Oh! And if you do have something to help me, can I at least clean the area of his blood? My Guardian hasn't had a decent meal since last month! Don't worry, I won't take his body, just his blood that I spilled. Is that so wrong? Oh, by the way, do you know where I can human hunt?
Runs into here dorm
Human hunt what are you a vampire? *walks over and helps her up*
No, I'm a canable, you know, I eat humans. *Laughs a little* When I was little I was told I unconciously killed my parents. I don't know if it's true or not, but I really don't care anymore. After that, I was taken in by a Demon named Senei (Sah-Nee) who raised me. He helped me grow and trained me in what he could, but since he fed on humans I kinda picked up that trait. It's my only food now. I can tolerate other kinds, but it tastes like sand. Besides, the blood spilled in battle tastes suprisingly good. (Past fights with a dread lord, don't ask). But yeah, hope this isn't too freaky. (Oh, and I'm no vampire, I perfer flesh to blood but I'll take what I can get.) *Smiles shyly*
'Kikiana' sat on her bed and waved at him. "Hello there!"
Great to know it's not that freaky. you need any help?
Checks her bedroom
'Kikiana' winked at him.
Nah, I'm okay now. *Half back bends, cracking her back* Ah! Now to see about that blood. *Walks over to Zane and collects blood in a small container. Takes out phone and dials a number. No one answers.* Hey Senei, it's Main, I found some blood on campus! I'll send it over to the usual place. Call me back! Bye! *Hangs up phone, then the container flashes away.* There, all taken care of! Now is he okay? Like, still alive?
Smiles
Don't know *walks over to him and pokes him* dude are you dead cause that would suck for both of us huh haha
Walks over to the bead
'Kikiana' motioned him closer
Maybe for you two! Not for me! *Laughs, but stops* Sorry, not the time...? *Kneals down* Yo, uh, dude, wake up...
Stands above kikiana
"I have something naughty to tell you". 'She' said in a flirty voice
*Stands, groaning* Okay, well, I'm pretty sure he's either dead or passed out. I'll leave the rest to you. Mind telling me where the dorms are? It's getting pretty late and I wanna head back before I become a demon again. *Laughs* It sucks for everyone else, but I love the sensation I get when I'm about to kill! Can you relate at all? *Smiles widely*
Ok neels down in front of her
Sort of but nows not the time *walks into a shadow* bye haha
'She' whispers. "I'm not the real Kikiana. I'm just a clone!" She laughs. "Try again!" She disappears in flames.
*Curses under breathe* Damn you Blake, you think you're the only one who can hide in shadows? *Steps into shadow* I also have that ability!! *Laughs and follows Blake*
*walks out on to the steet* how funny it is dark *walks down the road*
Dam gets up and thinks runs to the class room and opens the door
'Kikiana' smiled
*Grabs Blake, pushing him behind her* That sentence made no sense. And where are the dorms?!
Looks around the class room
You are a crazy person I don't know and who said I made sense?
Told you, I get crazy the later it gets. And it's only natural that people make sense! *Groans* Can you at least tell me where Kikiana is? She said that she'd help me out around the campus. Or if not, then can you get one of your friends to help me out?
I know give me a sec *runs into shadows then walks out holding a map of school* here it's a map bye *walks away*
*Grabs map mumbling to self* Thanks, *Walks into the shadows, heading to the dorms*
Shes not here walks to the battle room kikiana you in here
*Enters the dorms groaning* Finally, took long enough to get here! *Storms over to bed and sits down* Why is it so hard to get here! *Lies down, but feels something poking her back and sits up sharply,* Woh, what the-- *Pulls out a container with blood* I could have sworn I sent this to Senei! *Phone buzzes and Main picks it up.* Great timing, Senei. *Reads the text aloud* I checked the spot, but nothing was there, are you sure you sent it? *Responds with: Yeah, but I found it in my dorm. Maybe this place interfeers with Dark Magic or something. If you want, I could fly it over there.*