아니메의 남자들 I'll draw u with your 아니메 crush!!!

zutaradragon posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 05:56PM
post a pic. of your anime crush and discribe yourself, and i will draw u with him!!! i've done one of me and Light...<3 and i did one 4 a friend already. i'll try and do 2 or 3 per day. (not doing any on weekends, cuz i'm never here on weekends) and i love 2 draw, and i'm good at it! here's the one i did of me and Light. i think i kinda' look like Misa, though...i'll post them here!

아니메의 남자들 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
heart
here's me and Light, and L wants me, 2! :3 i <3 them both, so...yah.
 here's me and Light, and 엘 wants me, 2! :3 i <3 them both, so...yah.
and here's the one i did 4 a friend...it was suppose 2 b her and galen, (starwars) but i couldn't get galen's hair right. she liked it though.
 and here's the one i did 4 a friend...it was suppose 2 b her and galen, (starwars) but i couldn't get
over a year ago Vampiyaa said…
heart
please please PLEASE draw me with sexy azian from bara no maria? :D i'll give u the picture so you know what he looks like:
 please please PLEASE draw me with sexy azian from bara no maria? :D i'll give u the picture so 당신 kn
over a year ago gothrockpunk13 said…
i would love for you to draw me with ulquiorra schiffer form bleach
i have long black hair and eyes,skinny,not flatchested;p
 i would 사랑 for 당신 to draw me with ulquiorra schiffer form bleach i have long black hair and eyes,
over a year ago junjouyaoiluver said…
please draw me with iwaki kyosuke i have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes
 please draw me with iwaki kyosuke i have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes
oh hey...sry people.....i thought the thing was dead....holy crap...
and Vamp...the reason i didn't draw urs is cos...u didn't tell me what u look like....so how do i draw u wit him if i don't kno u...? i thought maybe u'd figure that out on ur own but u...didn't...there's ur heads up....
GRP, that makes ur request 1st and then JJ...
sry it took so long GRP but u musta replied while i wasn't on so i didn't get the heads up...i'll probibly b able 2 post at least urs either 2day or 2morro...possibly both...it may b better that i got it l8 tho cos i'm a better drawer now so...at least with humans. c?
last edited over a year ago
 oh hey...sry people.....i thought the thing was dead....holy crap... and Vamp...the reason i didn't
sry it took so long, my scanner decided 2 fuck up and we just got it fixed....
gothrockpunk13, the eyes and eye streaks on ulquiorra r different then the picture u posted because when i looked him up on images most of them had dark gray-blue eyes and black streaks so i went with the majority however i think i got the flesh color about rite...
 sry it took so long, my scanner decided 2 fuck up and we just got it fixed.... gothrockpunk13, the e
junjouyaoiluver, here's urs. tho i think the faces r slightly off, i couldn't think of how 2 fix them...
 junjouyaoiluver, here's urs. tho i think the faces r slightly off, i couldn't think of how 2 fix them
over a year ago JinxyFox said…
smile
Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index please? My appearence is I have medium dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Thank you if you do mine!
 Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index please? My appearence is I have medium dark blonde hair, blu
here Jinxy. srry it took so long.....with my schoolwork i haven't been drawing much...cuz i ain't got time....
 here Jinxy. srry it took so long.....with my schoolwork i haven't been drawing much...cuz i ain't got
over a year ago LocalArtistist said…
NOT FAIR I WAS DOING THAT!!!!
only of singular people.
 NOT FAIR I WAS DOING THAT!!!! only of singular people.
over a year ago straw_hat_1 said…
Hi can you plz! Draw me with roronoa zoro , I have long brown hair, big brown eyes and I'm skinny , lightly tanned
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Hi can you draw me with Nagisa Hazuki I have shoulder length black hair.
 Hi can 당신 draw me with Nagisa Hazuki I have shoulder length black hair.
over a year ago ZaneTruesdale said…
Hello can you draw me with Louis Asahina from brothers conflict. I have middle of my back hair straight blonde hair, grey eyes, 5'7", my bangs cover my right eye, purple hard candy glasses, skinny, slightly pale.
 Hello can 당신 draw me with Louis Asahina from brothers conflict. I have middle of my back hair straig