앤젤 Best show ever?

SleepTight posted on May 30, 2007 at 08:54PM
Anyone agree?
I love it so much :(

앤젤 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angelbuff_01 said…
For me it might not be the best show ever but it is definitely in my top three!!! (plus Angel is so HHHOOOTTT!!!)
over a year ago James12321 said…
The best spin-off since Fraisier and there is some class acting in it. Joss Whendon is a genius having a hero with a terrible flip side. Like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
over a year ago inmate62890 said…
At the time it was running i thought it was the best show ever, but now that it is off the air it is hard to be as excited about it
over a year ago Joker said…
It finished just when it started to pick up again. Loved Season One and Two, Three and Four were good in parts but mostly just ok but Season Five was excellent.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amazondebs said…
I do prefer Buffy but this is definitely the best spin off show ever!!!
over a year ago tisha said…
Like amazondebs, I prefer Buffy but I sitll love Angel. I think my three favorite shows in order are BtVS, Angel, and Charmed.
over a year ago victoria30 said…
I agree to me Angel is by far the best Vampire show that I've ever seen and it def doesn't compare to anything else and never will in my opinion. I was sad that it had to end and didn't like the way it ended but all good things I suppose..I have my DVDs and watch them almost every night and I have a Facebook fan page dedicated to all things Angel so I'm happy about that.

link