알파 앤 오메가 If 당신 had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7

XPGSaints posted on May 01, 2014 at 01:10AM
If you had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7, what will you do?

For myself, I don't know.
It can be interesting to have a chance to continue Alpha and Omega but with what most fans want ^^ Do you think?

If 당신 had a chance to create Alpha and Omega 6-7, what will 당신 do? For myself, I don't know. I

알파 앤 오메가 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LoneOmega said…
If I could make an Alpha and Omega 6, I'd simply make the pups teenagers and the series a bit more intresting, with fights, romance....sad moments and happy parts... Like a true movie.
To be honest, that's what dragged me into being an artist, when A&O 1 ended and there was no sign of a sequel, I wanted to be the best artist, so I could draw the characters perfectly and continue with the movie...
I started making a comic long time ago and i'll be back working on it. The story is " What would happen if Kate married Garth "
last edited over a year ago
 If I could make an Alpha and Omega 6, I'd simply make the pups teenagers and the series a bit 더 많이 in
XPGSaints commented…
It would be nice to see 더 많이 romance (that's one of the things I like the most in A&O) and pups as teen pups. Fights would be cool too over a year ago
AlphaAmy commented…
yh, 더 많이 사랑 XD over a year ago
over a year ago TheChriZ1995 said…
I would take the opportunity and pick two great FanFiction stories that have been written, personally theirs quite a few that give this movie good justice and I would like to see visualized. And I'm with Lone on this, add conflicts, romance, and some sadness to take it from being just a cheep sequel and into something to rival the first movie. This is mostly why I chose to write my own fanfiction so I could add on to the first movie and share ideas.
over a year ago LillyOmega2 said…
Nothing other than make the animation and story of both as good as the first movie.
over a year ago nicker11500 said…
smile
I don't really know but make it to where it doesn't look like a 1-7 year old movie and pump up the age to a 1-15 year old movie, and put characters like Hutch, Cando, and more wolf characters in it :P
over a year ago Alphawolfben said…
If I was to make a A&O 6 I'd focus on Humphrey's past and maybe reunite him with his family and
His family and his parents to meet since we have no idea about Humphrey's past