알렉산더 리박 Maria Strøm Slyngstad

Lucija-Lucy posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 02:30PM
Heeey guys!
ammm....What do you think about Maria????? Do you like her????
So...write everythink about Maria,what do you know about her,have you ever meet her...I don't know...all about Maria Strøm Slyngstad :)

Heeey guys! ammm....What do 당신 think about Maria????? Do 당신 like her???? So...write everythink abo

알렉산더 리박 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angel277 said…
She is very pretty and looks like a nice girl.
over a year ago ajsa said…
Nice girl,but do not know her...
over a year ago AkliH said…
this picture is taken exactly where I've been yesterday;-)

I think she is really beautiful and I imageine that she is a very kind person
over a year ago s0nja said…
I have talked with her once and she seemed really nice :)
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
I agree she is pretty, seems caring, down to earth, funny. Most importantly she looks like she would be a good friend to have, someone who would be their for you whn going through boy problems etc.

I respect maria for always being there for alex and carrying herself with pride and dignity all the time, and not being bitchy or manipulative to malin or throwing tantrums at alex for the pics of him fondling other girls. You nvr see her with an annoyed look on her face, or being spiteful to others, insteads she just smiles at the world and supports alex through her positivity, i dont blame him for wanting to be with her, she is good influence on him, and as i have said previously she is the shining light alex needs in his life. Best of luck to thm both
over a year ago Tianalove said…
She seems like a very good friend for Alex. I think she have helped him alot. But I don`t think that they are together, just bestfriends :)
over a year ago kuutti said…
smile
Tianalove, I think they are sweethearts also. I like very much Maria, he is smart, beautiful and can behave. But, but, but. They have have big difficulties, it is obious. Anyway I really hope they will be happy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
I think she's smart and beautiful. Multiple of my friends have met her and talked to her and says she is a wonderful girl who cares alot about those people around her. Lately she also stayed with Alex to make sure he was ok and to catch up. And all the people who make up stupid little rumors about her to try to make her seem like a bitch can all go fuck themelf and get a life, cause alex will never date a ten year old younger girl from the other side of the world ( no, the chances aren't bigger even though you speak a few lines norwegian ), so maybe they should concentrate about getting a boyfriend in their own country instead of trying to break up Alex's relationship. You all should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you all will grow up and realise how wrong it is to prejudge people just because their smiles doesn't look real enough for you. :P

last edited over a year ago