핀과 제이크의 어드벤처 타임 Who Should Finn Be With [FORMERLY FINNxPB 또는 FINNxFP?]

emerald_32 posted on May 10, 2013 at 09:28AM
Glob, the Adventure Time Shipping war is like WW3. FinnxPB, FinnxMarcy, FxFP, FxFionna...can you just STOP for a moment, and respect others? We are all different in our ways so let's just RESPECT EACH OTHER!
 Glob, the Adventure Time Shipping war is like WW3. FinnxPB, FinnxMarcy, FxFP, FxFionna...can 당신 just
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 10:02AM

핀과 제이크의 어드벤처 타임 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago marceline001 said…
smile
I like both Flame princess and Princess Bubblegum

the cons of Finn being with Flame Princess are: They cant hug each other without Finn getting burned, Flame princess had a fiery temper

the cons of him being with Princess Bubblegum are : She is older than him

but in the end im fine with both of them i dont care if either of them get Finn because im a fan of both of them
makemesmile1000 commented…
Also, Finn and Flame Princess can't 키스 over a year ago
over a year ago dadadas said…
LOL, seriously, sometimes, Finnames usually compare Finn x FP with Finn x PB... and eventually, they point out the things about Finname that makes it become a better love than Flubblegum. But Flubblegumers don't let it go easily, some of them go on telling how bad FP is or even making her like the worst like that she doesn't deserve Finn at all or sort of things like that. For me, I was critical to her before but yeah, I want to see her changing as well... I hope that she redeems herself for once.
And who is Finn's only love? I leave it to Finn to decide, he knows what is the best thing for him, not us
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
Well yeah, but she's progressing as a character. PB was the first princess in Adventure Time, so we know her well. But as for FP, she's been here for like, 5 episodes? I don't really think PB is bad, but she might not be best for Finn. Oh well, I'll just go with what Ray said: "Finn's a bloody 14 year old with his life ahead of him...but...Flame Princess !
pbadventure18 commented…
nice. over a year ago
marcelinerocker commented…
Cool over a year ago
over a year ago Newbiehere13 said…
It's not that Peebles'd be a terrible girlfriend for Finn. It's just that she's well aware of how her kingdom needs her and she can't afford a long-term relationship when she runs her kingdom. Their friendship is a great one and we can't risk it with love. Imagine how Finn may act, but that depends one his maturity, I guess.

I suppose it may happen in a future season, I'd like to see how the writers portray them as couples.

As for Finname, it gives the pair good development. But I'm tired of seeing FP in an episode with Finn. I want some development for her beyond Finn and Jake.
pbadventure18 commented…
YEAH! over a year ago
Yeah, I would like to see her like her own episode. I personally think that she ain't here in Adventure Time just for a love interest. Hopefully the writers can make an episode where in she shines in her own light..
pbadventure18 commented…
true. over a year ago
Yep over a year ago
over a year ago astigpinoy said…
Neither (Neutral Point of View).

If Finn was forced to choose, he will probably sing this (warning:Filipino language, online translators may not be as accurate).

link

Oh no, FP is going to burn me- wait, Resistentiam!
And PB will shoot corrosive crap - Praesidium!

Yes, I know latin.
laugh
Something will brew up with PB and FP?

That's what I have been looking for.

Finn will be forced to choose between PB and FP.

Pressure+Love
Wow, usual elements between love webs.

Can't wait.
Who will Finn choose, or will he find another girl?
(*wink*)
hmmm
True. I wonder what will be FP's reaction when she interacts with PB. Maybe she'll learn about her relationship with Finn before, and realize that it was her that made Flame King trap her in a lantern. But, just wondering, if Peebles turned 13 again...would Finn realize that he is still in love with her? I would like to see an episode where in PB and FP interact with each other. Because it seems that Princess Bubblegum knows Flamie but Flame Princess doesn't know Peebles...
pbadventure18 commented…
ooooohhhhh. yeah what would happen Fp finds out that she was the one who locked her up? would she seriosly hurt her 또는 worse kill her? over a year ago
pbadventure18, why do 당신 always think of FP killing 또는 seriously hurting PB? over a year ago
pbadventure18 commented…
i said that beacause im trying to think of what would happen. Remember Fp's powers are linked to her emotions. i mean wound'nt 당신 get mad 또는 try to hurt if 당신 found out the person who traped 당신 was just a few miles away? ( no offense) over a year ago
Nah, it's too dangerous... but interesting
Finn would be there to make sure that things won't get out of hand. I wish the writers would make something like that...
I think Finn would make it worse, like if FP/PB asked him only a tough question then he would be in trouble
laugh
How about an episode idea of that? I'll call it, "Meet Princess Bubblegum" or something like that. The synopsis would be:
In order for Flame Princess to meet new people, Finn takes her to the Candy Kingdom to meet Princess Bubblegum.

Got any ideas? :)
pbadventure18 commented…
but Fp's made of 불, 화재 wouldnt she melt the candy? over a year ago
Yeah pbadventure18 is right Fp's is made of 불, 화재 and she can melt the cand people's over a year ago
Yeah pbadventure18 is right Fp's is made of 불, 화재 and she can melt the cand people's over a year ago
Suck on that, jk
mischievous
You suck on that. Let's see you make a better one.
over a year ago Newbiehere13 said…
Lol, I wouldn't really see some fire between the two, their relationship is more likely neutral to positive, I dunno.

Let me give it a try! :) "No Middle Ground"

Synopsis: During Flame Princess's visit in the Candy Kingdom, Princess Bubblegum and Marceline have some friendly competition on who the girl will like more and whose influence will triumph.
wink
Nice one! I wonder if the writers will make an episode like that. It would be awesome! :D
Mind your own bussiness, newb. If we really wanted you to judge, we would have asked you anway... XD (JK)
smirk
Your not much of a team player, are you, Vick? Anyways, just let her join in the conversations once in a while...
Nah, you mind your own bussiness too, you arent the boss of me, you cant tell me what to do...
XD
dadadas commented…
JK over a year ago
laugh
Glob, just let her just this once, will ya?
dadadas commented…
Let me think this through... ok XD over a year ago
over a year ago pbadventure18 said…
mischievous
yeah i know what a riot!!!
laugh
Yeah. Even though we're part of it sometimes. XD
hey remeber the your question: How about an episode idea of that? I'll call it, "Meet Princess Bubblegum" or something like that. The synopsis would be:
In order for Flame Princess to meet new people, Finn takes her to the Candy Kingdom to meet Princess Bubblegum.

Got any ideas?

well how about this : The Consequence
What's the synopsis?
astigpinoy commented…
Up comment. over a year ago
smile
Well pb meets fp at her place finn suggests that they play tag. he asks fp to put flame shield on pb and himself but then everything begins to go wrong. Pb broke her ankle while trying to tag finn. finn raced to her side. fp was inside the house taking a break she didnt see pb break her ankle. Pb tried to get up but fell on finn. fp came out of the house pb on finn and got the wrong impression .finn said : it not what it looks like. He tried to get up while helping pb stand . traitors said fp and shot a fireball at pb and hit her square in the chest AAAHHH!! crieded pb and landed near the edge of the cliff. Finn: Pb!!!!!!! running towards her.Pb :(GROANS) (she looked half melted) Finn : FP how could you!!!!!!!!Fp How could I how could you i turn my back for a minute and you try to kiss another girl!!! Finn: i told you it wasnt what it looked like she broke her ankle while trying to tag me she tried to get up but fell on me. i have to get her to the hospital.(picking pb up and running toward the candy kingdom)Fp: Finn im sorry.

When Finn got to the candy hospital he imedietlly called every doctor available.
the doctors arrived no later than five minutes after they got their call. they worked hard trying to get pb back to normal.They succeeded but pb was in very bad condition. the doctors say she'll live but it will take more than three months for her to heal. so for the past three months finn has done nothing but to do everthing he can to assist the princess. even fp came by sometimes(she has flame shield everytime she visits) to visit .jake andy rainacorn along with their pups visit regularly. along with Lsp marceline and all the princesses in the land. after three months eveyone was happy and all was calm.

~~~~~THE END~~~~~
wink
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK emerald_32?
smile
Nice! It looks good. I wonder if they can make that an episode...
LETS END THIS XD
smile
so why don't you guys make your own story.
laugh
Shut the fuck up, Vick. Me and Aya are still talking here. XD
laugh
OOOOOOOOOOOH...

@PbAdventure18 Still making it, will upload to my 4shared (econsolation.b8) when done.
Well, unless you're Pen Ward's son/daughter or one of the crew of AT, expect this NOT to become an episode.
pbadventure18 commented…
저기요 i dream!! :) over a year ago
I know. It freaking sucks.
dadadas commented…
LETS END THIS XD over a year ago
over a year ago beige888 said…
wink
hmm i think fp cause pb is too old for finn. fp their the same age
PB is more than 300 years old.
dadadas commented…
LETS END THIS XD over a year ago
(IM OUTNUMBERED BY FIOLEE FANS 2:1, *does The Sacrifice [Left 4 Dead, I know.]* I'm ready.)

@em
Maybe, that biomass reduce/increase technique does real good.
(Looks like the tech that I said is one of the last legacies of humankind's science after the GMW.)
smile
So does any of you guys have facebook accounts?
LETS END THIS XD
I has no FB account (That time that I swore to God and Man to never use FB... D:)
sad
why?
I had extreme social phobia that time (and I still retain it).
over a year ago True-Finn-Fan said…
FinnxFP
big smile
Pb x Finn Foreeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
 Pb x Finn Foreeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peeft.
Puh-lease, don't restart an old fight, or I will be forced to...
NVM.
Hey i just said my opinion ok.
Kk, just say nothing bad and I'll be fine.
I support Finname, but if they break up, there is a 10% chance that Finn will go to PB. It's better if he goes with Marcy.
Are 당신 sure? Marcy doesn't want to be Finn's girlfriend! over a year ago
emerald_32 commented…
I know but she might like him 더 많이 than friend. I like Bubbline and all but Finnceline would be the best 초 choice if Finn and FP decide to break up. over a year ago
Then why don't 당신 think of a possibility that Finn could find a new girl? Anything can happen! over a year ago
Just realized something, here in Fanpop, I'm the biggest fan of FP and supports Finname die-hardly. While pbadventure18 is the biggest fan of PB, and supports Fubblegum die-hardly. XD
pbadventure18 commented…
Right!!!! over a year ago
And I'm the only one that takes two-in-one.
FxF and shifting neutrality.
(I have a soft spot for Finname AND Fubblegum AND Finnceline but since they were the three giants of the Shipping War, keep the balance, 'cause the fourth is losing.)
I am a neutral, who supports none. over a year ago
Here are the top 3 best second choices if Finn and FP decide to break-up:
1) Marceline. Why?
They have a lot in common. They both like wild adventures and stuff, as shown in Go With Me. But the con is, Marceline is WAY older than Finn.
2) Fionna. Why?
They're both human and love adventuring. But they can't meet since Fionna is just a product made from Ice King's imagination. Plus, they are too alike. They'll lose that spark in their love easily. And I know, because I've seen relationships work out like that.
3) Princess Bubblegum. Why?
PB was Finn's first crush. It's unknown if he still has a small, burning love for her. It's unlikely that she'll take him under her wing, since she turned him down a lot of times before. But if she decides to date him again, there are a lot of reasons why she's not best for him (ex. too old, not that adventurous, etc.), as shown in Go With Me (wow, GWM has a lot of romantic potential in it!)
But it's also proved in "Go With Me" that Marceline doesn't want to be Finn's girlfriend! over a year ago
emerald_32 commented…
Yeah I know. over a year ago