핀과 제이크의 어드벤처 타임 Your 가장 좋아하는 Quotes/Catchphrases from Adventure Time!

MCHopnPop posted on Jan 29, 2013 at 10:03PM
You know like when Finn says "Schmowzow" or "Mathematical"! and yes you can repeat quotes/catchphrases even if they were posted,as long as it's one of YOUR Favorite Quotes/Catchphrases!

One of my favorite Catchphrase has to be Lemongrab's "Unnaceptableeeee!",I always say it like him!xD

핀과 제이크의 어드벤처 타임 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
laugh
Another one of my favorites is Shelby saying "Check Please-a" from the episode Video Makers which is one of my favorite episodes!xD
over a year ago dadadas said…
This article about catch phrases is UNACCEPTABLEEEEE
tongue
It's not an article,it's a form!:p and I see what you did there,well played :p and I'm trying..I thought it would have been a good idea.

Another quote I loved was "I Love You Everything Burrito"-Jake (I've always wonder how that Everything Burrito tasted..)

over a year ago Newbiehere13 said…
"You think we're intellectual equals?! It only took me SECONDS to put you off your guard! And this body you created is self-congratulatory garbage, see I know a thing about building a body out of biomass and you DON'T LEAVE YOUR HEART EXPOSED!" -Princess Bubblegum "Lady and Peebles" (This has got to be the most amazing speech I could hear. PB may be better than a few politicians)

"You're trying to impede me, that must be your purpose. But fire's purpose is to burn, so I'm going to turn this land into MY FIRE KINGDOM." -Flame Princess "Hot to the Touch" (This quote is actually a good view for revelations. Flame Princess with a sudden suspicion and a dark view on Finn. She refused to fall for it and run to protect herself.)

"Enough!" -Flame Princess "Hot to the Touch" (We could learn something here...STOP BEING SO MUSHY YOU LITTLE OBSESSIVE SHIPPERS...but not all shippers! I actually saw someone who defied the will to like someone like Finn...interesting.)

"That's what happens when you care too much." -Jake "Tree Trunks" (Yes.)

DarkSideSkittle commented…
LOL that one with PB is a good one :3 over a year ago
over a year ago dadadas said…
From newbiehere: "You think we're intellectual equals?! It only took me SECONDS to put you off your guard! And this body you created is self-congratulatory garbage, see I know a thing about building a body out of biomass and you DON'T LEAVE YOUR HEART EXPOSED!" -Princess Bubblegum "Lady and Peebles" (This has got to be the most amazing speech I could hear. PB may be better than a few politicians), thats just your opinion, anyway, politicians have their own writers to do the hard work for them. AGAIN, your catch phrases are UNACCEPTABLEEEEE
over a year ago Newbiehere13 said…
Really?! NYAAAAA *goes apeshit like Lemongrab*

Yes. That's just my opinion.
dadadas commented…
LOL over a year ago
laugh
"You Must Be Reconditioned! RECONDITIONED!"-Lemongrab in the Episode "You Made Me" this one never gets old xD
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
big smile
"Big Liver ! Big Liver yeah !" - Jake in the episode 'Jake vs. Me-Mow'
laugh
"I Am The Earl--The Earl of NOTHINGGG!"-Lemongrab in the episode "You Made Me" again,don't know I just love Lemongrab's quotes xD
over a year ago Mei-Ling said…
"YOU MADE MEEEEE!!!! YOU MADE MEEEE!!! YOURE MY GLOB!!! YOURE MY GLOB!!!" Lemongrab in you made me.
"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU!?!?! After all I've done for you, you try to steal my Lemonhope away! I've tried imprisoning, I've tried reconditioning! You leave me no choice...LEMON CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!! Go forth, Go forth now!!!" Lemongrab in Too old.
"Lemon brothers stop! Stop and listen! It has cost me much, but I have learned that lemon need not squeeze lemon to survive! Lemonhope! Go! Grow strong and return to us!" Lemongrab 2 in a Too Old.
"I am the true coward, hiding from sincere expression like a nude vampire hiding in the light. I was freed from my bottle jail, but my new prison...is shame. MY NEW PRISON IS SHAME!!!" Tiny manticore in Sons of Mars.
They're just some of them. P.S-don't watch Too Old. It will mess you up. I am utterly messed up...
over a year ago DarkSideSkittle said…
tongue
I've got quite a few here... MUAHAHAHAHAH (coughs) er, sorry... :/

PB: Zanoits kill hundreds of Plantiods a year.
Finn: OH NO NOT THE PLANTOIDS!
PB: Plantoids produce mellotoxin!
Finn: ...
PB: Mellotoxin kills zanoits!!!!
Finn: So...are zanoits.... good things?
PB: You're totally jealous of Ricardio

"Corpses buried in mud that's black, from death i command you to come back"!- Marceline

Cake: Psst, Fi, tell Gumball that chu think he's HAWT
Fionna: What!?
Cake: GUYS LIKE TO HEAR THAT THEY'RE HAWT!!! >8C
Fionna: Would you keep your voice down???

(one of the most insperational quotes ever)" I think the reason I got all these guy friends and no boyfriends is 'cause i don't really wanna date any of 'em. I don't need to feel like I'm waiting to be noticed. I know who I am, and I'll know what I want if and when it ever comes along". - Fionna

Marshall Lee: Glob, Fionna... you're like, the realest person I've ever met.
(Fionna punches Marshall)
Marshall Lee: AW, MY CHEEK MEAT! (XD sorry i had to throw that in there)

"Slamacow! That was tops! Who's not good at math? I was all 'Four!' '-Finn

"BAD COMPUTER! NO! NO! (sprays BMO with water) Now go in the corner, and think about your life."-Jake

And of course u can't forget Lemongrab: ' This castle is in UNACCEPTABLEEEEEE CONDITIOOOONN!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" XDXDXD
redpanda commented…
Cheek meat xD over a year ago
over a year ago XxmousexX said…
jake- FINN!!

finn-WHAT WHAT*jumps up from his sleep*

jake-nothing man just makeing sure your still alive

finn-.......-_- really bro

DarkSideSkittle commented…
AHAHAHA, THAT WOULD BE MY REACTION XD over a year ago
over a year ago SteamPunkOtaku said…
NEVER!
 NEVER!