아담스 패밀리 When did 당신 discover the Addamses???

LouellaMorticia posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 08:33AM
Hey let's get a good forum topic going. So how old were you when you saw your first view of our beloved family? For me, since i'm only 14, I saw the first Addams family thing when I was 4 years old in 1999 when the cartoon series was still going. I watched a cartoon episode and got scared, having reoccurring nightmares LOL! Then I remember hiding behind the couch when I was 5 from watching the movie we had on video tape! I only really discovered the original at the start of this year. It pretty amazing, I must have got off to a bad start with the Addamses but they are my favorite obsession now! Pretty ironic don't you think?! What's your story and please tell!

아담스 패밀리 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddylove_emily said…
big smile
Heeey! I'm 14, too! :D I've just always known them. I've been watching the movies and stuff for like ever. Now, I'm starting to get really obsessed. lol! I just discovered the original a week ago, haha.
That's hilarious that they totally freaked you out and now you love them!
over a year ago LouellaMorticia said…
worried
hmm, i didnt relise that there was like 6 of this topic till now, must of been a glitch. LOL, oh wells they are deleted except this one. enjoy, aww i wish more people would contribute to forum topics.
over a year ago Mysteriamoon said…
smile
I don't really remember. I guess I've always just sort of known about them.

I remember in kindergarten when the teacher wanted us to sing a really stupid song about the days of the week. Guess what the tune was. Yup, the Addams theme song. I was making such a fuss about how those weren't the real words, and I refused to snap, even though I was the only kid in the class who could.

Addams family deserves respect. Don't diss them by singing the days of the week.