얼음과 불의 노래 Benjen Stark

Blackfish posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 02:57PM
I've been wondering if Benjen Stark is coming back?

Is he Cold Hands - the living dead ranger that saved Samwell and Gilly and is helping Bren?

Any thoughts?

얼음과 불의 노래 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kaleese619 said…
hmmm
Yes most believe that Cold Hands and Benjen are one and the same. Now what powers made him become a good undead...one willing to help is something I cant fathom. You?
over a year ago Blackfish said…
I thought of the one Stark who I think was Lord Commander (can't remember his name), but married one of the others. Should be interesting to see in the next book. I read somewhere that GRRM said that the next book will have more about what's going on north of the wall. I think though, that the othere like (assuming it's true) Benjen, and the one that married the other Stark are rebels from the Other's cause. why else would the re-animated dead wights attack?
Did you mean a Stark married a wildling? I dont think anyone married an other....they're something more than dead, supernatural. I dont remember his name either...gotta go back and reread to find that.
over a year ago Blackfish said…
I'll have to see if I can find it, but they were talking about how he (a Stark, who I am pretty sure was Lord Commander), and she was white, I believe the brothers had killed him. I'll have to do some research to be sure though.
I'll be very interested to know...sounds like a good storyline, I don,t recall that at all.
over a year ago Awok said…
smile
In fact, you're talking about the Night's King, the 13th Lord Commander who marry an Other. I red that Old Nan used to tell Bran that the Night's King was a former member of the Stark of Winterfell and that he was possibly called Brandon.