24 24 the Movie

ralphplar7 posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 08:32PM
I am very excited about 24 the movie. The only problem that I can see with it is that it is not suppose to be in real time. I suppose if they were to have the 1st half not in real time and then do the last hour in real time it would still have that 24 feel. I believe that the best way to do the movie would be to make 12 2 hr parts of the movie and play them 1 per month. This would be amazing. What do ya'll think?

24 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thecon said…
That would be pretty cool.... but very , very expensive. I'm worried though coz i've been hearing that the 24 movie won't happen until the series ends. Kiefer Sutherland apparently said that the other day.... I hope that isn't true
over a year ago ralphplar7 said…
Me too....and if that is the case, I hope the movie doesn't come out for a very long time
over a year ago Nav said…
I'd have to say that 12 2-hour movies/episodes won't make that much of a difference from the regular show. I'm hoping for something more innovative...
over a year ago ralphplar7 said…
I think that it would. The big reason being the budget. If it was a movie, it would have a bigger budget. This also means that the writers would have a longer time to write for each episode. This also would mean no commercials. This would also bring 24 fans together. There would be many people out in the parking lot talking about the show and the movie after watching it. It would also increase the popularity of the show. I think it would be a great idea.
over a year ago Marina said…
I suppose putting the 24 format into a movie that will be about 3 hours long, is going to take time, a lot of work and huge budget. Maybe they will leave it to the end of all the seasons as a thank you to all the fans for watching the show over the years, and probably one heck of send off as well?
over a year ago nichole7948 said…
maybe if they realeased a new 24 movie ever year that would be pretty cool espically i they were waiting till after they finished the very last sereies ever then
over a year ago nichole7948 said…
they could just take off like the sereies and make a new 2-3hour 24 movie each year then that would bepretty cool i think
over a year ago agent_almeida said…
Yeah this 24 movie should be pretty interesting.
over a year ago IsabellaAzuria said…
good idea!